Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Road Rage: Share Your Experience - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Road Rage: Share Your Experience (17707 Views)

Buying My First Car, Please Share Your Experience / Who Has Used An Oil Catch Can Before And What Is Your Experience ? (Pics) / Which Car Is Better For That Price Rage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Rage: Share Your Experience by alphaNomega: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Emmzy201:

Bless me with a baby car sir embarassed cry
No one ever went far in life by begging. Get your hustle on bro

1 Like

Re: Road Rage: Share Your Experience by TheCork(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
omosefeeguaibor:
My experience will be the one i witnessed, Dad was the
one behind the wheel and I sat beside him (passenger's side) dude was driving me to school that morning when of a sudden another car tried to enter his lane, and in the process almost bashed his car.

lol dad would have none of it, and decided to track the car when he succeeded, he was on the other lane he lowered the side of my window and spat at the driver ewwwwww better spit ooo, and when the driver wanted to retaliate, I sharply lifted my side mirror and the spit was sliding down my side like okro, dad and I was laughing at the guy, this all happened when we stopped at a traffic light spot. It's an experience I can never forget.

Great story.
Please kindly describe yor sef. Do u have nyansh please? cheesy
Re: Road Rage: Share Your Experience by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheCork:
No sir!!

Great story.
Please kindly describe yor sef. Do u have nyansh please? cheesy
Re: Road Rage: Share Your Experience by TheCork(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
omosefeeguaibor:
My experience will be the one i witnessed, Dad was the
one behind the wheel and I sat beside him (passenger's side) dude was driving me to school that morning when of a sudden another car tried to enter his lane, and in the process almost bashed his car.

lol dad would have none of it, and decided to track the car when he succeeded, he was on the other lane he lowered the side of my window and spat at the driver ewwwwww better spit ooo, and when the driver wanted to retaliate, I sharply lifted my side mirror and the spit was sliding down my side like okro, dad and I was laughing at the guy, this all happened when we stopped at a traffic light spot. It's an experience I can never forget.

Sweery I juss want to no u so I can toast u please. Please do u kindly have nyansh? cheesy
Re: Road Rage: Share Your Experience by IamOguamalam(m): 1:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Let your engine be in excellent condition all the time with great power.
Be sure your engine can withstand the rigours
Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/6097483/power-new-engine-old-engine
Re: Road Rage: Share Your Experience by NwaliE01: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
That's the plan

Re: Road Rage: Share Your Experience by NwaliE01: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
That's the plan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Advise Me To Get A Nissan And Which One Please? / Tax Removal: Agents Project 15% Rise In Car Import / Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.