Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need (852 Views)

1k For 10 People For Eid / Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? / Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by Heineken(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
rontolo:
Continuing from my previous posts, I am giving away 5k to 10 people today.. reviewed and randomised. Only the most vulnerable with genuine need for food, meds etc pls

Make your submissions by 5pm today. Disbursements will be completed by 6pm
Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by Bjjuwon(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
God bless you abundantly sir.....Thanks so much
Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by Bjjuwon(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bjjuwon:
Helo sir.....I am an undergraduate student of a university....i have been having malaria-typhoid since last month....i have bought some drugs....but i still need some injections... Your financial assistance will go a long way sir......Oyebanji caleb....Gtb....0430081203

God bless you abundantly sir.....Thanks so much!
Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by Fadojufemi: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Please sir, I am just reading this I really need your help I am a private school teacher and things has not been that easy with us.My bills just keep increasing, your help will go a long way with us,kindly help a brother.My bank details is FADOJU FEMI EBONY, UBA:2057046761.THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by VicThory(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
rontolo:
Continuing from my previous posts, I am giving away 5k to 10 people today.. reviewed and randomised. Only the most vulnerable with genuine need for food, meds etc pls

Hope it's still on. Mine is to change my laptop screen so I can continue my creative writing, and learn my editing. Please help me out.
Patience 0031265654 access bank. Help me. Am losing my contracts and clients. Please.
Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by tuwayz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by Sweetboy96: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by yungchop: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2020
I was wondering why you skipped my comment because I just said "medication". You don't expect me to upload my medication sheets here online, you can ask for it privately, I'll send it. Rontolo
Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by Sandralight(f): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Good morning Sir Rontolo
I came online and saw that your thread have been removed.
I hope everything is okay Sir and I apologise for everything that went on.
You are a blessing in this trying times and God will keep on blessing uou
Re: Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
I just want to eat and live.
0026291003. GTB. Tanx
rontolo:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Is The Garden Of Eden Located? / We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. / Attitude Of Some Deeper Lifers(workers Including Pastors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.