Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic (107555 Views)

Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by iamogunlowo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ronnie and Donnie Galyon, the Dayton-area brothers who became famous as the world’s longest-living conjoined twins, died on Saturday. They were 68.

Dave Galyon, a brother, announced in a Facebook post Saturday morning that his brothers had died that morning, and the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office confirmed the deaths were reported to that office.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/local/galyon-brothers-world-longest-living-conjoined-twins-from-dayton-die/1uDJTdAv3tlhnFlUDEPERP/amp.html

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Simplyleo: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nawao.

Orisirisi

undecided

In the second picture, the one lying down looks like a female.

How this conjoined thingy dey be sef? They must just be same sex. I don't even understand. undecided

But if their parents are poor, how e go come be like?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by EzzyCarter: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Eh ya sad They literally did everything together...

Would they be buried in the same coffin? Just wondering

11 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by illicit(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Did they share a heart

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by hisgrace090: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
No one have ever seen it all, may their soul rest in peace!

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by iamogunlowo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
illicit:
Did they share a heart

Lol,was so surprise myself
Had to check Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by budaatum: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
illicit:
Did they share a heart

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Mordson: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
RIP

Omg, the pics got me thinking, like how did they shit? And if they feel the urge to fvck, how did they do that? Or perhaps they were virgins all their lives?

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by iamogunlowo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mordson:
RIP

Omg, the pics got me thinking, like how did they shit? And if they feel the urge to fvck, how did they do that? Or perhaps they were virgins all their lives?

Lol
Maybe na virgins dem go be all tru their years on earth

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Raymeskey: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Inside life

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by lordm(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
I wonder if they can keep secret from one another

20 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
embarassed this is the greatest punishment ever, for me o

in fact u can not nag each other, u both have to agree on the same thing, one farts no escape for the other, odour all the way..

my main question is did their hearts stop working at the same time or what?...

God is great shaa

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by doggedfighter(f): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2020
What a life !
What was going on God's mind when he was creating these ones?

How did he feel watching them for the past 68 years?

Hmmmmmmm !!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by SpiritFree: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mordson:
RIP

Na "we want to shit" things o cry

6 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
What a life !

I thought they said that this is an example of intelligent design by their God

9 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by doggedfighter(f): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xavfra:

I thought they said that this is an example of intelligent design by their God
Science corrects his intelligent designs and he takes all glory and thanks

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by dominique(f): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
RIP. I think they're the ones that acted in an ER episode years ago. They didn't share any vital organs, they should have agreed to a separation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
God is wonderful.... If one dies the other follows

Or more of like one of them is sick, automatically it will affect the other cry

5 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by realstars: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
I Use To Know Them And Ask God To Give Them Grace To Cope With The Huddles Of Life, May They RIP In The Hand Of God.

8 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by tillaman(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mehn, they deserve all the accolades they lived up to 68 i don’t want to even imagine the challenges they must have faced to make it to 68
This life no just balance rara

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by dxdiag(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
God rest there soul

5 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by XXLMANDIGO: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Great God...

How wonderful you are...

I praise you and the works of your hand....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
shocked
If they were to be in Nigeria they would have died at 2 years undecided

33 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by EngineerBode: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
68 miserable years. They should have saved them the stress at birth

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nchenches: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
After a life of suffer.

May they Rest In Peace. Next world, if they want to come, they will come like two normal beings.

4 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by brainhgeek(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Who died first?

5 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by PoliteActivist: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Now compare to very able bodied people who commit suicide because someone scammed them 100k!

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.