Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos (1620 Views)

Throwback - APC 2015 Presidency Campaign Videos / Nigerian Celebrities Delete Tinubu Campaign Videos After Backlash / High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Viktom(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Court grants permission to PDP to air Oshiomole's 2016 campaign videos

We all know that to win an election in Nigeria is not usually very easy. Different political strategies, permutations and ideologies will be applied. It is no news that the political atmosphere in Edo state is getting tense everyday. Both Godwin Obaseki and Adams Oshiomole are showing their political strength. But every drama remains till the 19th of September, 2020.

Recall that in the 2016 governorship election, Adams Oshiomhole campaigned against Ize-iyamu of the then Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) election, but now that the table has turn in 2020, Ize-iyamu has decamped to APC and PDP are now ready to use the same video against him but Adams Oshiomhole is scared. The Oshiomole that campaigned against Ize Iyamu has now become his favourite.

Following the attempts of Oshiomole to stop PDP from airing the videos on television stations, A Federal High Court in Abuja has struck out the application by refusing to grant such prayer. This is an indication that the PDP can go ahead to air the campaign videos.

The Court in its ruling claimed that it’s an own goal scored by themselves for themselves. One could now affirm that with the present situation of things, the videos Of Oshiomhole campaign against Ize-iyamu are enough strategies for Godwin Obaseki to win in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by flyingpig: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Viktom(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
I think our politicians are either dump all stupid altogether. I used to love oshiomhole in his days as NLC president but couldn't believe my eyes when I followed him closely. he just talk too much. Abraham Lincoln actually said you don't know a man's true character until he has power and Oshiomohle is a prove of that. Now his campaign for Obaseki in 2016 will de-campaign POI in 2020. either way shall he achieved is aim to de-market POI. good riddance to bad rubbish. mtchew.

5 Likes

Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Viktom(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
flyingpig:
grin

space booker, well done o, you are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Xcellente10(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Politics is a very dirty game. I hate it
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by mushystuff: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Drama
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Luckydubby7(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oshiomole talk too much.
And that's his major weak point.
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Artiiclebeast: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
The campaign album go sweet die with Osho on the mic rapping and slamming.

Petition to Have The Nigerian Youths Step up to the Plate and take charge of their future - Sign the Petition! Please retweet and follow. https://www.change.org/NigerianYouthsTakingOver via @Change
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Unigrad: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
The campaign album go sweet die with Osho on the mic rapping and slamming.

Petition to Have The Nigerian Youths Step up to the Plate and take charge of their future - Sign the Petition! Please retweet and follow. https://www.change.org/NigerianYouthsTakingOver via @Change
Oshiomole wanted to eat his vomit secretly, sponsoring people to go to court on his behalf. PDP go do arrange the videos, use vehicles and play it around nook and cranny of Edo State. Oshiomole did same thing to Charles Alhierivie during his second term election campaigns.
Pastor Ize Iyamu is a thief and cannot be trusted with Edo state funds.

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Judeerons32: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fake news. Pdp can use whatever clip they want Apc will not go down that route. Let Obaseki run on his record if he has any. Not these petty matters his supporters are pushing.
If those who voted POI in 2016 why will people listen now?
Besides did Pdp not score Obaseki F9 few months ago?
Was it not the same pdp who first raised questions of how he got into UI?
Let Obaseki supporters say what he has done in almost 4yrs and campaign on those.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by IduNaOba: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
smiley
Ekwensu esiela jollof rice nye ndị APC ka ha rie!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Unigrad: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
[quote][/quote]

Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by VcStunner(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by XXLMANDIGO: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
'Edo no be Lagos' seems like the literal Pidgin Translation of 'O to Ge'...

Is anyone with me on this? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Unigrad: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
'Edo no be Lagos' seems like the literal Pidgin Translation of 'O to Ge'...

Is anyone with me on this? tongue
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyvgsJhN9QA

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by IJOBA2: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Judeerons32:
Fake news. Pdp can use whatever clip they want Apc will not go down that route. Let Obaseki run on his record if he has any. Not these petty matters his supporters are pushing.
If those who voted POI in 2016 why will people listen now?
Besides did Pdp not score Obaseki F9 few months ago?
Was it not the same pdp who first raised questions of how he got into UI?
Let Obaseki supporters say what he has done in almost 4yrs and campaign on those.
ARE YOU FROM EDO STATEgrin

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Jesusloveyou: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Unigrad:

Oshiomole wanted to eat his vomit secretly, sponsoring people to go to court on his behalf. PDP go do arrange the videos, use vehicles and play it around nook and cranny of Edo State. Oshiomole did same thing to Charles Alhierivie during his second term election campaigns.
Pastor Ize Iyamu is a thief and cannot be trusted with Edo state funds.
and PDP said ize iyamu is a saint and slowpoke obaseki is a failure after three and half years as a governor, that failed lucky was better than slowpoke obaseki.

thank God, that will be a bad strategy for obaseki and PDP .
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Jesusloveyou: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU FROM EDO STATEgrin
are you from Edo state?
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Babacele: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Viktom:
I think our politicians are either dump all stupid altogether. I used to love oshiomhole in his days as NLC president but couldn't believe my eyes when I followed him closely. he just talk too much. Abraham Lincoln actually said you don't know a man's true character until he has power and Oshiomohle is a prove of that. Now his campaign for Obaseki in 2016 will de-campaign POI in 2020. either way shall he achieved is aim to de-market POI. good riddance to bad rubbish. mtchew.
if you truly know Oshiomole since you claim you moved closer to him, tell us things he has said too much so that we can learn. thanks.
Re: Court Grants Permission To PDP To Air Oshiomole's 2016 Campaign Videos by Captainrambo2: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
and PDP said ize iyamu is a saint and slowpoke obaseki is a failure after three and half years as a governor, that failed lucky was better than slowpoke obaseki.

thank God, that will be a bad strategy for obaseki and PDP .

sharap....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai / I Am Leaving PDP For APC, No Turning Back, Gov. Dave Umahi Insist / Sunday Igboho's Donation Now Over £16000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.