Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb (1819 Views)

Some Nairaland Moderators Are Very Dumb / Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? / "His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by StephenBB(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Liposure:
u neva cease 2 amaze me
As in ehn!, later she go come A- beer parlour come remind us
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Liposure:
u neva cease 2 amaze me
is it not true
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
StephenBB:

Abu na she go corrupt those guys for that thread
Lol.This one wey I dey always see am there. I no understand her mission ooh.
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by AfroKnight: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Professorcplus:
Lol @op Just let them be o. That's the way some sugar daddies want then, big ass and boo, fine face with empty skull... grin grin grin

grin Good qualities for side chick, but bad for wives. Especially wives that will accompany you to functions.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by fati2001(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
I support you..
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by StephenBB(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Xanslyte:

Lol.This one wey I dey always see am there. I no understand her mission ooh.
You no see her dp
You go no say her matter tie wrapper
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by Liposure: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
0Brien:
I think we should respect people's entertainment preferences. Everyone has something they like and dislike. The fact that you don't like it doesn't mean it's stupid or that people who watch them are stupid.

My own sisters love watching the Zeewold, Telemundo and Nollywood channels. I don't question their taste and definitely don't see them as stupid for their entertainment choice even though I don't particularly like them. I even sit and leisurely watch with them sometimes. I watch foreign movies more, which they don't like but never condemn.

Even sports and championship games that is the rave with many guys doesnt interest me because I find nothing beneficial in them despite all the frenzy and almost reverential followership it commands worldwide. Some guys even argue and fight themselves over it. If anything should be called stupid this should be it. But then I never question love.
thank u jare
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Same with Nigerian movies

I can't watch Nigeria movies for 10 seconds without feeling all I have learnt in life is leaving me

It's like downgrading my Brain �
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Same with Nigerian movies

I can't watch Nigeria movies for 10 seconds without feeling all I have learnt in life is leaving me

It's like downgrading my Brain �
Trust me, Zeeworld is worst
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by bestabigaelever(f): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
When I used to watch Zeeworld, I wasn't dumb was just entertaining myself but it got to a point that I thought Zeeworld people think stupid people watch them, I felt like that because there was this scene in king of heart that roshni was behaving like a 6 year old
I need realistic stuff, life is not a fairy tale

1 Like

Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by offset67(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Am so glad u noticed
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by TheSourcerer: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
bestabigaelever:
When I used to watch Zeeworld, I wasn't dumb was just entertaining myself but it got to a point that I thought Zeeworld people think stupid people watch them, I felt like that because there was this scene in king of heart that roshni was behaving like a 6 year old
You like serial killers? Could recommend a couple of near life movies
The killings are literally almost erotic and blood rush
Re: Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Fine gurl kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Requested Money For Her Hair / Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research / I Am Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.