Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message (78470 Views)

Atiku's Congratulatory Message To Adeleke On Winning At Appeal Court / Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Hahahahahahahah: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
CilicMarin:

You are right though....
[/s]
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by LukasPodolski: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2020
ChoCho54:
Atiku became jinxed the day he joined the Yoruba mooslims party ACN in seek of an opportunity that was not there.

He's gradually been exorcised. He will be alright.
So the news is not fake again? Now it's Atiku became jinxed the day he joined the Yoruba Muslim party... Hahaha

Confused people, no wonder Kingsley Moghalu was trying to dissociate himself from Ndigbos....

Go to twitter, the once loved Moghalu has been cancelled by Ndigbos...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1279455061010272256

If you want to go far in Nigerian political sphere, just don't associate with igbos.

1 Like

Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Hahahahahahahah: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Atiku is a paperweight politician. cheesy
[/s]
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Hahahahahahahah: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
If the handle is fake then Atiku must be the most foolish presidential aspirant ever. Why would he be tweeting @ a parody account? grin

Trust me bro, iPods who want to downplay the significance of that subtle jab to Athiefkwus blocus form Wike will like your comment in the hope everyone thinks along the same line. cheesy
[/s]
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by drskyfly007(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
Wike as the Gov of a Rich state like Rivers is politically more relevant than a former vice president of the federation, forget Rivers, Ganduje is politically more relevant than Namadi Sambo, the fact that Atiku doesn't want to step back from politics doesn't mean he is a God. A simple thanks from the Gov isn't bad, he should be happy he didn't get emoji as reply.

Modified
All those alika quoting me, shebi u know Wike wasn't disrespectful, sometimes saying a simple thank you is enough, not everyone like writing lengthy words.
If I graduate from university and my father sent a lengthy congratulatory message to me, saying a simple thanks doesn't mean I do not appreciate. No be everybody like to full paper writing vote of thanks
Bro enlighten yourself, this is a public forum!

The word Thanks is used as a slang whereas Thank you is probably a formal way of thanking someone.

He would have simply said "Thank you" and not "Thanks".
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Qoko: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
Wike as the Gov of a Rich state like Rivers is politically more relevant than a former vice president of the federation, forget Rivers, Ganduje is politically more relevant than Namadi Sambo, the fact that Atiku doesn't want to step back from politics doesn't mean he is a God. A simple thanks from the Gov isn't bad, he should be happy he didn't get emoji as reply.

Modified
All those alika quoting me, shebi u know Wike wasn't disrespectful, sometimes saying a simple thank you is enough, not everyone like writing lengthy words.
If I graduate from university and my father sent a lengthy congratulatory message to me, saying a simple thanks doesn't mean I do not appreciate. No be everybody like to full paper writing vote of thanks
I prayed you become MD of your company one day and GM or even ED address you this way, you can see that their positions are too close.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by SaintLucia: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2020
ChoCho54:
You are just farthing upandan on this thread..you chop beans on top alcohol last night?
Sorry I can feel your pain grin
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Omoslim26: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2020
seunmsg:

I don’t think it is about money. Wike doesn’t like Atiku and he can’t even hide it. Atiku was simply trying to patronize him with the unnecessary congratulatory message and he wasn’t buying the bullshit.

So wen did saying thanks to a congratulatory message become a bad thing

is it by force to reply with an epistle

Nigerians own too much aswear

Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by blowjohn(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

Modified

Ur just deceiving ur self.
Ur a hypocrite too.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by tutudesz: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2020
iyatrustee:
It is an open secret that Wike is not an Atiku man so, i am not surprised. But, whoever is handling his twitter account for even pretend small na, haba! cheesy

Saying "Thanks" without adding your excellency to the winner of the 2019 inec server presidential election is disrespectful angry
Your Excellency to a formal Vice President? Seriously we give too much title to formal office order, round the world they address them as formal president, formal Vice president, formal prime minister.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by dukeprince50: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Qoko:

I prayed you become MD of your company one day and GM or even ED address you this way, you can see that their positions are too close.
if my GM says thanks to me, I'll appreciate it
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2020
The reply was tweeted by Bola Tinubu on behalf of Wine grin
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

Modified

Wike is not more relevant than Atiku. His relevance is very local.

