Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? (3886 Views)

No Love In My Home (advice Pls) / Weird Life. Am I Alone? / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by RaiStar95: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello guys, i created a new account for this purpose. I need your advice. I am going to be 25 years old in a few months time but i am currently not in any relationship. in fact i have not being in any relationship since my former boyfriend broke up with me, two years ago. i moved to a new city early 2019, and have been working there now for almost two years, but no one has seem to pick interest in me. Sometimes, guys start to pick interest but the moment i show that i'm interested, they just back off. It gets lonely atimes and i have been tempted to get back together with my ex, but it did not last because i could not let go of how much he had hurt me in the past. I do not know what to do anymore, but i am scared, i do not want to be alone when i am 30. I am not desperate, but i just want to know if there are other ladies in my shoes. I don't really go out apart from work, weddings and church, i'm an indoor type. I have been advised to go out and hangout more, but that's just not me. Please help, am i the only one in this position?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Slawormir: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Don't be desperate for a relationship

Just be yourself be happy and have fun

Anything make you dey desperate ehnnn
Niggarzz go deceive you, bang you wella and play with your heart!
My dear! Softly softly catchee monkey...just take it slowly....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:
Hello guys, i created a new account for this purpose. I need your advice. I am going to be 25 years old in a few months time but i am currently not in any relationship. in fact i have not being in any relationship since my former boyfriend broke up with me, two years ago. i moved to a new city early 2019, and have been working there now for almost two years, but no one has seem to pick interest in me. Sometimes, guys start to pick interest but the moment i show that i'm interested, they just back off. It gets lonely atimes and i have been tempted to get back together with my ex, but it did not last because i could not let go of how much he had hurt me in the past. I do not know what to do anymore, but i am scared, i do not want to be alone when i am 30. I am not desperate, but i just want to know if there are other ladies in my shoes. I don't really go out apart from work, weddings and church, i'm an indoor type. I have been advised to go out and hangout more, but that's just not me. Please help, am i the only one in this position?
Your not alone my sister , if your in Lagos we can hangout sha me sef dey find babe

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Zeal0000007(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:
interesting call me let's chat 08165859931
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello girlfriend, you just have to relax and be yourself while also working on yourself to become a better version of you for that your dream man ....trust me He ll find you soon.

On a lighter note, I know a lot of single ladies within and even above your age bracket, yours truely is 25 going to 26 , so you see? You are not alone. Please don't let anybody pressure you into going into the wrong hand, it doesn't end well.

Secondly, desperation reduces the lady in you and automatically portrays you as a LovePeddler and no man will take you serious.....pls don't tow that part.

Lastly, learn to be happy with yourself , start giving yourself a treat and develop some hobby, also you can join some outreach organisations so that you will be able to socialize.
May the wisdom of God be with you..... love and light.

21 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by RaiStar95: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol, i'm in PH, thanks though
Gantofi:
Your not alone my sister , if your in Lagos we can hangout sha me sef dey find babe

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Burgcudi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
I followed.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by OluwasureGig: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Don't be desperate for a relationship

Just be yourself be happy and have fun
slawormir you don mad oh, op na girl and you still dey call her niggarrr..wetin dey worry you this boy

16 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Adrian9(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are not alone o if you are saying the truth.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Burgcudi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
prizlezzlalasky:
Hello girlfriend, you just have to relax and be yourself while also working on yourself to become a better version of you for that your dream man ....trust me He ll find you soon.

On a lighter note, I know a lot of single ladies within and even above your age bracket, yours truely is 25 going to 26 , so you see? You are not alone. Please don't let anybody pressure you into going into the wrong hand, it doesn't end well.

Secondly, desperation reduces the lady in you and automatically portrays you as a LovePeddler and no man will take you serious.....pls don't tow that part.

Lastly, learn to be happy with yourself , start giving yourself a treat and develop some hobby, also you can join some outreach organisations so that you will be able to socialize.

Motivational Speaker.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by malikombi(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
You don't have to create a new account. I already know you.......

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by squash47(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
malikombi:
You don't have to create a new account. I already know you.......
Bros, abeg tell us who she be.

