Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ (917 Views)

Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn / Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki / Senate Presidency: It’s Too Late For Me To Withdraw For Anyone – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by richie240: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Macphenson:

I told you let him go.ahead and Sue for.libel, that will be a very interesting case.

Pleaseeee, I beg him to. I will so much love it. Make I use him make money die.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Igbos grin grin
You see ya life nah? Nothing to hold on to apart from malicious mudslinging!
When d poo hits d fan now, u and ur fellows wee be shouting "Flidum of speech", "marginalization" upandan!

Lolz, have u seen where lions hunt for rats?
Those greater than u in all ramifications, Jagaban kills them with 'silence' how much less inconsequential online trolls on anonymous forum/fora.

Trolls just want only one thing: attention!.
Sorry, the REAL 'Lion himself' doesn't roll in da mud with pigs.

Best of luck in ur trolling (mid)adventure!

Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by Macphenson: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
richie240:

Igbos grin grin
You see ya life nah? Nothing to hold on to apart from malicious mudslinging!
When d poo hits d fan now, u and ur fellows wee be shouting "Flidum of speech", "marginalization" upandan!

Lolz, have u seen where lions hunt for rats?
Those greater than u in all ramifications, Jagaban kills them with 'silence' how much less inconsequential online trolls on anonymous forum/fora.

Trolls just want only one thing: attention!.
Sorry, the REAL 'Lion himself' doesn't roll in da mud with pigs.

Best of luck in ur trolling (mid)adventure!

Whatever trash you wrote there doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is an international well known drug Baron.

Nobody gives a damn about the bullion van thief.
Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by richie240: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Macphenson:

I am speaking against a well known drug Baron, and a bullion van thief.

Crime is crime is crime.

Macphenson:

Tinubu is a common criminal

Macphenson, a piece of advice for u, just in case if u are libeling out of ignorance:

You see, nwannem, all those 'nairaland posts', 'sahara reporters articles' and 'Nepabox. com articles' u bandy about as evidences are nothing but the writers opinions biko!
They won't save ur sorry behind in ANY court of law anywhere in d world (perhaps in Biafraland tho grin ). They are mere speculations which holds no water!

How will it sound in ur ears if I accuse u of rape and when u ask me to bring evidence, I now produce an article in one 'nepaBox' (abi na PHCNbox grin) as d proof? Won't u call d accuser mad?

Still in d mood of lecturing u:
A person is adjudged INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!
You and ur cohorts have not done ds, but instead obstinately regurgitate d lies dished during village meetings!

Nwannem, be guided biko!

Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by Macphenson: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
richie240:
Macphenson, a piece of advice for u, just in case if u are libeling out of ignorance:

You see, nwannem, all those 'nairaland posts', 'sahara reporters articles' and 'Nepabox. com articles' u bandy about as evidences are nothing but the writers opinions biko!
They won't save ur sorry behind in ANY court of law anywhere in d world (perhaps in Biafraland tho grin ). They are mere speculations which holds no water!

How will it sound in ur ears if I accuse u of rape and when u ask me to bring evidence, I now produce an article in one 'nepaBox' (abi na PHCNbox grin) as d proof? Won't u call d accuser mad?

Still in d mood of lecturing u:
A person is adjudged free UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!
You and ur cohorts have not done ds, but instead obstinately regurgitating d lies dished during village meetings!

Nwannem, be guided biko!

U mean even the case file numbers are lies from my village meeting?

Little wonder they say yorubas are treacherous and habitual liers. No matter how the Lagos Ibadan gutter journalism tries to launder the image of the drug baron, he remains a criminal, and no amount of laundering can change that.
Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by Kinematics: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
ethnicity and religion apart, the most qualified candidate is Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Please explain, make us know why he is the most qualified.
Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by richie240: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Macphenson:

U mean even the case file numbers are lies from my village meeting?

Little wonder they say yorubas are treacherous and habitual liers. No matter how the Lagos Ibadan gutter journalism tries to launder the image of the drug baron, he remains a criminal, and no amount of laundering can change that.
Lolz, here we go again - muddying d water......and d cycle continues. grin
What r we saying what Is diswan saying biko?
I just finished correcting u nah-nah yet u r doing d same tin all over again.
Ewoooooo! grin grin

Comprehension skillz are truly rare!
Go over dt post again and chew on d meat of d post! Leave d bone 4 bingo biko!
Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by Macphenson: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
richie240:

Ewoooooo! grin grin

Please go and queue up and collect #500 at bourdillon gate, you have done a great job today defending the criminal drug baron.

Bye.
Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by IduNaOba: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
I love how this thread changed!
If only my igbo brothers will adopt this style. Derail every senseless thread about us and tune it into another argument
Whoever started this one thanks a lot.
Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by richie240: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Macphenson:

Please go and queue up and collect #500 at bourdillon gate, you have done a great job today defending the criminal drug baron.

Bye.

Chai, Igbos and obstinacy!
Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Macphenson:

Whatever trash you wrote there doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is an international well known drug Baron.

Nobody gives a damn about the bullion van thief.

Yeah, no one gives a damn about Tinubu but you petty, immature and hateful IPOBians. Are you not ashamed you guys, out of about 300 ethnic groups of Nigeria, are the ones who talk about Tinubu non-stop daily when the man has nothing to do with you and your cursed region and existence ? Shameless trolls.
Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
richie240:

Ewoooooo! grin grin

You dey mind the mumu? Tinubu is the only Nigerian leader that exists to Igbos.

When you think about Igbos just bear in mind the message below and remember Igbos, with their obsession for discussion Tinubu daily far more than all the other 300 ethnic groups of Nigeria, are the small minds mentioned.

Once you accept that Igbos are the most small-minded Nigerians to exist you will understand their obsession with discussing individuals like Tinubu.

Re: 2023 Isn’t The Igbo’s Turn For Presidency — It’s Nigerians’ by richie240: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Grayoso:

You dey mind the mumu? Tinubu is the only Nigerian leader that exists to Igbos.

When you think about Igbos just bear in mind the message below and remember Igbos, with their obsession for discussion Tinubu daily far more than all the other 300 ethnic groups of Nigeria, are the small minds mentioned.

Once you accept that Igbos are the most small-minded Nigerians to exist you will understand their obsession with discussing individuals like Tinubu.

Asin ehn, 'Small-minded' is an understatement sef!
'Closed/padlocked-minded' souls would be a better fit.

BREAKING: ISIS Jihadists Have Taken Hundreds Of Hostages / Why Buhari Must Seek Forgiveness From My Dad And Jonathan –shagari’s Son / -