Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Please Somebody Help. Some Of My Laptop Keys Are Not Working - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Somebody Help. Some Of My Laptop Keys Are Not Working (421 Views)

My Confusion About Laptop Somebody Help / NCH Videopad Editor Registration Key Free Lifetime Keys 100% Working / I Damaged My System Doing A Disk Cleanup. Somebody Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Somebody Help. Some Of My Laptop Keys Are Not Working by Tolulopefinest(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Some of the keys (letters) at the uppercase of my system are not working. Sometimes, it works then it would again stop working. What can I do please?
Re: Please Somebody Help. Some Of My Laptop Keys Are Not Working by RedPhoenix: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Get an external keyboard.
Re: Please Somebody Help. Some Of My Laptop Keys Are Not Working by VickyRotex(f): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
The keys could be pressing hard against some accumulated dirts. Try cleaning it if you haven't.

I go with the above comment, that you get an external keyboard.
Using an external keyboard is more efficient.
Re: Please Somebody Help. Some Of My Laptop Keys Are Not Working by FluxEmpire(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
That's accumulated dust beneath the key buttons. If you know how to remove those keys without breaking the locks, you can remove the keys which aren't working and use a brush to clean the surface. If you can't clean underneath and it stops working in the long run, you may either need to get an external keyboard or replace it.
Re: Please Somebody Help. Some Of My Laptop Keys Are Not Working by Veiniously: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
your keyboard is gone believe me just go get another one
Re: Please Somebody Help. Some Of My Laptop Keys Are Not Working by Tolulopefinest(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the replies guys. Please who have an idea of the cost of an external keyboard ?
Re: Please Somebody Help. Some Of My Laptop Keys Are Not Working by Adewale1603(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Do not just conclude like that, that your keyboard is spoilt as someone told you here, you supposed to take it first to an engineer, your keyboard might just needs cleaning and servicing it and it would work. And you can just change the keyboard after confirmed to be spoilt, its easy and its not expensive, instead of getting an external keyboard, it is almost the same price that would cost you to get the external keyboard that would cost you to fixed the keyboard

(1) (Reply)

Hp Model: 15-DO69WM (for Sale) / Original Dell Chargers For Sales And Supply / Uk Used Hp Envy 15 Core I7 8th Gen @4.0ghz Turboboost 15inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.