I go like know her too.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:

USING A SCALE OF 1 TO 10
1. How ugly are you?
2. What is your level of mouth or body odour?
3. How disabled are you?

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by missjekyll: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol. You will be alright. You are only 25. Ruth did not sit down in her house everyday lamenting. She went to work and worked her ass off. That's where she met her soulmate.

Remove anything and anyone putting pressure on you be it facebook,instagram whatever. Surround yourself with things YOU really like. That way you will emit an aura of happiness which to me is the most beautiful thing.

Marriage does not bring happiness. it only amplifies what's already there. That's the truth. Love and light

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Zeal0000007(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:
owh nice one, call me then let's hang out if less busy that's if u are nterested, I'm equally in ph too.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by gunners160(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gantofi:
ahahahahah see lie. Just tell her the truth jor. Nairalanders make I loud ham give her?
Zeal0000007:
owh nice one, call me then let's hang out if less busy that's if u are nterested, I'm equally in ph too.
Gantofi:
ahahahahah see lie. Just tell her the truth jor. Nairalanders make I loud ham for her?
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Ugolistikp: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
U are fine jarreee... don't put ur self in undue pressure. everything comes at the right time and when the time come na still u go dey run from them.. Even at that be open to conversation loosen up a bit and always put a smile on ur face never underestimate its effect..My little advice..

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by merieam16(f): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
squash47:
Bros, abeg tell us who she be.
I go like know her too.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Tolex4real9: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Just chill and continue developing yourself while giving love a chance. Thats how thr right man will come. Whatever you do, please don't be desperate

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by CarterPowers(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:

Love will find you when it's time, don't beat yourself up.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Taywon: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Don't force love... Ur tym will come
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by illicit(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
I have been on my own for two years now and I enjoy it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Noah13: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:
Can we be friends? smiley
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by austine4real(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
cheesy

No worry guy

Develop ur financial life

Spiritual

Academic

Moral

Intellectual

Just keep adding value to ursef

Very soon the person will come

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by franklingud(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are not alone girl, let me be your comfort.

Iwualafranklin3 @gmail.com
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
if sisisioge who is almost 40 years of age is not complaining then who are u to complain.

Just relax your mind. "He" will come.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Premiumwriter: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
When we tell them that they are setting unreasonable standards, they will not hear.

Its only when time starts running out that they will start seeing clearly.

No lady is ever single. Go to Facebook and see the number of desperate often genuine guys looking for love but some of these girls are looking for the ready-made guys to come sweep them off their feet.

Go back to your dm and answer those guys which you have said 'over-my-dead body' after checking their profile.

Your partner maybe there.

It's OK that you are desperate now o. Anyone saying you shouldn't be concerned is only trying to soft talk you and downplay the problem.

30+ the hard to find husband o.

17 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by CallMeGrace(f): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Before anything sis, first thing first try and love yourself, be happy with your self...
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by sisisioge: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ninejaywon:
if sisisioge who is almost 40 years of age is not complaining then who are u to complain.

Just relax your mind. "He" will come.

grin grin grin grin

Abi o...even in my mid fifties, I didn't complain.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by DCmonster: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
prizlezzlalasky:

How about nightmare man? You young ladies think you can eat your cake and have it back. As a lady if you don't calm your nerves down and find a man at 20-23 while still ten toes down on your stiletto, then am sorry it's gonna take extra hard work later.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by DCmonster: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Premiumwriter:
When we tell them that they are setting unreasonable standards, they will not hear.

Its only when time starts running out that they will start seeing clearly.

No lady is ever single. Go to Facebook and see the number of desperate often genuine guys looking for love but some of these girls are looking for the ready-made guys to come sweep them off their feet.

Go back to your dm and answer those guys which you have said 'over-my-dead body' after checking their profile.

Your partner maybe there.

It's OK that you are desperate now o. Anyone saying you shouldn't be concerned is only trying to soft talk you and downplay the problem.

30+ the hard to find husband o.
Lmao!!! grin
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Blackpearlous(f): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:

Lemme be your friend if you are in Lagos, send me a mail and we can be friends online and I can help you with somethings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is That The Woman You Paid For? Pastor Asked Groom! / Nigerian Girls Are Useless,see Why / Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.