Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Drop Your Thought For The Week To Motivate Someone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Your Thought For The Week To Motivate Someone (153 Views)

Guys Please Motivate Me, I Feel So Clueless On how to increase my CGPA / 50 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You / 11 Steps To Motivate Yourself..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Thought For The Week To Motivate Someone by coputa(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2020
This thread is to motivate ourselves by droping a strong thought for everyone weekly,it can go a long way in sharpening our vision,thoughts and ideas. Mine is this: There is this three R's that must happen to everybody,they are: retrenchment,retirement and resignation,these three R's must happen to everyone,wheather you like it or not,we should always plan for them,because if they plan for you,it means it is finish.think about it.
Re: Drop Your Thought For The Week To Motivate Someone by Icterus(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2020
Read/work/hustle as though you will never pray, pray as though you will never read/work/hustle!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Thought For The Week To Motivate Someone by donbachi(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Always have plans for ur every plan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teachers In Private School Lament Over Hardship, Government Neglects / Unboxing Sustainability Central / What Is IMSU Cut Off Mark 2020/2021? OR Does Imsu accept second choice jamb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.