Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo (924 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
“Has this Church ever known a setback?
No. That’s why some are angry.
In the midst of this season we are still growing.
No we are not growing. We are blowing. Yet we didn’t borrow.
Why are they now angry?”
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by RedPhoenix: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
All these provocative teachings doesn't promote Christ nor His glory but only incite more attacks against the church. If Christ isn't promotes through any doctrine, then it's useless. Even the Bible says let the Father's not provoke the sons

Please pass my message
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:
All these provocative teachings doesn't promote Christ nor His glory but only incite more attacks against the church. If Christ isn't promotes through any doctrine, then it's useless. Even the Bible says let the Father's not provoke the sons

Please pass my message

I hope you are not provoked?
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Please pass my message

In the last days, in which we are now. The godless and proud will be greatly humbled. Solutions in the world will keep failing. They shall all come to the church as the new solution centre. My friend they will be greatly humbled and provoked at God’s mighty acts in the Church of Christ.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by RedPhoenix: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

In the last days, in which we are now. The godless and proud will be greatly humbled. Solutions in the world will keep failing. They shall all come to the church as the new solution centre. My friend they will be greatly humbled and provoked at God’s mighty acts in the Church of Christ.

Calm your knuckles. Before DOMI was established we were there. We interpret spiritual things with spiritual things. Counter the points raised with scriptures and not. Empty speech. Quick to multiply words without wisdom. Do you read the Bible you carry atall.

If it's money. I'm on project basis at fine financial levels. Not intimated by nonsense.

Let the braggado disguised as the Gospel come to an end. Period

Take care of your needy ones. Pastors whose welfare could have been better and brag but the souls won to the kingdom and not vain things. For our God is the owner of the cattle on a thousand hills. And there's nothing achieved, that even the Solomon's before now didn't. So let's hear word with the they envy us. We've been there it's vain speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Calm your knuckles. Before DOMI was established we were there. We interpret spiritual things with spiritual things. Counter the points raised with scriptures and not. Empty speech. Quick to multiply words without wisdom. Do you read the Bible you carry atall.

If it's money. I'm on project basis at fine financial levels. Not intimated by nonsense.

Take care of your needy ones. Pastors whose welfare could have been better and brag but the souls won to the kingdom and not vain things. For our God is the owner of the cattle on a thousand hills. And there's nothing achieved, that even the Solomon's before now didn't. So let's hear word with the they envy us. We've been there it's vain speech

Now I see you are very angry my friend. Everything you said up there applies to you. You are quick to multiply words without wisdom my friend. When you get understanding of the last days we are in you will relax, and stop getting provoked at statements such as this...
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by RedPhoenix: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Now I see you are very angry my friend. Everything you said up there applies to you. You are quick to multiply words without wisdom my friend. When you get understanding of the last days we are in you will relax, and stop getting provoked at statements such as this...

Like you replied mine

Tell me the guy who redesigned the logo if you were a Christian then to educate you, what was done to him or the countless souls. With over 15/17 years of attendance and active service

Please try something better than they envy us

Cause I was the very person in front of the plumb line when covenant University was inaugurated. Mtcheeew. Unprofitable children of the kingdom

Tell us besides " It is well " what's the commitment towards the social welfare of the members. Even workers. Tell me. Make i know

What's the status of teachers in KHS where their gratuity was unduly seized. Please tell me. I will teach you genuine Kingdom doctrine. So you don't just jump into the public and begin to throw around assumptions and halftruths

I ask again the guy who redesigned the logo, if you were a xtian then, what was done for him.

May the Lord reset empires disguised as His house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Like you replied mine

Tell me the guy who redesigned the logo if you were a Christian then to educate you, what was done to him or the countless souls. With over 15/17 years of attendance and active service

Please try something better than they envy us

Cause I was the very person in front of the plumb line when covenant University was inaugurated. Mtcheeew. Unprofitable children of the kingdom

Tell us besides " It is well " what's the commitment towards the social welfare of the members. Even workers. Tell me. Make i know

What's the status of teachers in KHS where their gratuity was unduly seized. Please tell me. I will teach you genuine Kingdom doctrine. So you don't just jump into the public and begin to throw around assumptions and halftruths

I don’t know your pained story my friend. All I know is that the church of Christ will become the solution centre of the world and it shall be greatly envied. And I believe living faith is one of such centers.

If you have a case with them why not go to court my friend.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by RedPhoenix: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

I don’t know your pained story my friend. All I know is that the church of Christ will become the solution centre of the world and it shall be greatly envied. And I believe living faith is one of such centers.

If you have a case with them why not go to court my friend.

