Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Buffon: I’m Still Buzzing To Win The Champions League And Will Play Until I’m 43 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buffon: I’m Still Buzzing To Win The Champions League And Will Play Until I’m 43 (337 Views)

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / Doctors Amazed By CR7: “he Can Play Until He Is 40” / Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buffon: I’m Still Buzzing To Win The Champions League And Will Play Until I’m 43 by SportingRave: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Juventus goalkeeper, Gianluigi Buffon, plans to keep playing ‘until I’m at least 43’ and reveals winning the Champions League is still ‘buzzing around in my head’.

Buffon became Serie A’s record appearance holder yesterday during Juve’s 4-1 victory over Torino, turning out in his 648th top-flight game.

“I had to wait a long time for this record, but it wasn’t a problem,” the 41-year-old told Sky Sport Italia.

“Right now we’re playing a lot of games. It’s a delicate time in the season and the pressure I felt was only on the game.

“Now I’m very happy, but the thought of the record didn’t touch me before. At the start of my career, I was more carefree and easy-going.

“I had many dreams and, driven by my approach of never being satisfied with myself, I came here.

Read more Below:
https://sportingrave.com/2020/07/05/10203buffon-im-still-buzzing-to-win-the-champions-league-and-will-play-until-im-43/
Re: Buffon: I’m Still Buzzing To Win The Champions League And Will Play Until I’m 43 by kalufelix(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Only in seria A... Ronaldo already made his way to the dumping ground... Ashley young is feeling like a teenager at interMilan ..messi is also warming up
Re: Buffon: I’m Still Buzzing To Win The Champions League And Will Play Until I’m 43 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
So much Faith on Cristiano Ronaldo..
Re: Buffon: I’m Still Buzzing To Win The Champions League And Will Play Until I’m 43 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
So much Faith on Cristiano Ronaldo..
This is the real challenge Ronaldo went for...buh all these messi fans never know anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buffon: I’m Still Buzzing To Win The Champions League And Will Play Until I’m 43 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2020
To think that I actually grew up watching this guy play.

Shows he actually loves the game and[probably] wants die playing it. If possible.

Salute to the man.

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Players Are Raring To Go Ahead Of Chelsea Clash – / First Body Toyota Corolla Sport 2004 Model @ajah -1.150M / Villarreal Appoint Former Arsenal Boss Unai Emery As Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.