Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,066 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

"Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey (33094 Views)

Bishop Chris Kwapovwe Confesses / Interview Of Bishop Chris Bennett Coming To Africa / Meet Bishop Chris Bennett, The Wonderful Man Of God Coming To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
free Ray Hushpuppi!!!
don't start what you will not finish I'm warning u
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by VickyRotex(f): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Vickyrotex in my mind

I think you misquoted me
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by helpfindbolu: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by womenareapes: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mcoutureankara:
Renowned publisher of Our Daily Manna devotional, Bishop Chris E Kwakpovwe has opened about his marital journey so far and also shared some tips on having a blissful marriage.

Excerpts from the interview:

MEANING OF MARRIAGE

Marriage is the union of a man and a woman joined by God not man. However, Not all marraiges are JOINED BY GOD. SOME ARE JOINED BY MEN via wrong choices. SOME ARE EVEN JOINED BY OCCULTIC LOVE PORTIONS, etc.

By the grace of God and via the ODM - OUR DAILY MANNA - mission worldwide, I have seen hundreds confess that they actually used charms to marry thier spouses. As I am led we have to use prayers to break such charms but I cannot reveal what happened to such marriages after such prohetic prayer encounters. Some things are ministerial secrets I cannot reveal on social media.

MARRYING A PASTOR

Papa God has kept us going. Also, marriage is work by both parties. Getting married to a Man of God may be hard because He may have to resort to his God sometimes for decisions. Can you explain why ABRAHAM Did not inform SARAH that he was going to sacrifice ISAAC? NOT ALL DECISIONS ARE TAKEN ON THE MARITAL BED. SOME ARE TAKEN IN THE SECRET PLACE WITH GOD. So it takes a woman who understands SPIRITUAL principles to be able to marry a CALLED MAN. NOT JUST A CHURCH MAN because not all pastors or ministers are truly called. Only God can judge that.

MARITAL ADVICE

Marry your friend; don't marry anybody just because they are Christian sistersor brothers. MARRY YOUR FRIEND. Being a Christian is a CRUCIAL FACTOR but Not the ONLY FACTOR. MARRIAGE IS A MARATHON AND NOT A 100 METERS SHORT RACE. MARRY YOUR FRIEND.*

DESCRIBING HIS WIFE, REV. FLORA KWAKPOVWE.

She's a woman that can tolerate me and my "25 hours" a day busy lifestyle.

CELEBRATING OVER 20 YEARS OF MARRIAGE

I will be teaching young ones the right facts about HAPPY MARRIAGE SECRETS and HOW TO COPE WITH MARITAL ACCIDENTS/INJURIES BASED ON THE WORD OF GOD and NOT ON CHURCH- MAN-MADE DOCTRINES. LIFE HAPPENS! We are not perfect but we can Win. 30th of June was our marriage anniversary by God's grace .

DIVORCE

YES, LIFE HAPPENS AND NOBODY IS ABOVE A MISTAKE, BUT We or THE BIBLE don't encourage divorce. HOWEVER, marriage is not a life sentence. There are VERY CLEAR BUT FEW EXCEPTIONAL and ALLOWED CASES from the WORD OF GOD. THE CHURCH HAS FAILED TO TEACH ON LIFE AFTER A DIVORCE because MANY PASTORS ARE EITHER IGNORANT on that subject OR THEY ARE AFRAID TO STEP ON TOES WHO HAVE TAUGHT WRONG MARITAL CHURCH AND MAN- CREATED DOCTRINES FOR YEARS. Questions like "How to cope as a Single MUM OR DAD", CAN I RE-MARRY? etc, These are the areas we have been HELPING millions worldwide. If your church or friends threw you out because of a divorce or being a single mum, etc, contact us ..........BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT whether single, married, divorced or remarried, our goal is HEAVEN AT LAST IN LINE WITH THE WRITTEN, UNDILUTED AND UNBREAKABLE WORD OF GOD. Always Remember too that A KNOCKDOWN IS NOT A KNOCKOUT.

IMPACT OF THE CHURCH ON MARRIAGE

The Church has helped stabilize the marriage instutution, but there are alot of POPULIST but very wrong CHURCH-MAN- MADE DOCTRINES (not the WORD OF GOD) still here and there that have kept millions in severe and "wicked" martial bondages.
in Nigeria you can't be a friend with those stupid bitches undecided

only simps married there female best friends.

what my eyes have seen with those apes of a woman.
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by earnit1: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
I don’t believe it that
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by tunary(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
What if Your Best Friend is Already Married
2nd best friend as an option
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by ibiba55(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
donbachi:
Marriage dey sweet wen u dey listen am as preaching for church...enter the practical,na e u go no sey.it takes the blood of Jesus to stay in one..."marry ur friend".i did not marry my friend,rather,i married my wife.cos GOD,did not say "he who finds a friend"..but,"he who finds a wife"..make una leave all dis marriage sermons abeg.