As usual. Don't let me mention the branch at Isheri OSUN axis, ifo, ilishan. Please please please. Let us be. There are other successful ministries on earth that don't force gibberish down our throats

Bishop TD James of potters house

Hillsong

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Jesse Duplantis

It goes on

If there's no more message to preach other than utter gibberish, it's time to hand over the mantle to fresh vessel that has fresh revelation.

Do your research, KC Price did that years ago

Let's have sane indoctrination and not ones with negative undertones. It's sickening
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:

As usual. Don't let me mention the branch at Isheri OSUN axis, ifo, ilishan. Please please please. Let us be. There are other successful ministries on earth that don't force gibberish down our throats

Bishop TD James of potters house

Hillsong

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Jesse Duplantis

It goes on

If there's no more message to preach other than utter gibberish, it's time to hand over the mantle to fresh vessel that has fresh revelation.

Do your research, KC Price did that years ago

Let's have sane indoctrination and not ones with negative undertones. It's sickening

Seriously, this was not his message for today, this was only a snippet. grin His message was, “ gateways to financial fortune”. I think that is still relevant to the church today my friend.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Seriously, this was not his message for today, this was only a snippet. grin His message was, “ gateways to financial fortune”. I think that is still relevant to the church today my friend.
your Mammon oyedepo is a disgrace to the doctrine of Christ and his kingdom. It takes knowledge of God's kindgdom however to know this. I pitty a lot of ignorant religious simps, and greedy poor Christians who are deceived by the rubbish Ponzi scheme he calls ministry. Mind you I know a lot about his doctrine. I have read most of his books and listen to many of his messages. That guy I nothing but a charlattans who thrives because Men like adeboye who knows the truth have refused to speak up for Christ and defend his doctrine. I am sure he sees those people who listen to him as fools who will build his empire. His doom awaits him at the resurrection. He will face Jesus in whose name He has robbed ignorant, innocent believers. The guys sucks. He is a fantastic liar and a master of twisting, misrepresent in scripture to brainwash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Geeman23:
your Mammon oyedepo is a disgrace to the doctrine of Christ and his kingdom. It takes knowledge of God's kindgdom however to know this. I pitty a lot of ignorant religious simps, and greedy poor Christians who are deceived by the rubbish Ponzi scheme he calls ministry. Mind you I know a lot about his doctrine. I have read most of his books and listen to many of his messages. That guy I nothing but a charlattans who thrives because Men like adeboye who knows the truth have refused to speak up for Christ and defend his doctrine. I am sure he sees those people who listen to him as fools who will build his empire. His doom awaits him at the resurrection. He will face Jesus in whose name He has robbed ignorant, innocent believers. The guys sucks. He is a fantastic liar and a master of twisting, misrepresent in scripture to brainwash.

Don’t be pained my friend. That the faith message didn’t work for you doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for some others. You just need to set your head straight and let the word sink into your spirit and work for you too. Shalom. It is working. Faith in God for finances is working my friend.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Don’t be pained my friend. That the faith message didn’t work for you doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for some others. You just need to set your head straight and let the word sink into your spirit and work for you too. Shalom. It is working. Faith in God for finances is working my friend.
there the mental slaves go again. Is it your audio faith that made the likes of Zuckerberg, Elon musk, Jeff bezos, bill gate who they are in terms of material wealth. The truth is that a lot of you guys have been brainwashed to be dumb by these charlattans. The faith you represent is pure natural positivism which will fail when you don't abide by the rules governing certain issues of life. Your Faith as such is useless and never produce any result on its own strictly. That faith of is short of criticism. It is pure a psychological trick by narcissistico put simps under bondage. Even if things work for you normally the programming of your brain will attribute it to faith. If you acquire the wealth that Jeff bezos as an atheist acqire without any religious inclination, you will attribute it to faith and most surely pay a lot of your wealth to the charlattans who has brainwash you to believe is faith. Guy wake up, oyedepo is empty spiritually, he is just a con artiste playing with brain of greedy men with manipulation. Free yourslef, submit to the holyspirit to teach you his word to free your mind from the virus of teaching of oyedepo. See how you misrepresent faith sef. Faith is what led Jesus to the cross. Faith is not some key to access your greed. Faith is unwavering loyalty to God especially in the face of trial. Read the book of Hebrews. Some heroes of faith died without receiving God's promise yet they were still recorded as heroes of faith. Faith is what Jesus exmplified by willing himself to go through the cross. By faith we believers will suffer the travails of this world and corruption of death to receive the promise of the ressurection.

Oyedepos representatiin of faith is the reason why He has ammass such huge fortune through snake merchant tactics of appealing to natural problems like poverty, sickness that is rampant in Africa Nigeria inclusive.

That faith collects from you, milk you dry so that his empire grow.

