Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina (24707 Views)

Ekiti 2022: I Will Never Be An Accidental Governor ― Oyebanji / Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Ultimate050509: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://politicsnigeria.com/buhari-is-an-accidental-president-fayose-lampoons-femi-adesina/
Ayodele the rockless rock. Small time now he will be wailing am in sifia pain......barking dog chinwawa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by AmazingELixir: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin grin

Oshokomole Serve them hot_hot
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by themes009(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
We cannot forget u in Ekiti osokomole. Those of you that know nothing about what's happening in ekiti apart from the rubbish and lies in media. please just shut up at once.. Fools !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Accidental Twice ?
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by desiredhome: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Oshokomole Serve them hot_hot
You mean the sifia pain master? grin grin grin grin grin
I'm in pains...,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Kindledlight(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
You were also Accidental governor! Seems your neck is still paining you.
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by rummmy: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Our president is shocked and unaware.......
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
buhari na big fool
Fayose na correct man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by michoim(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Accidental president that won presidential general elections twice, including the one conducted by the opposition. Fayose keep on deceiving yourself, you are becoming more and more irrelevant in Nigeria political space...
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Hahahahahahahah: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Here we go.

Wonder if he's been in coma all this while. cheesy

He's found his voice, but the moment the authorities sneeze in his direction, he'd have a bandage ties round his head and claim to be sick with stomach ulcer. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Bennysam: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Shut up Fayose. nobody takes you serious again. Ordinary woman, Biodun Olujimi is rubbishing you in Ekiti.
You don't take him serious because you are stupid and lack
Comprehension and maybe you have sold your vote to
One politian

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Bennysam: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=91406060]Shut up Fayose. nobody takes you serious again. Ordinary woman, Biodun Olujimi is rubbishing you in Ekiti. [/quote
You Nigeria fail to hear or see truth and always attack
Anybody that say it
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by fredoooooo: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
michoim:
Accidental president that won presidential general elections twice, including the one conducted by the opposition. Fayose keep on deceiving yourself, you are becoming more and more irrelevant in Nigeria political space...

Fayose is on next evel madness ...
Why did he run away ? grin
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by ofiko123(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Learn to live with him till 2023..
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by olajizz01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Accidental president that did what your looting party couldn't do for a whole 16yrs.
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by ofiko123(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
michoim:

Don't mind fayose..I thought he was wise now I know that he is as foolish as Buhari himself..
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by oba1721: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Le124:
Go to ekiti strand tell me any governor past or present who has achieved half of what he did in ekiti state, and tell me your own preferred governor in ekiti state who is close to his achievements. Any tangible and physical project you see in ekiti state today, 85% of it was done by him

You are 100% right. Other governor's after him only repair his projects till date
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by njimezz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Imagine the shit u are saying, of cause, he is saying the truth that is why the Nigerian youths are the most stupid and senseless without future, instead of the youth to rise up no rather na for social media they get mouth and many are still living with dia parents. Stupid set of genrations
nairavsdollars:
Shut up Fayose. nobody takes you serious again. Ordinary woman, Biodun Olujimi is rubbishing you in Ekiti.
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Bimpe29: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fayose can say that again.
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Adams1616: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
The only thing that pains us in naija is just the hot and irritating truth,what fayose has said is the raw truth.you and I know that buhari has woefully failed, a man who can even protect his wife ,family,community is a Shane and can't be a leader to protect the nation, see how boko boys are drinking champagne with the blood of innocent Nigerians,we were promised they will be gone in three months,Fulani herds men are raping and killing our mothers and sisters and we say the president is normal,a man who refused to send jets to south Africa to bring back Nigerians during the killings,only airpeace and apostles Suleiman who brought out the money from their pockets to bring them back but he was able to send two jets to Niger and chads to bring back repentant boko haram boys and spent billions in rehabilitation, my people the problem we have is that we don't study and read deeply.we just act based on them say.a government of visible lies and we still saying this government is ok? Bros make we think.see what soldiers go through in war front and no one is saying the truth.let's just be honest this people are just unconcern about you and I.we talk of hushpuppy,listen if this people do the right thing and give us a good environment to survive our youths won't go into fraud.my people the truth is that they have all fail us so let's not glorify any of them in any way.I study and come out with verifiable facts that's why I know the truth is as bitter to you and I.nna please lets just put this wicked people behind us and move on, its all about survival.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by stormborn28(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
is that so... You mean he couldn't nack the woman very well?
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by hollywater: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
selemempe:
The only courageous man in Afonjaland.

Its not easy to see a yoruba man who is fiercely loyal to the south.
I give it to fayose and maybe Obasanjo

The person above me is an imbe grin
You can say that again. I love his last paragraph. As for the imbe above you, i spit tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by greggng: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
I am not prepared for fayose drama right now...
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by emperor863(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
selemempe:
The only courageous man in Afonjaland.

Its not easy to see a yoruba man who is fiercely loyal to the south.
I give it to fayose and maybe Obasanjo

The person above me is an imbe grin

Loyal to the south? What type of statement is this?

Other political leaders in South West are loyal to the South just like the Igbo were loyal to the south in 1959, 1964, 1979, 1993 and 1999.

Some kids (from the sad part of Nigeria) on this platform sure do not know their political history. They think the political history of Nigeria started in 2015.

My advice: ask your elders, they'll tell you how the sad part of Nigeria treated the south before tide changed in 2015.
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Sunnyja: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Because punishment are served by criminals like him
Why then are those using billions to feed audio people during lockdown walking freely?!
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by quiteboy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Femi you see your life, you don go make Oshoko remember your Man.
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Bizpsych: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
BBBmall25:
Who Is Fayose, Is He A Name Of Goat Or Soup
may be is the name of your village witch

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Cantonese: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

An "ordinary woman"? And she is a senator? Did you think before making your comment?

If You make me vex I go take iron bender or bricklayer hand slap you.
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by Glovoutu(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Just as you where an accidental governor & a manace 2 social media
Re: Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina by favour32(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Una go leave goat wey dey chop yam dey pursue fowl wey nor near the yam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.