Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You (796 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by 5Ebiscoo: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mzansi can stop pestering her on finding a man.

Ntsiki Mazwai has let people know that she is not interested in having kids or marriage as those two are not part of her future.

The poet has always been trolled by people on social media asking her when is she getting a man and settling down. These insults have been hurled at her every time she touches a nerve and says something controversial.

The thick-skinned Ntsiki has never addressed any of the insults however in a random tweet she let it be known that she has no interest in settling down.

"Guys I don't pray for a husband and kids......it's not a desire for me. I do pray for travel and abundance and that's the life I live," she shared.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/ntsiki-does-not-want-marriage-and-kids-her-reason-will-shock-you/

Re: Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
her life, her decision, her business...
Re: Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by jawalis(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Who cares? If you really do not pray or care about husband and kid, you shouldn’t be moved by public opinions. Torie8, don’t be like her.
Re: Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
She's cute. Okay, back to our scheduled programming.
Re: Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by dapotanye(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noted
Re: Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by Exmilitant(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Never heard of him.
Re: Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by Torie8(f): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2020
jawalis:
Who cares? If you really do not pray or care about husband and kid, you shouldn’t be moved by public opinions. Torie8, don’t be like her.
Lol am not like that. Hope you too don't have that same mindset
Re: Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by tobechi20(m): 3:58am On Jul 06, 2020
at least she knows her priority. many of us no sabi our priority
Re: Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by jawalis(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Torie8:

Lol am not like that. Hope you too don't have that same mindset
Na. If I have such. There won’t be any need of mentioning Torie often.
Re: Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You by Torie8(f): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2020
jawalis:

Na. If I have such. There won’t be any need of mentioning Torie often.
Yea Jawalis

(1) (Reply)

She Is About To Abandon Me / What Do Men Find Attractive In Women? / Weed & Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.