Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied (1611 Views)

Kaduna Schools To Remain Closed Till Further Notice - State Governmet / Edo Schools Remain Closed Till February 1 – Obaseki / COVID-19 Second Wave: All Schools In Nigeria Closed Till 18 January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by uromii: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
My take: If schools is to shut down till 2021 how then are we employees going to cope because i and most teachers had stopped receiving salary since march. any well read on

With the look of our present condition now in Nigeria as well as worldwide, all schools are on lockdown starting from creche up-to the highest level which is the university and also the NYSC.

I know you'll be wondering if I know what I'm saying when I said all schools should be closed forever, Yes! I know what I'm saying and I have a few points to buttress it.

Right now in this present situation, no school is open and we all are living fine, both the graduates and the undergraduate. One thing about we humans is that we don't know how easy or how important something is until we're forced to do it and then we eventually see the benefit in it.

In Nigeria, we have a lot of graduates out there who finish school with first-class and they're still roaming the streets, not to talk of millions of graduates that finished with good grades but not with first class.

Imagine the pain of going through stress for years and also paying tuition fees and at the end of the day, you finish schooling expecting a good job, a better life but unable to get a good job. That's very annoying.

I'm not saying schooling is a bad thing but please permit me to say "schooling in Nigeria is a very big scam". If you reason well with what I'm trying to say, I'm sure you'll understand a little bit of my point if not all.

All the money used for paying tuition fees, why not use it to start a business and invest in it? I still respect the Igbo tribe for their way of living. If they luckily found a huge amount of money, the first thing that comes to their mind is how to start a business and which business they can start and invest in.

My dear brothers and sisters, please try to reason with me on this. Schooling in Nigeria is not an option and all schools should be closed down with immediate effect.

source: opera news.
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by psucc(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Apologies OP.

I didn't know you only disguised on NL to tell us government decision.

Fulani and education are two parallel lines.
Thanks for accepting my apology!

Another Almajiri intelligent opinion.

Let's better cancel education in its entirety. LOLsssss
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by cherishmichael: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Who ever said this or wrote this has just gotten 99/99 you just said my mind, even schools should not open forever. -
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by cherishmichael: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thank you my dear!!
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by Lukaku12: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
You didn’t even say anything meaningful here ah swear...The point u gave us absolute rubbish!!! Are u going to school because u want a job Or u are going to school to be educated and solve life problems? Listen to me! School isn’t a path to success, it’s only a ladder to ease u up! Now taking about business do u know how many people lost money yearly on various business?? And u think without the educational sector the country will be normal?? Reason before u come up here and say rubbish without making findings! Now u all maybe taking bill gates, dangote and mark zukerberg but to be honest those people left the university with a plan and ideology....never confuse school for education!! Think before u say rubbish online

26 Likes

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by Sabby1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
cherishmichael:
Schools should not open forever. -
grin grin grin That you don't like school doesn't mean some of us don't grin

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by PetersKID(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are part of the problem we have in this country,if you don't like school I do.

Schools should be close but churches are open, You day reason at all?

Do you like the way you are sitting down at home?

Do you know what this lockdown has caused to many people?

I don't blame you

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by ovobus: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
please for parents and guidance interested in E-learning for their children and wards. kindly check here:

http://perfecttutors.com.ng
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by Hannania(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
If Nigeria could take away people like the OP, half our problems are solved. What you posted is no were near been constructive to say the least. No matter how bad, some of us are using it as a step stone to get better abroad. Though bad, its better than not. delve in your myopic ignorance alone please.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by chime8(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Make una free the OP cheesy

e no compulsory say everybody go get sense grin

Anyway, local man don't fail to surprise me cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by Greatzeus(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thank God your opinion doesn't matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by chanseroo(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ok. People should participate in online classes.

You are welcome to our Personalized Lessons.
On the Justlearn platform, each lesson is personalized. Our teachers focus on their students' needs and wishes. Lessons at Justlearn are one-on-one, therefore customized for your language level. You can always talk sincerely with your teacher and ask them if you have any doubts.

Click the link at the signature
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by chanseroo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
It is very necessary.

On the Justlearn platform, each lesson is personalized. Our teachers focus on their students' needs and wishes. Lessons at Justlearn are one-on-one, therefore customized for your language level. You can always talk sincerely with your teacher and ask them if you have any doubts.

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by LordIsaac(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
What tells you that covid will be over in 2021? We just must learn to live in spite of it.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by Petyr1: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
one of the reasons why this country is sick is because we have stupid and idiotic youths like this OP.
so school is meant for getting job right
just look at the rubbish you typed thinking you are making sense
what about those kids in primary and secondary school that are taught how to read and write
what about the thousands of jobs attached to education
think before you talk

1 Like

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by ArticleBeast: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
If you didn't know why your life has been a bundle of failures, the rubbish you wrote above should give you an answer.

A senseless submission!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by ArticleBeast: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
chanseroo:
It is very necessary.

So what do you do in your useless platform? Farming or teaching.
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by seanwilliam(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
I respect igbo cos they are business minded, dem no dey carry book wahala for head like yoruba... but still education is the bedrock of any working nation.. we need education in the long run...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by OE0705: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dear Drunk Op,
What you just wrote here am sure is as a result of Low retention and comprehension capacity of yours. School should be closed forever because you didn't get job or what? What about the economic benefits of school to our dear country. You are one of those who are graduates but are not thoroughly educated. Next time you want to write this rubbish i strongly advice you stay off drugs for a long time.
Yours Sincerely,
A concerned NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by ugbede69(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
cherishmichael:
Who ever said this or wrote this has just gotten 99/99 you just said my mind, even schools should not open forever. -
nobody forced anyone to go to school. if school na scam,stay your father house. no con dey disturb us wey wan go school
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by ugbede69(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Lukaku12:
You didn’t even say anything meaningful here ah swear...The point u gave us absolute rubbish!!! Are u going to school because u want a job Or u are going to school to be educated and solve life problems? Listen to me! School isn’t a path to success, it’s only a ladder to ease u up! Now taking about business do u know how many people lost money yearly on various business?? And u think without the educational sector the country will be normal?? Reason before u come up here and say rubbish without making findings! Now u all maybe taking bill gates, dangote and mark zukerberg but to be honest those people left the university with a plan and ideology....never confuse school for education!! Think before u say rubbish online
is like you have the gift of reading my mind
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by Realresk(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
I honestly expected something more sensible considering the topic.
Stopping education forever is a no-no
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by Brunicekid(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lukaku12:
Confirm point!!!
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by deboysben(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
cherishmichael:
ndi ujo akwukwo.
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by witnezHD(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Op were mumu
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by obonujoker(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Clown...

Don't be stupid
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by lewispius: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
What are you saying undecided
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by Aspentrails96(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stupid opinion
Re: Opinion: All Schools In Nigeria Should Be Closed Till 2021 - Copied by Standing5(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2020
And what happens when others whose livelihood doesn't depend one schools break lockdown rules continuously.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship In Mba / Tracking Jamb Email/contacting Jamb / Check Ur Cutoff Mark B4 U Buy Unilorin E-tranzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.