Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship (4573 Views)

Which Level Have You Gotten To / Just for Fun.. Which Do You Prefer? / In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by luscioustrish(f): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
ExBachelor:
hi, hookup?

No.
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by Freelane33(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
I can offer you a free land in my community lol
Benitam:
Foundation,
Roofing,
Finishing,
Painting,
Or you've not even gotten a land.

As for me, the land I had before got to the finishing stage before it was demolished, can't build on that land again... grin grin
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Freelane33:
I can offer you a free land in my community lol
grin grin grin You do well... Thank you o
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by ExBachelor: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2020
luscioustrish:

No.
hi I pay good. Check your dm and reply
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by luscioustrish(f): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
ExBachelor:

hi I pay good. Check your dm and reply
Lol..what are you buying please?
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by paya1: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
house wey I don de build finish...another person rush go roof am.
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
built a foundation before but the foundation wasn't strong enough to carry the building so the whole building collapsed. well I want to a house, that would be completed, neat and good house well if you're looking for virgin land I don't have that .
NOTE: full package
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by ExBachelor: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
hi, you didn’t reply your dm
luscioustrish:

Lol..what are you buying please?
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by Oturatetuala(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Benitam:
Foundation,
Roofing,
Finishing,
Painting,
Or you've not even gotten a land.

As for me, the land I had before got to the finishing stage before it was demolished, can't build on that land again... grin grin

Ehya you will surely find a new land full with milk and honest. grin grin
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by Oturatetuala(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
blazingblender:
I de find money 2 buy land

Same here bros.
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by Phenomenal16(f): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Neva buy land
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by JustBeingFrank(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by luscioustrish(f): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
ExBachelor:
hi, you didn’t reply your dm

Didn't see any
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by ExBachelor: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
luscioustrish:

Didn't see any
maybe your dm is full. Send me one tongue wink wink smiley
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by Blackmann001: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Exmilitant:
My building has remained uncompleted at the lintel stage for over 9yrs now. We are just afraid of completing the buiding...

Y na..the building on get foundation..?
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by Blackmann001: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
datibogirl:
built a foundation before but the foundation wasn't strong enough to carry the building so the whole building collapsed. well I want to a house, that would be completed, neat and good house well if you're looking for virgin land I don't have that .
NOTE: full package

Am.soooo impressed!
Re: Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship by paya1: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
roofing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is He Sexually Attracted To Me? / Three Major Tribes=most Handsome= / Why Are Youths Tearing Down People's Wife Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.