Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Atheists, How Do You Deal With Nosy Neighbors Who Wonder About Your Religion? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Atheists, How Do You Deal With Nosy Neighbors Who Wonder About Your Religion? (906 Views)

Nosy Neighbor Records The Moment Lady Begs As Strong Man Ch00ps Her (VIDEO) / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Atheists, How Do You Deal With Nosy Neighbors Who Wonder About Your Religion? by Gfxguy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N5,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

You can check our page on ig - @graphicsbykeem to see what to expect from the training.
Most of the designs on the page were done on mobile phone.

For those who are still contemplating see the juicy package below:
1.) Video editing
2.) Professional logo design
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts and design.
4.) How to create exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) How to design beautiful Graphics (Flyers, posters, social media posts etc) on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) 3D logo and mockup design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding. How to host your site for free. Build your own business website in 1hour

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

What's more, you get every paid training software and apps for FREE...
You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.

WhatsApp:
Re: Atheists, How Do You Deal With Nosy Neighbors Who Wonder About Your Religion? by yanabasee1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Professorcplus:

I did not come to prove who's wrong or right. Point of correction @embolded, this is the definition of atheist from google

So far as you disbelieve in other gods then you are atheist in that aspect. So I also have my own God I worship but the idea you gave your God is subjective and personal conviction nothing more. I hope you are enlighten a bit. What do you think?

You're confusing yourself from the definition that you gave from Google....

Your Google Definition stated that, an atheist is someone who doesn't believe in the EXISTENCE OF GOD OR gods

But you're saying something about OTHER gods

Know that, atheist DO NOT worship any God or gods.

If you don't know much about what you believe on, read more and be enlightened.

Going to quote me a Google Definition of what you believe on sold you out....

If you, at any point in time ask me what Christianity or what God means, I'll tell you without looking for any online definition to back my belief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? / I Transferred Without Selecting A Bank Name / Why You Should Fear Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.