Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair (53912 Views)

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by AYODEJIAKI(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
aremuforlife:

I don't know how you arrived at your conclusion, so you want the state government to investigate the dead and confiscate his property just because they are having problems not because there is an initial fraud probe.
Don't mind that mumu boy am sure he is one of makindes hoodlums they can't just cope in the gathering of intellectuals

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by AYODEJIAKI(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
decatalyst:

Trust me, if the government of Oyo State decides to run after all the establishment of her late husband and her own, they are justified by this her total disregard for the government of Oyo state! This is not just against the deputy government, it is against the whole state itself.

You initially said they didn't commiserate with you, now they came and you rubbished the whole state! Damn! They need to teach her a lesson! You claim you are observing the Covid 19 protocols but hundreds of people were present when the man was being buried.

Oyo State government should investigate all properties, monies and anything associated with the Ajimobis and which ever one is gotten through illegal means should be confiscated! Let the women crawl to the government house through the tarred roads and beg!

I hate entitled, bitter, ingrates, ungrateful, sad, and arrogant people!
Oga u get sense at all? Please how old are you, even in the days of the military regime what you just said can never happen. Anyway what do you expect from makindes supporters? Gov wey no get sense would have senseless followers

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by joefelin2345: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
slimanyd:

Its all lies. Akala was there today . when has akala and co became a family with them.
It is only Otunba Also Akala that your devilish eye could see there. No any other prominent Ibadan citizens were there. Na stomachache go kill you n co- travellers. Abi na Also Akala caused the fight again? God punished all of you bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by yemiokd(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abeg, let this man rest in perfect peace.
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by jnoz23(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Corvid19 don buy job
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by helpfindbolu: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by McBluemoon(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are a big fool....quote author=festacman post=91404410]Why are people too quick to condemn late Ajimobi's widow in every incident involving her husband's political opponents?

In this case, either Oyo State Government was being mischievous or there was a breach of normal procedure for movement of top public official: earlier arrival of advance team comprising security and protocol aides to prepare grounds for the big man's arrival while remaining in contact with other aides who would accompany the big man.

Unless, there is evidence of invitation or notice of coming, the question is, why did Deputy Governor of Oyo State just show up unannounced and uninvited? [/quote]
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by McBluemoon(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are a big fool
festacman:
Why are people too quick to condemn late Ajimobi's widow in every incident involving her husband's political opponents?

In this case, either Oyo State Government was being mischievous or there was a breach of normal procedure for movement of top public official: earlier arrival of advance team comprising security and protocol aides to prepare grounds for the big man's arrival while remaining in contact with other aides who would accompany the big man.

Unless, there is evidence of invitation or notice of coming, the question is, why did Deputy Governor of Oyo State just show up unannounced and uninvited?
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by decatalyst(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
AYODEJIAKI:

Oga u get sense at all? Please how old are you, even in the days of the military regime what you just said can never happen. Anyway what do you expect from makindes supporters? Gov wey no get sense would have senseless followers

You are a slow poke for the bold part of your gibberish!

That's it! The kind of docile followers that call themselves citizens! Anyone who doesn't align with their shallow thinking and thoughts are for the opposing side!
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by Houseofglam7(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
GEEBITE:
You have been MIA.Howdy,hope you are cool?
Yeah I'm alright; holding it down best way I know how.
Howdy?
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by Houseofglam7(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by decatalyst(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
smallsmall:

Your HATRED and that of Yiibos like you will only drive you Nuts and kill you thereafter! grin undecided
It is NOT BY FORCE that the Government or Politicians must attend a PRIVATE family Burial, expecially under this Pandemic situation.

Why is the Govt trying to treat this family differently afteral, many people have died and Govt have even refused to release the bodies to their family, citing Covid-19 Pandemic, why do they want to do "attachee-by-force", in Ajimobi's burial?

And the threat of trying to sieze Ajumobi's properties will not hold water,, she will take them to Court and a Judge will have to decide and unfortunately for people like you, such Judges are not members of the terrorists Ipob group! undecided

If you want to comiscerate with someone, do it properly and stop doing eye-service!
Why bring the Commissioner for lands along to a burial where the State Govt was recently at logger-heads with the family, that alone shows and proves the insincerity of the who commiseration and shows its a sham designed to further spite the family.