It is mental slavery for spirtually gnorant men

I sense you are one of them. I can help you with teaching to access truth of God's word by his spirit. That is if you are willing to of your religious passion and natural greed ( characteristic of most oyedepo follower) and learn truth about God's kingdom. With that the Ponzi scheme called minsitry by oyedepo will get reduced by the patronage of a person whose mind has been let loosed of his man made doctrine.

Oyedepo is a charismatic charlattans. It takes a high level of critical thinking and spiritual exposure to know this. First you need to break away from his cult called winners to achieve this and turn to jesus and the holyspirit and true ministers of God's kingdom.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
“Has this Church ever known a setback?
No. That’s why some are angry.
In the midst of this season we are still growing.
No we are not growing. We are blowing. Yet we didn’t borrow.
Why are they now angry?”
Mind control tactics. Appeal to what bond a crowd together e.g religion, they will approve of everything you do under that guise. Oyedepo is expanding his business disguised as churches, He appeals to it as church( a religious cause). The crowd the religious simps shout hallelujah and support and jubilate that their religion is expanding

Oyedepo found an opportunity in religion. He is cashing on it it big time. His case is a defintion of how religion can make men stupid even if they have become wise through education.

Very soon another private jet will land via tithe and offering and the investment he has made with the proceeds of the past from tithe and offering.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by sonmvayina(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

So said billions of people

Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Standing5(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Painment is real. The man talk, wahala, im no talk na wahala. Address-less haters everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Standing5(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

So said billions of people
really
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by sonmvayina(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Standing5:
really

How many has witnessed it?.. I will gladly give it to the people who wrote it.. They make you see from your perspective rather than that of the speaker..

Jesus was talking to his disciples.. Not you that is reading it..
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Standing5(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

How many has witnessed it?.. I will gladly give it to the people who wrote it.. They make you see from your perspective rather than that of the speaker..

Jesus was talking to his disciples.. Not you that is reading it..
How?
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Geeman23:
Mind control tactics. Appeal to what bond a crowd together e.g religion, they will approve of everything you do under that guise. Oyedepo is expanding his business disguised as churches, He appeals to it as church( a religious cause). The crowd the religious simps shout hallelujah and support and jubilate that their religion is expanding

Oyedepo found an opportunity in religion. He is cashing on it it big time. His case is a defintion of how religion can make men stupid even if they have become wise through education.

Very soon another private jet will land via tithe and offering and the investment he has made with the proceeds of the past from tithe and offering.

Is any member of the church complaining to you my friend? If what he is doing is wrong, why not try to stop him. Why do you atheists not form your own associations and try to stop him. Rubbish words lead to rubbish life. You better wake up to the truth before it is too late for you.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Geeman23:
there the mental slaves go again. Is it your audio faith that made the likes of Zuckerberg, Elon musk, Jeff bezos, bill gate who they are in terms of material wealth. The truth is that a lot of you guys have been brainwashed to be dumb by these charlattans. The faith you represent is pure natural positivism which will fail when you don't abide by the rules governing certain issues of life. Your Faith as such is useless and never produce any result on its own strictly. That faith of is short of criticism. It is pure a psychological trick by narcissistico put simps under bondage. Even if things work for you normally the programming of your brain will attribute it to faith. If you acquire the wealth that Jeff bezos as an atheist acqire without any religious inclination, you will attribute it to faith and most surely pay a lot of your wealth to the charlattans who has brainwash you to believe is faith. Guy wake up, oyedepo is empty spiritually, he is just a con artiste playing with brain of greedy men with manipulation. Free yourslef, submit to the holyspirit to teach you his word to free your mind from the virus of teaching of oyedepo. See how you misrepresent faith sef. Faith is what led Jesus to the cross. Faith is not some key to access your greed. Faith is unwavering loyalty to God especially in the face of trial. Read the book of Hebrews. Some heroes of faith died without receiving God's promise yet they were still recorded as heroes of faith. Faith is what Jesus exmplified by willing himself to go through the cross. By faith we believers will suffer the travails of this world and corruption of death to receive the promise of the ressurection.

Oyedepos representatiin of faith is the reason why He has ammass such huge fortune through snake merchant tactics of appealing to natural problems like poverty, sickness that is rampant in Africa Nigeria inclusive.

That faith collects from you, milk you dry so that his empire grow.

It is mental slavery for spirtually gnorant men

I sense you are one of them. I can help you with teaching to access truth of God's word by his spirit. That is if you are willing to of your religious passion and natural greed ( characteristic of most oyedepo follower) and learn truth about God's kingdom. With that the Ponzi scheme called minsitry by oyedepo will get reduced by the patronage of a person whose mind has been let loosed of his man made doctrine.

