Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married (71970 Views)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by helpfindbolu: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by merits(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Iamdemola:
Forget Covid-19, people are still finding love. It's a case of a classic love movie as a lady with twitter handle @doyiinsola narrated how she and her would be husband @banjizillight met on Twitter and would be walking down the aisle soon.

One captivating thing was that the guy was staying abroad when they first met and they had their first physical meeting last march.

https://twitter.com/doyiinsola/status/1279302676141015040?s=19

Congratulations to them.
Good for them, but once this woman drop one, she go full ground like vegetables planted besides soakaway. ;Dif you know you know.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Geemax(f): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Iamdemola:

And you're living happily ever after.....
I just thank God that I made a great choice cheesy

3 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Vokians(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
WeddingWebsite:
Congrats to the couple. They can contact us for their wedding website
Lol, which one is wedding website again now? Anyway, I will do a responsive wordpress website for their business.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Graysons: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
eni4real:
grin grin grin
Na lie I talk?
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by akaahs(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:
Good

I wish you guys happy married life and everlasting love together

I also proposed about three days ago so happy
Congratulations bro. I did mine in February 15, she accepted after seeking for the opinion of us on the need to get married by the end of the year only for her to make a U-turn that she isn't ready. Among other reasons she gave was, she isn't ready mentally, have to pay for her council exam of which we have finalized I will help in the aspect of finance. To me d all thing didn't add up.
I don dey forget her cause I don't want to force her but she keep chatting me up. I don't see myself going back to her again cause I'm dating another lady who is ready for marriage and is ready to settle.

2 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by FahBuLous: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders....
I am in need of a job, due to the Corona virus, I lost my job and I am in need of a job because I am just at home and idle...
I have searched for jobs but to no avail.....
Please I need help....
I am just an ordinary O'level holder.....
I Live in Asaba....
Thank you and God bless you....

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by StUriah(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Iyawo twitter, na twitter she go follow go. Same applied to twitter husband.

The temptation to return to twitter to search for better lover during crisis in marriage will be so intense because of the faulty foundation.

Yoruba would say 'Eni ti a mo de ile la a fe, bi eniyan ba fe omo ni iju yio se oko ebora'.

Translation: One only married from a known and reputable background, if per adventure one married from a totally strange quarters one is bound to become husband to a demon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by LEOSZ(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nice one ...hope it will last.... Marital bliss

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by bluefilm: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
The small boy no dey fear o!

See the heavy duty wey im go carry.

Well sha na dem sabi.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Enemyofpeace: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
The lady is not even beautiful, see as her bentigo mouth like iya kamoru mouth, she looks holder than the boy. God forbid that i marry a woman that looks like my mother's age mate.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Enemyofpeace: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
StUriah:

The temptation to return to twitter to search for better lover during crisis in marriage will be so intense because of the faulty foundation.

Yoruba would say 'Eni ti a mo de ile la a fe, bi eniyan ba fe omo ni iju yio se oko ebora'.

Translation: One only married from a known and reputable background, if per adventure one married from a totally strange quarters one is bound to become husband to a demon.
God bless you. The woman sef na cele prophetess she be. If you know you know
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Fearlez: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
"Personality websites say they are a perfect fit."

Didn't think adults rely on a website to tell them if they are compatible with each other. But it's Twitter.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
You can find love anywhere...

what matters is having a peaceful and everlasting marriage.

na the thing we matter be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Enemyofpeace: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
2cribz:
We know where it lead or normally ends. Beatings and all that.
na she go beat the boy o

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by faithfull18(f): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
StUriah:

Not true.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by faithfull18(f): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
The lady is not even beautiful, see as her bentigo mouth like iya kamoru mouth, she looks holder than the boy. God forbid that i marry a woman that looks like my mother's age mate.
You talk too much, hold ko, older ni.

That guy only has a small stature, I know that guy.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Enemyofpeace: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
faithfull18:

You talk too much, hold ko, older ni.

That guy only has a small stature, I know that guy.
leaf me alone jo. Why did you not marry him or allow him to marry your sister. Person go marry cele prophetess that is holder than him withbentigo mouth you are here defending nonsense. I have already asked Google if the marriage will last and Google answered me that it won't pass 5 years
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by ZooOga: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
what be dis? healthy babe and slim guy before marriage? grin

i joke, i wish dem happiness!

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by faithfull18(f): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
leaf me alone jo. Why did you not marry him or allow him to marry your sister. Person go marry cele prophetess that is holder than him withbentigo mouth you are here defending nonsense. I have already asked Google if the marriage will last and Google answered me that it won't pass 5 years
Yinmu, be deceiving yourself.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Olawalelead(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Iyawo Twitter iyawo Instagram iyawo Facebook
Lol grin best of luck to the new couple...
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Enemyofpeace: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
faithfull18:

Yinmu, be deceiving yourself.
I yinmu you too. You are just supporting the guy just because you want to be the chief bridesmaid and eat their wedding jollof rice. Once again i yinmu you
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by vikithor(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Madam,the young man you wan marry so na still growing young man,his temperament may still be unrefined, I know say marriage is what you people ,women carry for head like hawking puff puff,you are obviously more matured than him(that cant be a problem) if you think you have seen a man to wield your usual feminine manipulations excesses on,get this straight, dat niggar is a student of Ubunja's Miseducation.
You behave yourself, you enjoy your marriage,you show una useless feminism,even if you pregnant, you receive the reality of it.

Btw
Learn how to drive better than you were shown,call or whatsapp our contact below

No time to check time.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by faithfull18(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I yinmu you too. You are just supporting the guy just because you want to be the chief bridesmaid and eat their wedding jollof rice. Once again i yinmu you
grin grin you are invited, enemyofpeace indeed.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by FunnySON: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fitzherbert:

All I want to do is eat rice and cake. If this is what it would take, you two have my blessing.

Are you active on Telegram? smiley
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Kingrefreshed: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Iamdemola:
Forget Covid-19, people are still finding love. It's a case of a classic love movie as a lady with twitter handle @doyiinsola narrated how she and her would be husband @banjizillight met on Twitter and would be walking down the aisle soon.

One captivating thing was that the guy was staying abroad when they first met and they had their first physical meeting last march.

https://twitter.com/doyiinsola/status/1279302676141015040?s=19

Congratulations to them.

I met my wife on facebook. Life is very simple if you want.

2 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Fitzherbert: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
FunnySON:

Are you active on Telegram? smiley
When necessary. Why? That's where you're having your reception? grin
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by morris477(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Is there luck sha try those girls in Badoo and michat every body there is hook up
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by FunnySON: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fitzherbert:

When necessary. Why? That's where you're having your reception? grin

Lol yeah. Add up or you could send your username. Edit out the username, if you quote this.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Enemyofpeace: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I met my wife on facebook. Life is very simple if you want.
no wonder she has bean cheating on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.