Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau (43774 Views)

MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Burial delayed 3 days in Islam is bad, and his 8 days fidau delayed is also worse

If it's your own relative are you going to allow the people who delayed you father's burial, and seized his burial land access for his 8 days Fidau? Will you also serve them Amala and take pictures with them?

There’s litigation on the said land in court initiated by Ajimobi while alive. The woman just wanted to use sentiment of her husbands death to corner the land by burying him there while the case is still in court.

Abi Is that the only property Ajimobi has?

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
delpee:

Please is the land truly up to 48 plots? Sounds like an exaggeration to me. I don't see how 48 plots can fit into the area described or maybe I didn't get the location right.

You no GRA are labelled on plot bases, so the allocation and the land is labelled "Plot 48 Agodi GRA" located behind Skye Bank Agodi

It's all propaganda, how can 48 plots of land be available in a GRA that has been in existence since the Awolowo days, next to the Governors Lodge, Presidential Lodge and close to State secretariat and UCH... It's all lies

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
Strong woman,dont come and mourn someone you ignored when he was battling with his life and when he eventually died as well.Lock that gate very well

if you were in her shoes will you do same
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by heendrix(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
slimanyd:
My Deputy governor bleeped up o. Why will he turn back again. Instead of him to climb the gate and enter the house . Tomorrow now , The woman will come out again and start wailing that Since he cant come in through the gate because shes a politcian wife and she doesnt open gate for anybody , Why cant he climb the gate ?

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
zeus2412:

if you were in her shoes will you do same
she didn't do anything bad after all they did to her,its not everything you play politics with
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by GodwalksEarth: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by tot(f): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
fairfora:
You funny die. That's old ibadan area. Did you know since when ibadan had been in existence? It was once largest cities in Africa at a tim...when many countries in africa were littered with bamboo roofs, ibadan had been using galvanised iron sheets to roof. None of the ibadan Indigenes was enslaved by the whites. They had their own government under the old oyo empire. Visis the new ibadan, it's larger than lagos in land mass with beautiful modern buildings. They just can't pull down those old structures you're seeing with red roofs. It's their heritage. Visit the UK and see old structures there with old thick,dark roofs, then compare same with what is obtainable in Yankee

Well said.

Some people unfortunately have zero exposure and so end up making a fool of themselves thinking they are abusing others.

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by teemy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Strong Afonja woman

Instead of Makinde & im deputy to dey concern about the state affairs dem wan go pray

See Ibadan below, e fine for dem eye??

Norrmally people change roofing sheets when they leak. For the beautiful display of brownness still existing, it speaks about the high quality of the material.

Lets's look at the positive in things instead of what separates us. Cheers dear.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by kpompey: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Florence Ajimobi is the new constituted authority shocked

This time around she wasn't complaining of calls or requesting for text messages undecided

She has gone full swing constituted authority. undecided

This same Florence Ajimobi was silent when APC was continuously issuing statements with Ajimobi led NWC while the husband was actually dead

She enjoys the drama and politics just like the late husband undecided

Gather here if you're happy Gov. Makinde didn't budge to her selfish demands grin

Makinde is the bad politician. Why did he recorded and leaked what transcend during his deputy visit. Definitely, they anticipated that. He has been full of propaganda, blackmailing the man despite not performing too. Civil servants , teachers and pensioners are selfish. Reason Makinde is capitalizing on their weaknesses to earn cheap fame. Ajimobi may not be good too , as many unbelievable things were said about him and his wife while in power, but this guy is worst. His tactic's is to paint every one black and look saint and he is the original thief. Ajimobi owns the land and he never run from Efcc like Ladoja did. Why punishing him even he's no more , all in the name that you need to appease ladoja for second term.
If truly you are a performing governor, the good you claimed you did while in power must be sufficient.Ajimobi enjoy this in his first term with fact and figures, but he messed up totally when he was reelected.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by tot(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
slimanyd:
My Deputy governor bleeped up o. Why will he turn back again. Instead of him to climb the gate and enter the house . Tomorrow now , The woman will come out again and start wailing that Since he cant come in through the gate because shes a politcian wife and she doesnt open gate for anybody , Why cant he climb the gate ?

Hahahaha, hilarious comment cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Justiceleague12: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ajomibe wife should know how to respect her late husband, all this dirty politics and looking for ways to black mail OYO state governor and gaining cheap public sympathy would not help her in the long run

RIP ex governor Ajimobi...

