Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Platform Where Thousands Of Employee Secure Their Dream Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Platform Where Thousands Of Employee Secure Their Dream Job!!! (528 Views)

Beginner’s Tips On How To Get Their Dream Job In Nigeria / Road Sweeper Job: Long Queue As Thousands Of Nigerians Struggle To Apply / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Platform Where Thousands Of Employee Secure Their Dream Job!!! by InfoKEY: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
See the platforms where thousands of employees use to secure their dream job

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/07/05/get-your-preferred-dream-job/
Re: Platform Where Thousands Of Employee Secure Their Dream Job!!! by InfoKEY: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Someone once said securing a job can be only be guaranteed if you are highly connected.

But I have got good news for you.

You don't have to be connected or have people in position of authority to stand a better chance of securing your dream job,

These platform has helped more than 50,000 employees secure their dream job.
Re: Platform Where Thousands Of Employee Secure Their Dream Job!!! by InfoKEY: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good day everyone...
Re: Platform Where Thousands Of Employee Secure Their Dream Job!!! by InfoKEY: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2020
If you want to start a business, or you have a business but it is not yielding results as it should, I recommend you read this story.

It won't take up to 5 mins to complete reading the story, It will worth your time

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: Platform Where Thousands Of Employee Secure Their Dream Job!!! by InfoKEY: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2020
Good morning everyone...
Re: Platform Where Thousands Of Employee Secure Their Dream Job!!! by InfoKEY: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Let's help each other grow our fellowship and like on social media

We already have more than 500 views and people show interest on this topic, Imagine having an additional 500 people following you or liked your social media page..

This week, We will create a link where we will all join to drop our social media page that all of us will follow..

To be on this group chat you
- Should use the link below to read Bill and Ed story and drop your comment..The admin will contact you on how to join the group to grow your followership and like on your business social media page.

Trust me, you will be glad you did this..

This strategy has helped me and several other people increase their followership and liked on social media, it will help you also...

Remember you have all it takes to be SUCCESSFUL.

STAY POSITIVE AND STAY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS...

I wish everyone a great week...

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? or You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

This story has helped many businesses grow

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: Platform Where Thousands Of Employee Secure Their Dream Job!!! by InfoKEY: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2020
For Job Seekers

See the platforms where thousands of employees use to secure their dream job

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/07/05/get-your-preferred-dream-job/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Skilled Workers Overseas-----determine Your Eligibility / Nnpc Job Recruitment Process –everything You Should Know About Nnpc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.