Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau (43768 Views)

MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Amotekun777: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Good one, no more using Ajimobi's death for Photo Op, while sponsoring malicious content through Sowore to paint him bad

Makinde thinks rubbishing Ajimobi would get him second term

Ladoja allocated plot 48 Agodi GRA to himself as a Governor but never paid any Kobo on it, Governor Akala repossessed it and sold it to Aare Musulimi Alhaji Arisekola, Alhaji Arisekola sold it to Ajimobi when Arisekola was broke and before Ajimobi became Governor,as a private citizen Ajimobi developed a property on it, he even declared it as at 2011 before becoming a Governor

A night after Ajimobi died Makinde sent Police to seal up the property, and gave a publication on state TV that no Dead body shall be allowed burial inside a GRA

For almost whole week Ajimobi was denied burial, President Obasanjo called and Vice President Osinbajo pleaded, but Makinde wouldn't budge.. and after close to a week he allowed just the burial at Ajimobi's Old house at Oluyole GRA and not the new House

Weyrey won go chop Amala, gbegiri and ogunfe, and snap some oju aye pictures

You sure have mental problems else, you won't be here supporting and defending an evil Bastard that denied millions of poor innocent of their rightful possessions and resources. angry

6 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Oga he was in politics quite alright but not an elected official, after contesting and loosing 2007 election he was politically jobless
Should I tell you what he did as senator with the constituency money? See, you don't seem to know this man as much as we did.

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Amotekun777:

You sure have mental problems else, you won't be here supporting and defending an evil Bastard that denied millions of poor innocent of their rightful possessions and resources. angry

Rule 2 mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

PS: Ibadan people knows Ajimobi's legacy are everywhere and nobody can decieve us

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lagosrd: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Will you allow A man who denied the Burial of your Husband as a Muslim for one week, will allow such a man at your husband's 8days prayer?

Please give me honest answer

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lagosrd: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Rule 2 mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

PS: Ibadan people knows Ajimobi's legacy are everywhere and nobody can decieve us

Which legacies, including shutting down of schools for almost a year without remise. You set , I have started suspecting you

3 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by IpobOsuIgbo: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Strong Afonja woman

Instead of Makinde & im deputy to dey concern about the state affairs dem wan go pray

See Ibadan below, e fine for dem eye??
No, Florence papa na OSU ALUSI ipob jew o
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
fairfora:
Should I tell you what he did as senator with the constituency money? See, you don't seem to know this man as much as we did.

Oga tell us what you think you know and we shall tell you of how he openly rejected Obasanjo and PDP'S Ghana must go bag voting against 3rd term

Ajimobi prior to being a senator retired as an MD of Shells subsidiary and can afford a house, Madam Florence parents where rich too and partly Lebanese involved in Oil and Gas (refinery) and Grandex has been well established before he came to office with branches in Lagos

No dey give us lamba for here we Sabi Ajimobi front and back

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
lagosrd:

Which legacies, including shutting down of schools for almost a year without remise. You set , I have started suspecting you

His education policy is simple, Lautech must audit it's revenue, Aregbesola must play his part, acceptances fee tuition and all must form part of the wage bill, Lecturers and school Governing board must explain how they raked up 900million wage bill

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by OriOko88(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Will you allow A man who denied the Burial of your Husband as a Muslim for one week, will allow such a man at your husband's 8days prayer?

Stop spewish trash you this apc man. Ajimobi was buried the third day after his death, and it was due to logistic problem from lagos and oyo state gvt. Ase e po.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
lagosrd:

If I say the burial of an alleged looter and as jamtalk

Call him what you like but give us proof
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by olajizz01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Yemike:

According to you, thieves shouldn't be judged?

Your brain is wired to the fact that wealth can only be acquired in Nigeria by illegal means. SMH.
Nigerian govt that were allocating oil well to their cronies with token, I think that's your legal means of realizing money.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lagosrd: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
If I were the governor , I will support the woman's action till she leaves the state. Let her know she is the wide of an ex governor.

Akala has wives that don't misbehave
Ladoja has wives that don't misbehave
All former governors wives respect the office of the incumbent governor especially in opposition.

She will learn from the scratch. I won't blink an eye and heaven won't fall.

All Yoruba Obas are enjoying this embarrassment without cautioning the woman.
OK , she want to feel what her husband did to aiyefele etc
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by adenigga(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by phemmyfour: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
Strong woman,dont come and mourn someone you ignored when he was battling with his life and when he eventually died as well.Lock that gate very well
Strong woman that opened shop when she was suppose to be mouning her husband

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by solonubinho(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Good one, no more using Ajimobi's death for Photo Op, while sponsoring malicious content through Sowore to paint him bad, last time they allowed the deputy in, he made a video and leaked it to embarrass the widow

Makinde thinks rubbishing Ajimobi would get him second term

Ladoja allocated plot 48 Agodi GRA to himself as a Governor but never paid any Kobo on it, Governor Akala repossessed it and sold it to Aare Musulimi Alhaji Arisekola, Alhaji Arisekola sold it to Ajimobi when Arisekola was broke and before Ajimobi became Governor,as a private citizen Ajimobi developed a property on it, he even declared it as at 2011 before becoming a Governor

A night after Ajimobi died Makinde sent Police to seal up the property, and gave a publication on state TV that no Dead body shall be allowed burial inside a GRA

For almost whole week Ajimobi was denied burial, President Obasanjo called and Vice President Osinbajo pleaded, but Makinde wouldn't budge.. and after close to a week he allowed just the burial at Ajimobi's Old house at Oluyole GRA and not the new House

Weyrey won go chop Amala, gbegiri and ogunfe, and snap some oju aye pictures

You people will just open your mouth Waaaaa. You talk like you were a participant in all that transpired. Were you there? Did you see? Did you witness? Do you know the intricacies of what transpired? No. You just come here and be giving us Oluyole beer parlour gist. Kaare o.