I'll always miss that your smile and laugh whenever you talk in public...
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
she didn't do anything bad after all they did to her,its not everything you play politics with
you have not answered the goddamn question. will you do same

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by lomprico(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
good for him. waka waka!
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by dalexy101037(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
*DREAM TV* ��
Home of funny memes, infotainment, funny fact, funny videos, giveaways, games, relationships/ marriage discussion, Talk2me initiative, sport and news. Click the link below to join and add the number as Dream Tv

https:///2348115793887?text=Hello%20Dreamtv%20%F0%9F%93%BA%20(Amazing%20REF)%20my%20name%20is%20_________
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Oga tell us what you think you know and we shall tell you of how he openly rejected Obasanjo and PDP'S Ghana must go bag voting against 3rd term

Ajimobi prior to being a senator retired as an MD of Shells subsidiary and can afford a house, Madam Florence parents where rich too and partly Lebanese involved in Oil and Gas (refinery) and Grandex has been well established before he came to office with branches in Lagos

No dey give us lamba for here we Sabi Ajimobi front and back
Liar. Ajimobi was a line manager at a Shell subsidiary and NOT MD as you wrongly posited.

Ajimobi pocketed the huge sum as constitiency projects for years as senator. All what he did was buy refurbished computers in his oke ado office and invited only a few guys to come and learn computer for free which he termed a vocational programme, took pictures of them as his achievement . How and where he sunk those money isn't known till today. You said in your last comment that ajimobi became politically jobless in 2007, another lie from the put of hell. He was senator of the feredal republic between 2004 and 2007 and amassed so much money from the constituency projects for years. When he now wanted to contest for the higher post, he was shown a red card by people of the consstiriency and state. Ibadan South-west comprises the most-learned part of the metropolis and we were patiently waiting for him to contest so we could pay him back in full.

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
zeus2412:

you have not answered the goddamn question. will you do same
No,but we react differently to things,if that's her own way of reacting then so be it
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
fairfora:
Liar. Ajimobi was a line manager at a Shell subsidiary and NOT MD as you wrongly posited.

Ajimobi pocketed the huge sum as constitiency projects for years as senator. All what he did was buy refurbished computers in his oke ado office and invited only a few guys to come and learn computer for free which he termed a vocational programme, took pictures of them as his achievement . How and where he sunk those money isn't known till today. You said in your last comment that ajimobi became politically jobless in 2007, another lie from the put of hell. He was senator of the feredal republic between 2004 and 2007 and amassed so much money from the constituency projects for years. When he now wanted to contest for the higher post, he was shown a red card by people of the consstiriency and state. Ibadan South-west comprises the most-learned part of the metropolis and we were patiently waiting for him to contest so we could pay him back in full.

Lol

Hahaha you don't even know Ajimobi was the MD of National Oil , the downstream company r of Shell Petroleum

You clearly no nothing, how much was Senators take home in 2003 - 2007 to amass any unusual wealth? Every of his declared asset was bought outside politics except his Abuja residence, even Florence has a building worth 150m as at 2011 in Ibadan
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Lol

Hahaha you don't even know Ajimobi was the MD of National Oil , the downstream company r of Shell Petroleum

You clearly no nothing, how much was Senators take home in 2003 - 2007 to amass any unusual wealth? Every of his declared asset was bought outside politics except his Abuja residence, even Florence has a building worth 150m as at 2011 in Ibadan
i repeat, he was a line manager. I knew him wella. If you don't believe, let's forget prolonging the matter. Pls do yourself this favour, dig how much a senator was allocated as constitiency allowance within those period. It's huge.he was never MD of any shell subsisiary ok? He served both within and outside Nigeria in an african country at same capacity ( manager) Those who wrote the Wikipedia, which many have rushed to find out about him lied too. Google Funsho Kupolokun. Maybe from there you'd have an idea who's challenging you on this.

Lemme emphasise that the constituency allowance given from 2004 and 2007 were questionable and what was why i didn't mention when he entered the senate in 2003. We couldn't see what he spent those money on between 2004 and 2007.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
No,but we react differently to things,if that's her own way of reacting then so be it

babe it's a yes don't decieve yourself.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by DEROX: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Strong Afonja woman

Instead of Makinde & im deputy to dey concern about the state affairs dem wan go pray

See Ibadan below, e fine for dem eye??
sorry she is from Lebanese only married the ajimobi
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by muzzol: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
fairfora:
i repeat, he was a line manager. I knew him wella. If you don't believe, let's forget prolonging the matter. Pls do yourself this favour, dig how much a senator was allocated as constitiency allowance within those period. It's huge.he was never MD of any shell subsisiary ok? He served both within and outside Nigeria in an african country at same capacity ( manager) Those who wrote the Wikipedia, which many have rushed to find out about him lied too. Google Funsho Kupolokun. Maybe from there you'd have an idea who's challenging you on this.

Lemme emphasise that the constituency allowance given from 2004 and 2007 were questionable and what was why i didn't mention when he entered the senate in 2003. We couldn't see what he spent those money on between 2004 and 2007.

Ajimobi was the MD of National Oil before Mike Adenuga bought it and changed to Conoil.....you don’t need to argue on what is in public space....it is not a novel information and the way he had to resign was also in public space
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by adelove1914: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Who is that mumu that was talking about one technical University..University wey no get website..is that one a university? Rubbish
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Will you allow A man who denied the Burial of your Husband as a Muslim for one week, will allow such a man at your husband's 8days prayer?