I will do exactly what the family did, even if there were no Covis-19 restrictions on ground. That woman has a strong family, incase most of you dont know and just because her husband is dead does not mean she is helpless. angry undecided
Seyi makinde, his deputy and the Commissioner for lands can eff-off with their crocodile tears nad back-stabbing commiseration.
And you flat-brained, children of Anger and Hatred crying more than the bereaved can go hug a transformer, l think sa na ya Papa die, right?
undecided

Stop being a slow poke!

I live and eat in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital! For your information, omo kaaro O ji re ni mi! Stop tagging contrary opinions as that of anti-yoruba! Grab some sense from it!

Nah Seyi dey make the woman feel important!
Fine! The woman or the family can do whatever they like at their private residence, if I were Seyi, I wouldn't give a hoot about them since the time they rebuffed all attempts at helping when the dead first contacted the virus. Even the concession given to them to bury her late husband at a government reserved area is proving to not worth it!

Did you know that when the Baale for Oluyole Estate died, the government did not allow the family bury him at his residence? Heard the community self wan instigate court case!
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by BtcAirdrop: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Uzoisaga:
Today, Sunday the 5th of July 2020 is my first day ever to react to issues on Nairaland Forum, though, I have being a regular visitor for over 2yrs running.
Am so glad, Buddies
and I'm the first to give you a like on nairaland... Remember that too!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by festacman(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
McBluemoon:
You are a big fool
You are a fat fool
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by decatalyst(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
kpompey:

Shut up Mr Makinde jnr.4 years will soon end and MR GSM too will wait for Karma

Yeah...4years...but I don't think your brain would have grown much by then.

Please skedaddle from here!
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by xrayj(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Houseofglam7:

undecided
grin
U & this frown face emoji lol
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by decatalyst(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
kpompey:

Shut up Mr Makinde jnr.4 years will soon end and MR GSM too will face the wrought of his successor.

Yeah...4years...but I honestly don't think your brain would have developed much
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by pfadom: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Imagine the shamelessly heartless woman. She cornered so many Oyo State contract from many rehabilitation of many ministries to supplies of pharmaceutical products for Oyo State Hospitals. In fact, she treated aged pensioners especially the retired teachers as though they amounted to nothing.

I pray she will reap everything she and her husband sowed in other people's lives.
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by lastclaire4(f): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
FlordFlorez:
She's still blind by bitterness and entitlement. By the time Oyo government would strike back, it would be too late for to crawl through the back door of the State house to beg. Even her retired kpekus will not save her by then.

Most everyone achieve something with the term "kpekus"
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by smallsmall: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
trilacos:
the properties you are talking about,was it acquired before he was elected?

No need to ask me, come to court and prove it belongs to you or anyone else, apart from Ajimobi. undecided grin
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
xrayj:

U & this frown face emoji lol
Lol
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by research56: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
festacman:

You are missing the point. Chief Akala and perhaps a couple of others were invited as a family friends or close political associates. Obviously Oyo State government was not invited given the on going issues. So, why attend?

Minister of defence! � Continue to defend what you don't even know.
With the statement of the family, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that the family is lieing. Are you a learner?�or a member of Lai Mohammed confraternity?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by larrybee2017(f): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are one of the reasons we are in this peculiar mess I swear
festacman:
Why are people too quick to condemn late Ajimobi's widow in every incident involving her husband's political opponents?

Unless, there is evidence of invitation or notice of coming, the question is, why did Deputy Governor of Oyo State just show up unannounced and uninvited?
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by smallsmall: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
dalass:

Did Buhari attempt to go Ajimobis burial though they're both in APC... That's too gar fetched...

The woman's grouse was that she wasn't contacted when her husband died, that he served Oyo state for 8 years!... Fine..

. Now, the burial was private last sunday, yet the whole place was overwhelmed with crowds... Why? He was a national, state, LG, landlord of many years at Ibadan..

I'm sure the deputy Governor came because though he called her, she didn't pick.. OK she didn't know his no.,. She accused the Oyo state govt much last Sunday. Today they sent a whole deputy Governor to lead state delegation and they were painfully rebuffed.....