4 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lagosrd: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Call him what you like but give us proof

Proof of incompetence or what
Or proof or arrogance before and after death.

Let me now give you one , yea I just remembered .
You know they say pride goeth before a fall. See how he fell, what the wife to will fall in disgrace. Awon alailojuti dede

Another evidence is that he stayed in government for only 8yes and now has 48 plots of land belonging to the state government for himself .

He should have bought adeoyo hospital and all general hospital in the state . that made him not receive treatment in a state he govern for 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by heendrix(m): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
NextGovernor:
I know a woman like this in my area. Her husband is very rich. U see the wife ehhh, she misbehave and even drive away visitors coming into their house. She slapped a man who came to visit her husband one certain time which caused the family a lot of embarrassment as they were dragged all over.

Nemesis caught up with them when the Husband contested for Senate. A very good man with good heart but they lost that election because of the wife. Everybody will be like " That man be good ooo but na the wife dey control am". She looks everybody who is working for the husband less. No regards and respect. Even during campaign she was still very arrogant to visitors.

Eyah....maybe we not make the wrong choices in marriage

that man would never win the senatorial seat without his people
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by heendrix(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Do you know the difference between a Governor and a deputy governor?

I mean can you rule out some differences undecided

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lagosrd: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

His education policy is simple, Lautech must audit it's revenue, Aregbesola must play his part, acceptances fee tuition and all must form part of the wage bill, Lecturers and school Governing board must explain how they raked up 900million wage bill

So is the school not running now. What common sense is in locking out innocent students who are supposed to graduate because of mere audit.
Why didn't he invite efcc if they refuse to audit.
Its clear you only mean well for your pocket and not others from your statement .

Finally what stops him from building a university in I yo state.
Common osun state has one. And can boost of many private ones.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
lagosrd:

Proof of incompetence or what
Or proof or arrogance before and after death.

Let me now give you one , yea I just remembered .
You know they say pride goeth before a fall. See how he fell, what the wife to will fall in disgrace. Awon alailojuti dede

Another evidence is that he stayed in government for only 8yes and now has 48 plots of land belonging to the state government for himself .

He should have bought adeoyo hospital and all general hospital in the state . that made him not receive treatment in a state he govern for 8yrs

Lol owns plot number 48 Agodi GRA lol 48 plot koor 1000 acres nii

And to shame you, Ajimobi is the only Governor since 1999 to work from his personal home, staying outside Agodi government house for years
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hcultured007:
bro help me ask dem oooo...God no go shame u bro...

Amen. Tnx
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by kapich: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
Strong woman,dont come and mourn someone you ignored when he was battling with his life and when he eventually died as well.Lock that gate very well

You obviously don't know nothing about politics of Oyo. The more you look less you see. Ajimobi is rich, so he doesn't need government support for treatment.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
lagosrd:

So is the school not running now. What common sense is in locking out innocent students who are supposed to graduate because of mere audit.
Its clear you only mean well for your pocket and not others from your statement .

He built a brand new University called TECHU for Oyo google it, and if Aregbesola refuses to pay lecturer why force ajimobi to pay even when Oyo allocation is low, Atleast he asked Osun to fully release the school and they said no

As EFCC and auditing, University has autonomy, even FG can't probe lecturers without ASUU strike
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lagosrd: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

And to shame you, Ajimobi is the only Governor since 1999 to work from his personal home, staying outside Agodi government house for years

If he likes let him stay in hotels , its non of our business. A government house was built for him and he decided not to stay there. So its no mans fault. Stay at home- waste millions to renovate- move in majestically . only to exit after 8yes and finally die the 9th year poor man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Ajimobi was declared dead on Friday and buried on Sunday how’s that 1 week?

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Why is she behaving like that, this is a sign that she's playing politics with her late husband's death.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by delpee(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
lagosrd:

Ajimobi built Technical University in Ibadan.

The two parties should sheathe their swords. Let the man rest in peace.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lagosrd: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

He built a brand new University called TECHU for Oyo google it, and if Aregbesola refuses to pay lecturer why force ajimobi to pay even when Oyo allocation is low, Atleast he asked Osun to fully release the school and they said no

As EFCC and auditing, University has autonomy, even FG can't probe lecturers without ASUU strike

He didn't build any university look,
It is a CBN project , I should tell you to check goggle.

Akala almost hot it right , converted their general hospital to teaching hospital and requested for seperstion from osun state. But your master made their mega master a pro chancellor . was it PDP that made him a pro chancellor?

You think everyone online is a dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lagosrd: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
delpee:

Ajimobi built Technical University in Ibadan.

The two parties should sheathe their swords. Let the man rest in peace.

He didnt build it. Where is the university now.
No she sting of sword for arrogant people . they will bow last and if he likes let him rest in peace its non of state business

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by delpee(f): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Please is the land truly up to 48 plots? Sounds like an exaggeration to me. I don't see how 48 plots can fit into the area described or maybe I didn't get the location right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique / Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.