Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,445 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous (1699 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods / Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by igwe699(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
AUTHENTIC NEWS GIANT

The Governor of Rivers State Barr. Nyesom Wike has blasted the Nigeria Presidency led by Muhammadu Buhari over the letter of appreciation he sent to the President and has been misinterpreted.

The Governor Reacting to the letter through his Commissioner for Information and communication Paulius Nsirim, faulted the misconstrue by  Muhammadu Buhari's Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina on his article WIKE VINDICATES BUHARIST.

Femi Adesina on his piece reveale why Muhammadu Buhari refused to punish Nyesom Wike and Former Governor Of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose.

In swift response Ayodele Fayose has also blasted Femi Adesina saying that the Presidency is Deaf and and Dumb.

On the part of Nyesom Wike  on a press release titled The Wike that I know: It reads.

THE WIKE THAT I KNOW

Several comments, interpretations, narratives and theories have greeted the recent letter written by Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike of Rivers State to President Muhammadu Buhari, expressing the sincere appreciation of the Rivers State Government and people to Mr. President, for approving the sum of N78.9 billion to the state, as refund of monies expended by the State on federal projects in the state.

Most of these responses have either been mischievous, absurd, totally misleading and some even trying to conjure and configure fabulist narratives, celebrating the mystique and magical influence of the power of money on the human psyche.

But the most remarkable of these is the one written by Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, titled: WIKE VINDICATES BUHARISTS.

To be sure, Femi Adesina's opinion on any topic immediately attracts considerable attention and commands tremendous weight, not just for the fact that he has been a seasoned journalist over the years, but indeed in recognition of his status as the Special Adviser to Mr. President Buhari on Media and Publicity; which makes him one of the recognized spokespersons of our President, whose views unequivocally represents the opinion of the Presidency in all matters.

It is therefore, in due cognizance of this latter responsibility and authority of his portfolio, that one must appreciate and commend Femi Adesina for his endorsement of Governor Nyesom Wike's decision to thank President Buhari for approving the refund of N78.9 billion to Rivers State, and also the quite remarkable request for the President to oblige Rivers State with a State visit.

Of course, Femi Adesina's admiration of Governor Nyesom Wike and his bold Thank You letter are embedded copiously in his article, though couched in the unerring profiling of the Rivers Governor in some lyrical passages and in some truculent, pro-Buhari obsessiveness in others.

The point needs to be made unambiguously, that the Rivers State Government, by way of emphasizing what Governor Wike rightly stated in the letter, appreciates the magnanimity of President Buhari,with profound gratitude and deep sincerity.

It was Aesop, the legendary Greek fabulist and writer of fables, who said that "Gratitude is the sign of noble souls." There is certainly no doubt that one man who stands tall and proud, courageous and fearless with great nobility in today's political space, is definitely Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike.

For instance, what Femi Adesina describes as "crying wolf" and "pontificating" is nothing more than the ability to say and do things which other people are too frightened or lily livered to say or do; what we refer to in Nigeria as "dying in silence. "

What Mr. Adesina surely knows is that one virtue that Governor Wike possesses is courage. He has never hesitated to call anybody out including the President, his own party members and even multi-nationals operating in Rivers State, whenever the need arises and Adesina himself, has already agreed, by confessing to responding to some of these wolf cries in his write up, that these calls were necessary at the time they were made.

If Governor Wike's courage to speak up when others are silent and cowering in fear, leads to the approval of the refund of the N78.9 billion which the Federal Government owes Rivers State, then the expression of gratitude that recognizes and appreciates such appropriate magnanimity is the highest form of nobility.

Like Mr. Femi Adesina rightly pointed out in his essay, the Federal Executive Council (FEC), chaired by President Buhari, approved the REFUND of N148 billion to five states in the country for repair of Federal roads, for which Rivers State got N78.9 billion. But that is not even half the story.

For the avoidance of doubt and to set the records straight, it will be germane at this

CONTINUE READING: https://authenticng.com/wike-blasts-presidency-says-i-am-fearless-and-courageous/
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by igwe699(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wike is a lion

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by igwe699(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by SmartProf(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wike, just send them a soft copy of your CV to read and know what u are capable of. We know you'll storm Edo and implement the hard copy of the same CV

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by tesppidd: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Outside Rivers state Wike is nobody.

PDP just chopping his money in and out.

See what happened at The Presidnetial Primaries!

See what happened with the HOR minority speakership!

Even the PDP chairmanship PDP just allowed him to put Secondus because it was zoned to SS.

Wike is just a local Rivers champion.

Unlike OBJ, Buhari just doesn't have their time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by yanabasee1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
If Buhari approve Rivers State Palliative Fund now... He will write another epistle to praise the president....

Wike is seeking for Buhari's attention by all means.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
tesppidd:

Even the PDP chairmanship PDP just allowed him to put Secondus because it was zoned to SS.

Just Like Tinubu is powerless outside the SW

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by tesppidd: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Just Like Tinubu is powerless outside the SW
At least SW is 6 states.

Nevertheless Tinubu has his people at Aso Rock.

Tinubu has his people attending FEC meetings.

Tinubu has his people heading the legislature.

Are you high or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by agulion: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
tesppidd:
At least SW is 6 states.

Are you high or what?
. With all you have mentioned one could have expect his teeth to have turn white by now

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by tesppidd: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
agulion:
. With all you have mentioned one could have expect his teeth to have turn white by now
You would gladly paint your entire 33 teeth black in order to be 1 percent the man Tinubu is.
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by agulion: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
tesppidd:
You would gladly paint your entire 33 teeth black in order to be 1 percent the man Tinubu is.
. When am not a local Yoruba Muslim and without slave for life mentality?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by tesppidd: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
agulion:
. When am not a local Yoruba Muslim and without slave for life mentality?
Prove It.

People like you the white boxers you wear is browner than Tinubu's teeth.

We know your type.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by omowolewa: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nothing to flex muscles on,
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by DEROX: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
agulion:
Na by teeth if na by that one everyone for don blow na
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by jlinkd78(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wike d fearless

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by igwe699(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wike the lion

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by Piggyyeasters(f): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
igwe699:
Wike is a lion
Wike is not like this animal

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by Macphenson: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Okooo
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by tobechi20(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
but he is courageous now
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by Yebosola(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
tesppidd:

EOD, Wike that sweat during last elections with lowly AAC, he should thank his stars APC was not the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by XXLMANDIGO: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
YOU CAN'T HIDE INCOMPETENCE!!!
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by Yebosola(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
agulion:

Typical of IPOB Miscreant,no sense to contruct intelligently without been abusive
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by Realadey(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmmm Wike is fearless truly but to some extent.
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by igwe699(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wike de fearless
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by Drsnives(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
they just woke the sleeping lion
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by uromii: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is the kind of spirit that runs in every igbo and easterners before before the civil came brought in rape and abduction of our women that gave rise to some mixed blood sissies and weaklings around us . Some of them they have delibrately intalled to rule as puppets,
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by Oddslordreal: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Okay

Gud

Fearless
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
tesppidd:
At least SW is 6 states.

Are you high or what?
Which six states?Don't allow Makinde,Fayemi and Akeredolu to hear youoo
Re: Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous by VcStunner(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Outrage In Edo As Obaseki Sends Thugs To Destroy Ize-iyamu's Posters, Billboards / Top 10 Most Spoken Native Languages In Africa / Posterity: These Men Are The Most Vociferous Voices Challenging The Jihardists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.