She's quite vindictive I tell you

Sharrap dear with all these your conjectures, ' i think', ' l believe', 'l am sure', etc. Utter Rubbish from an even more vindictive and retarded Ipob souls.
Despite all the sensible explanations and the fact that the State Govt APOLOGISED, knowing that they were wrong in CRASHING A PRIVATE, BURIAL, you lots are still trying to sow the seed of discord withing Yoruba people, knowing that you are all children concieved, birthed and raised in HATE and ANGER!
The Evil in you people's heart will destroy you eventually, just keep at it.
Awon Omo'ale radarada/
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by babajero(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

It's political so it's justified? Did you even watch the video where she confronted the deputy governor who accompanied some state governors on a condolence visit to her house?
Forget the sentiments oga. She should enjoy their loot quietly.
Though her husband is into politics does not mean she is not human, she acted as her emotions permit her to act at that moment, you don't expect her to be singing and dancing around, she picks and empties her emotions at anyone at that time of crisis, it doesn't matter who.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by smallsmall: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
decatalyst:

Stop being a slow poke!

I live and eat in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital! For your information, omo kaaro O ji re ni mi! Stop tagging contrary opinions as that of anti-yoruba! Grab some sense from it!

Nah Seyi dey make the woman feel important!
Fine! The woman or the family can do whatever they like at their private residence, if I were Seyi, I wouldn't give a hoot about them since the time they rebuffed all attempts at helping when the dead first contacted the virus. Even the concession given to them to bury her late husband at a government reserved area is proving to not worth it!

Did you know that when the Baale for Oluyole Estate died, the government did not allow the family bury him at his residence? Heard the community self wan instigate court case!

You still fall into the same category, just becaus you can write a few words of Yoruba (A lot of Yiibos living in the South West are rigorously teaching their kids how to speak Yoruba, because they hate being Yiibos and want to do attachee by force, to Yoruba peeps! grin grin ), does not make you a Yoruba.

Your deficiency in logic and critical thinking, the hatred and bile in your tiny, peanut-sized brain confirms that you are a PDP, 'Ipob Yuut'.
Leave the Widowed Woman alone and go mind you damn business, all you these jobless 'Lazy Yoots'

Get that into your thick skull and stop being anuisance on Social media, with matter that does nto concern you clowns abi na ya Papa die ni? shocked
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by babajero(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Correcto:
Same reason you can't see any wrong from who you benefited from.
Correct, and I still pray I benefit more from people who are above me.
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by Correcto: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
I wish you good luck, but remember to be fair and not bias.
babajero:
Correct, and I still pray I benefit more from people who are above me.
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by kpompey: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2020
decatalyst:

Yeah...4years...but I honestly don't think your brain would have developed much

Just like yours is not growing fool.
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by eazykolobo(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2020
festacman:

You are missing the point. Chief Akala and perhaps a couple of others were invited as a family friends or close political associates. Obviously Oyo State government was not invited given the on going issues. So, why attend?
do you take permission to enter into your own house? The number one citizen of a place does not need an invite to enter into an home....quote me anywhere....in this case I believe Makinde sent the Deputy to clear his name but Ego wont allow them do the necessary....all this speech this man said are lies from the pit of his stomach....problem tiwon niyen sha
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by festacman(m): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2020
eazykolobo:
do you take permission to enter into your own house? The number one citizen of a place does not need an invite to enter into an home....quote me anywhere....in this case I believe Makinde sent the Deputy to clear his name but Ego wont allow them do the necessary....all this speech this man said are lies from the pit of his stomach....problem tiwon niyen sha

The constitution does not empower even the President to freely enter into any home. That's simply trespassing. However, he can accuse me of an offence and use security agents to, unlawfully force his way or lawfully use search warrant to enter into my home. Now, Governor of Oyo State does not have the right or power to enter ANY home uninvited without a warrant let alone a into the home of a former State Governor.
Re: Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair by festacman(m): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2020
larrybee2017:

You are one of the reasons we are in this peculiar mess I swear

The crass ignorance of emotional people like you is why politicians ride us like donkey. I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE / Peter Obi's NEXT Shopping Centre Set To Open In Port Harcourt- Pics / Live Election Results From Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.