Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Physically Challenged Man Shares His Terrible Experience At A Bank In Ogun State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Physically Challenged Man Shares His Terrible Experience At A Bank In Ogun State (199 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Shares His Terrible Experience At A Bank In Ogun State by trendysturvs(f): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
A physically challenged man has shared his terrible experience at a GTB bank in Ogun state. Ibrahim Omotosho took to Twitter to call out the bank for the terrible experience he had at one of their branches.

Omotosho couldn't go into the banking hall because the entrance to the hall was not wheelchair accessible. Read his tweet below:

Another physically challenged, Odeduntan Yusuf man also shared his experience. He wrote:

I am also physically challenged, and I have several tales of woes to tell, regarding my experience with most Nigerian banks. Oftentimes I was denied entry into the banking hall, simply because I use metal crouch (walking aid) which their security doors would not allow.

Due to social distancing, all banks should provide canopies and seats for their customers and not leave customers waiting under the sun for hours endlessly.

Unfortunately, most public buildings in Nigeria have design deficits when it comes to providing accommodation for the physically challenged people., we need to overcome many things in Nigeria and make it an inclusive society for all.

Who constructs a public/commercial facilities without considerations for the physically challenged?

https://tsb.com.ng/2020/07/physically-challenged-man-shares-his-terrible-experience-at-a-bank-in-ogun-state/

(1) (Reply)

Normal Transparent Face Shield. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY / Nabia Powers / Dangers Of Using A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.