Bros!! God bless you!! As if na every friend they go fit tolerate.
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by kaywhy09(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
A friend loveth at all time kiss kiss., Reminds me of my crush tongue tongue.
What of we that dont HV friends bayi undecided undecided (indoor) ppl, what are we gonna marry sad sad
They sauly we should get married to Jesus. He's everywhere.
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by kaywhy09(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
And all my friends are married.. What will I do now cry
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by morris477(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Okay we heard next topic
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by siegfried99(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What of we that dont HV friends bayi undecided undecided (indoor) ppl, what are we gonna marry sad sad

That's where online comes in wink
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by emmamudi: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Haywhymido(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
who not what
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
donbachi:
Marriage dey sweet wen u dey listen am as preaching for church...enter the practical,na e u go no sey.it takes the blood of Jesus to stay in one..."marry ur friend".i did not marry my friend,rather,i married my wife.cos GOD,did not say "he who finds a friend"..but,"he who finds a wife"..make una leave all dis marriage sermons abeg.
you don't have sense and you have no one to tell you... Is there any intelligence on the stupid second last statement you made... Mtcheew
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
Some Friendships should end at friendship sha because the moment you take it to the next level, chaos everywhere.
you are an illiterate... He said best friend... Check the meaning of you don't know or shut up
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by LINTUNE(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
kenzysmith:
me and ify do friends 4 5yrs pant sef no see she go dey gist how he guy take they straff her i dey there dey smile like gaduje now she his happily married with a son . i saw her 2months ago at d mall with her husband she was telling her husband i was a real man that she spend night in my house without me touching her, from that moment i get d message that straight up i mumu for for 5yrs
lol guy i swear, u cracked me up, lmao
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by professore(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lets be friends, kindly follow back.
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Longman8: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Never marry d woman u love, instead love d woman u marry.#Fact

2 Likes

Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by willyjacs(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:
when there's no friendship between couples,na war.

nor use English confuse ur head.
when u marry ur friend,she's still ur wife.
once una Don understand each other,dey tolerate each other,cover up for each other....that is the friendship.
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Keep on marrying your phone
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Massdamm(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

lemme be ur fwend so dat u can marry me after all he said marry ur best friend..���
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by backbone503(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2020
FlipsideX:
When you truly understand what marriage entails, you will only marry that person that guarantees your happiness and peace of mind

You've said it all. Its important to have financial and other considerations when choosing a partner, but the most important consideration are what you've highlighted, and of course "undying love".

Mehn, date/marry that person you love far above any other person. Someone that absolutely believes in you, and will always be there and turn up for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by FlipsideX: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2020
backbone503:

You've said it all. Its important to have financial and other considerations when choosing a partner, but the most important consideration are what you've highlighted, and of course "undying love".

Mehn, date/marry that person you love far above any other person. Someone that absolutely believes in you, and will always be there and turn up for you.

Are you married?
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Mizecube: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2020
I think what the pastor mearnt the following by saying marry your" Best Friend"
* Marry someone who understands you better
*Someone who excepts you for whom you are
*Someone who supports you physically and intellectually and also in religion
* Someone you can talk to in times of difficulty and you're comfortable to be with....and so on
He does not literally mean a "casual friend "
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by professore(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
kindly respond to your pm.
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Can't access my mail hoo
professore:
kindly respond to your pm.
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by professore(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Can't access my mail hoo
Can you drop your whatsapp number or should I drop mine?
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
professore:

Can you drop your whatsapp number or should I drop mine?
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by poweredcom(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
This generation of Nigerian girls are not marriage materials just forget them

Oloshism and serial prostitution don finish Dem
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by placeofallure(f): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
When the man of God says marry your friend, he doesn't mean what you people call 'bestie' or your platonic friends. What he means is any love interest that you have, be it male or female should be somebody that you have no reservations about. No holds barred kinda person. Somebody that you can go all out for. Somebody that gives you peace of mind. Somebody that you can tell anything, really anything. Somebody that has no ulterior motive for choosing to be with you. They're so comfortable with you like you're their skin. They love you unreservedly.

Because of what our society is becoming, such people are fast going into extinction, but some of us are lucky. I'm happy I found one such person. A few more will still be lucky. Look for that kinda person and you would have solved your life problem by half.
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by backbone503(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
FlipsideX:

Are you married?
Lol. yes, I am.
Re: "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
me and ify do friends 4 5yrs pant sef no see she go dey gist how he guy take they straff her i dey there dey smile like gaduje now she his happily married with a son . i saw her 2months ago at d mall with her husband she was telling her husband i was a real man that she spend nights in my house without me touching her, from that moment i get d message straight up i mumu for for 5yrs. if only i can turn back the hands of time.

Nigga, you're hilarious .
I'm in the same boat but I'm praying for wisdom to walk away.
I cant pretend to be friend with someone i like after opening up about my feelings yet she says we shouldn't rush anything that we're okay just the way we are but she goes about having flings and divulging all the details to me .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome / Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.