Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Will Never Box Myself Or Shame My Culture To Please Anybody– Rema Tells Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Box Myself Or Shame My Culture To Please Anybody– Rema Tells Haters (448 Views)

Bbnaija: "Hold Your Handkerchief, More Tears To Come" - Angel Tells Haters / Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died / Bobrisky Wears Bra Under A Sheer Top, Tells Haters To Go Kiss A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Box Myself Or Shame My Culture To Please Anybody– Rema Tells Haters by faith2kool(f): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2020
Mavin singer Rema has revealed that he would never hide his talents all in the name of pleasing people.

The singer so far has been dropping hits back to back since the beginning of the year. Recent tracks like  “Ginger Me,” “Woman” and “Alien” are doing well on the charts and are heavily influenced by his culture. Apparently, the singer was criticized for his weird Benin lyrics in his songs.

In response to his critics, he stated that he is a proud Edo boy and would forever celebrate his culture. He added that they can call him crazy because they don understand it. Rema further revealed that he would never box himself to please anyone because whenever he hears the beat, he must mishave.

He wrote: “I’m a proud Edo boy, I’ll forever celebrate my culture, I no go shame to use my Benni lamba, they can call me crazy all they want because they don’t understand it but I will never box myself to please anybody. When I hear beat I must misbehave! get used to it.

I’m a proud Edo boy, I’ll forever celebrate my culture, I no go shame to use my Benni lamba, they can call me crazy all they want because they don’t understand it but I will never box myself to please anybody. When I hear beat I must misbehave! get used to it. ��

Source:https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/07/05/i-will-never-box-myself-or-shame-my-culture-to-please-anybody-rema-tells-haters/

Re: I Will Never Box Myself Or Shame My Culture To Please Anybody– Rema Tells Haters by cherishmichael: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Nice action
Re: I Will Never Box Myself Or Shame My Culture To Please Anybody– Rema Tells Haters by Goldencheese(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2020
I like that. Everyone must be proud of his or her culture. We didn't choose where, when and how to be born ...

(1) (Reply)

Star Foreign Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photos / Cardi B Blasts Fans Who Criticized Her Husband For Buying Daughter Birkin Bag / Kim ‘Has Been Trying To Help Kanye West For Weeks’ And Wants Him To Be ‘Healthy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.