Please give me honest answer
So cheap. You mean Makinde stopped them from burying Ajimobi? Don't you think, Mrs Ajimobi been a Christian won't take immediate burial serious. You are more bitter in nature than the woman bro

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
So cheap. You mean Makinde stopped them from burying Ajimobi? Don't you think, Mrs Ajimobi been a Christian won't take immediate burial serious. You are more bitter in nature than the woman bro

You lack wisdom to counter my claims, sometimes you got to keep shut when you can
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Cajal(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
anigbajumo:

Na scam, the guy no worth 48billion...It seems u don't know Nigeria politicians.
...that may be true ooo
Nigeria politicians and lies..are like teeth and tongues
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Cajal(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hcultured007:

Pele chief justice, we know people like una. Small raba una neighbor no go hear word, u open mouth say GSM IS ARROGANT... I C U MR HUMBLESMITH...oga park well
.hmmmmm
Arrogance been displayed...
I hail u sir
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Good one, no more using Ajimobi's death for Photo Op, while sponsoring malicious content through Sowore to paint him bad, last time they allowed the deputy in, he made a video and leaked it to embarrass the widow

Makinde thinks rubbishing Ajimobi would get him second term

Ladoja allocated plot 48 Agodi GRA to himself as a Governor but never paid any Kobo on it, Governor Akala repossessed it and sold it to Aare Musulimi Alhaji Arisekola, Alhaji Arisekola sold it to Ajimobi when Arisekola was broke and before Ajimobi became Governor,as a private citizen Ajimobi developed a property on it, he even declared it as at 2011 before becoming a Governor

A night after Ajimobi died Makinde sent Police to seal up the property, and gave a publication on state TV that no Dead body shall be allowed burial inside a GRA

For almost whole week Ajimobi was denied burial, President Obasanjo called and Vice President Osinbajo pleaded, but Makinde wouldn't budge.. and after close to a week he allowed just the burial at Ajimobi's Old house at Oluyole GRA and not the new House

Weyrey won go chop Amala, gbegiri and ogunfe, and snap some oju aye pictures

[/s]

I didn't know that Arisekola Alao (a private citizen) was empowered by law to sell Government Reserved Areas to people who had the money to pay for it.

Arisekola never held any elective or appointive post in Oyo state but he, according to you had the right to sell Government land as he so wished.

Read your statement again and tell us if it makes sense to you.

It is a law in Oyo state that corpses can't be buried in GRAs. Thinking that Seyi Makinde should have allowed Ajimobi to be buried on that land is both disrespectful to the people of Oyo state and the memory of Ajimobi himself.

You and his family are using his name to perpetrate an act of criminality.

Defending the undefendable.

"For almost a week Ajimobi was denied burial..."

Who denied him burial?

Anyway sha, I don't blame you.

I blame Seyi Makinde that has decided not to open the books on Ajimobi's misrule during his 8 years.

I sincerely hope he changes his mind about that.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

I didn't know that Arisekola Alao (a private citizen) was empowered by law to sell Government Reserved Areas to people who had the money to pay for it.

Arisekola never held any elective or appointive post in Oyo state but he, according to you had the right to sell Government land as he so wished.

Read your statement again and tell us if it makes sense to you.

It is a law in Oyo state that corpses can't be buried in GRAs. Thinking that Seyi Makinde should have allowed Ajimobi to be buried on that land is both disrespectful to the people of Oyo state and the memory of Ajimobi himself.

You and his family are using his name to perpetrate an act of criminality.

Defending the undefendable.

"For almost a week Ajimobi was denied burial..."

Who denied him burial?

Anyway sha, I don't blame you.

I blame Seyi Makinde that has decided not to open the books on Ajimobi's misrule during his 8 years.

I sincerely hope he changes his mind about that.

Deeds of sales , C of O , deeds of agreement are transferable on a GRA plot you duly purchased

If Makinde isn't a noise making coward he should have constituted a panel of judicial enquiry to probe Ajimobi like Wike did or sign Oyo Anti Graft Agency bill to prosecute him, but as usual it's all cheap talk and blackmail

Bola Ige was buried in bodija GRA so what's the fuse about?

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Hahahahahahahah: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:

Deeds of sales , C of O , deeds of agreement are transferable on a GRA plot you duly purchased

If Makinde isn't a noise making coward he should have constituted a panel of judicial enquiry to probe Ajimobi like Wike did or sign Oyo Anti Graft Agency bill to prosecute him, but as usual it's all cheap talk and blackmail

[/s]
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Are you aware that that particular land in question is under litigation as we speak?

Why do you expect that the government will preempt a case that is already in court?

Don't you know that that is usurping the powers of the judiciary by the executive?

In case you aren't aware, it was Ajimobi himself who took the case to court.

And now, the family expected the governor to circumvent court process and allow Ajimobi to be buried there.

As for whether it's cheap talk or not that Ajimobi's government was less than stellar, even Jonathan Goodluck will tell you he's saint since Buhari hasn't prosecuted him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique / Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.