Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kanye West To Run For President Of US ( Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanye West To Run For President Of US ( Pictures) (423 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) / I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West To Run For President Of US ( Pictures) by adecz: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
News › World
Kanye West announces he is challenging Donald Trump for US president - and Elon Musk gives his support

The 21-time Grammy winner has been a vocal support of Donald Trump

Kanye West has announced he is running for US president, sparking an internet storm.

The rapper revealed he would be challenging Donald Trump and his Democrat rival Joe Biden in a message to his 29 million Twitter followers overnight.

”We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States,” he declared.

The post, shared more than 340,000 times, was accompanied by a stars and stripes flag and “#2020VISION”.

His wife, Kim Kardashian West, replied with an American flag.

Re: Kanye West To Run For President Of US ( Pictures) by alexsoftwork(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Heyyyyyy! I laugh in hip hop, grin wentin Coro no go see for America. Anyways it will be fine. At least we go dey see every corner of white house,by time Kim start keeping up with the white house kadarshians.
Re: Kanye West To Run For President Of US ( Pictures) by Adrian9(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wait for Trump tenure to finish o if you no wan troway your money o

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria’s Future The Gideon Orkar Prophecy? / Lai Mohammed Hiked Hate Speech Fine Without Consultation- NBC Board / Why Nigerians Hates Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.