Mind his relevance didn't give him his choice candidate for 2019 even when he adamantly insisted on the party convention being held in his own state.

Atiku is the only Nigerian politician out of power that took on governors in a convention and defeated then roundly and conclusively.

He proved that you didn't need control the state as tinubu and osho school of thought believes before making it.

No politician any in Nigeria has done what he did and won.. He is a politician.

Wike is just a politician by reason of available resources of state not that on his own merit he will think of being the national secretary of pdp
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by contigiency(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2020
CilicMarin:
I am not Sure Governor Wike And Oshiomole are actually on Twitter.

Those handles seem FAKE.

Then you must be a new person on Twitter if you don't really know that wike has a Twitter account.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2020
pickatyou:
Were they expecting an epistle. People have different ways of showing appreciation, please do not read meaning into it

I’m wondering also bt I now think it’s more about courtesy and etiquette.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by theFrankChymar(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Keep your children academically busy during this period

Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Wettoid123: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2020
We like building mountain out of a mole hill ,wike is a governor of a start that is H.E and atiku a former vice so how do u expect wike to answer?
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by EbenezerTriumph: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2020
bunch of comedians, clowns and jokers who call themselves politicians.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by ChoCho54(f): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

So the news is not fake again? Now it's Atiku became jinxed the day he joined the Yoruba Muslim party... Hahaha

Confused people, no wonder Kingsley Moghalu was trying to dissociate himself from Ndigbos....

Go to twitter, the once loved Moghalu has been cancelled by Ndigbos...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1279455061010272256

If you want to go far in Nigerian political sphere, just don't associate with igbos.
Off point. Visit pastor Ize iyamu for deliverance.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by fippycbk(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2020
Before you get too excited, that's not Governor Wike's account. He's not on twitter.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by AsawanaDgreat: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Their rift no dey finish?
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Amaechi2023:
don't see anything wrong in saying thanks.

no b everything be eye service.

Its not wrong saying just thanks but he should have done a bit better that is what is called matured politics not eye service, though we know Atiku wasn't Wike preferred candidate in the last election but he should have put the ego aside and move on and there is no way Tambuwal/Wike would have beat Buhari no way.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by jamesversion: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Wike is an arrogant fool..

because he 'shunned' Peter Obi master. Wike is bigger than Peter Obi who dares not to offend Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by LukasPodolski: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2020
ChoCho54:
Off point. Visit pastor Ize iyamu for deliverance.

E pain am... looooserrr.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2020
jamesversion:

because he 'shunned' Peter Obi master. Wike is bigger than Peter Obi who dares not to offend Atiku.

Look for your fellow Ikwerre and talk such trash with them and not me.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by ezewealth(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2020
toprealman:

In Nigeria, he is expected to say stuff like.....
Good day Sir. Thank you very much Sir. God bless you Sir!
Same people waiting to stab you and see you go down will be echoing sir,sir sir as if loyalty mean shii to them.
I swear bro. It baffles me y this is even news. Nigerians have mental problem bro. after Sir, sir dey will badmouth you in the back
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
abobote:
The congratulatory message is uncalled for in the first place

And he new atiku was only patronizing him. If I were him, I won't even respond to that childish tweet from Atiku.
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Qoko:

You people are really sick in that country. CEO's are addressed by their first names by the lowest staffs in their companies in every other part of the world but in Nigeria you people see it as a crime. Nonsense
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by LandOwners: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nigerians like reading meaning to virtually everything.
Somebody congratulated another person on his recent appointment and the latter acknowledged and by saying "THANKS".

How else do you all want him to respond?
He shouldn't have thanked him?

come on..
Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by BlackFlamefromP: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Both Atiku who congratulated him and those condemning Wike for his response no get work at all

1 Like

Re: 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message by madnesscom(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cameleon72:
Kpos
What do you understand by kpos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.