Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

By Plots Of Land Behind NSCDC Estate, Very Close To Abuja For Less Than 250k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / By Plots Of Land Behind NSCDC Estate, Very Close To Abuja For Less Than 250k (176 Views)

Genesis Court Phase 2 Ajah Lekki, A Residential Estate, Very Affordable / FOR SALE Three-bedroom Duplex Abesan Estate Very Close To King's Court Lagos / Invest In Water Front Estate Very Close To Smart City And It Has Been Gazetted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

By Plots Of Land Behind NSCDC Estate, Very Close To Abuja For Less Than 250k by 9jabox(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Last month I got a call from a colleague who lost a piece of land he bought in Abuja due to FCDA wahala and by some stroke of luck met an indigene of a community named EBBA very close to NSCDC estate in Orozo Abuja who told us he has a piece of land for sale.

Guess what? He sold a 100 by 50ft plot to us for 200k.

On our way out of the community, we stopped by the village head's palace where he advertised some other plots of various sizes to us at choice locations.

Although the community doesn't have light yet, but poles are currently being installed, and with the rate at which people are moving into Abuja and especially towards the satellite towns plus the rapid development going on inside the NSCDC estate, that community will become hot cake in no distant time.

If you desire to invest in buying land in that community, feel free to contact me let's talk.

Shoot me a mail on

createvisualz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 54 Nuits Duplex For Sale At Abuja / Truck Tipper Haulage Business / Get Free Website 2 Promote Your Airtime/data Business, Real Estate And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.