Oyedepo is a charismatic charlattans. It takes a high level of critical thinking and spiritual exposure to know this. First you need to break away from his cult called winners to achieve this and turn to jesus and the holyspirit and true ministers of God's kingdom.

You said so much but it all amounted to rubbish my friend. Faith was not derived from positivism, but positivism was derived from faith (from the word of God). True, positivism which is just a branch of faith explains why all those guys you mentioned above have gotten wealth. They are simply applying one aspect of Bible principles- when you believe in yourself and set yourself do accomplish a task you get it done.

But faith gives you more than just wealth and success. Faith gives you divine health, long life, and so many other promises in the word of God. That’s what makes it bigger than positivism. You hardly hear most of these people you have mentioned boast about their health like faith men do- they don’t know how that works yet. I remember this apple guy- Steve Jobs- with all his wealth he died of cancer in the prime of his life- cancer that faith in God’s word humiliates all the time!

You better wake up my friend. Positivism cannot handle every challenge of life but faith in God will surely do. Cos with faith all things are possible.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Standing5:
Painment is real. The man talk, wahala, im no talk na wahala. Address-less haters everywhere.

They are just pained like you said. And they need help but they don’t even know it yet so the pains continue. We keep praying for them...
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Goke7: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

@the bolded, this is the conclusion of the whole matter
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by ThothHermes: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Geeman23:

People like you do not think at all before speaking. How is Oyedepo cashing out from religion. Do you have any evidence that he collects anybody's money?
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by ThothHermes: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Please pass my message
What is provocative about this teaching. The continued success of the church annoys people, just like all forms of success trigger envy. Which part of his teachings do not promote Christ?
Have you ever listened to any of his teachings in your life?
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by sonmvayina(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Standing5:
How?

You keep saying "end time".. As if billions of people has not anticipated it before you..

Time is cyclic.. Not linear.. Life also is a circle..
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

You said so much but it all amounted to rubbish my friend. Faith was not derived from positivism, but positivism was derived from faith (from the word of God). True, positivism which is just a branch of faith explains why all those guys you mentioned above have gotten wealth. They are simply applying one aspect of Bible principles- when you believe in yourself and set yourself do accomplish a task you get it done.

But faith gives you more than just wealth and success. Faith gives you divine health, long life, and so many other promises in the word of God. That’s what makes it bigger than positivism. You hardly hear most of these people you have mentioned boast about their health like faith men do- they don’t know how that works yet. I remember this apple guy- Steve Jobs- with all his wealth he died of cancer in the prime of his life- cancer that faith in God’s word humiliates all the time!

You better wake up my friend. Positivism cannot handle every challenge of life but faith in God will surely do. Cos with faith all things are possible.
just as I expected the chain of religion on your mind is big. Look at the modern world and see if anything that came ever came by faith. From technology, science, agriculture, politics. Sit down well, devote like one hour and think by your brain for yourself. Come out of the cul de sac of religion and embrace reality. Faith didn't do the miracle of Jesus. Real spiritual power did it. People only received by faith ( another word for believe). Hoping on faith for things of life that have principles is tantamount to stupidity especially in the case of a powerless cabals of Christian leaders like oyedepo.

Seen osewa has built the biggest forum in Africa without your useless faith.

Our world would not be what it is in advancement if men were to rely on faith.

Mind you the idol you worship didn't rely on faith to build his massive Ponzi scheme church. He employs pschology, religious charismatism with twisting if the scripture hype around faith to rob you blind.

I know they pay your for the p r work you are doing online. Your product oyedepo is bad.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
ThothHermes:
People like you do not think at all before speaking. How is Oyedepo cashing out from religion. Do you have any evidence that he collects anybody's money?
Lol..I know you use multiple handle to type this. All the wealth he has acquire us from doing what. You are an irredeemable hypocrite for typing this. You lack honest conscience or mental accumen( blind by religion).
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Is any member of the church complaining to you my friend? If what he is doing is wrong, why not try to stop him. Why do you atheists not form your own associations and try to stop him. Rubbish words lead to rubbish life. You better wake up to the truth before it is too late for you.
wicked PR Man. You will pay for the money you have received to help men promote religious fraud on the day of resurrection.
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by ThothHermes: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Geeman23:
Lol..I know you use multiple handle to type this. All the wealth he has acquire us from doing what. You are an irredeemable hypocrite for typing this. You lack honest conscience or mental accumen( blind by religion).
So you have no evidence then?
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by RedPhoenix: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Goke7:

@the bolded, this is the conclusion of the whole matter

Thank you
Re: Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo by Elizersalifu(f): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Religious people sha!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Dream By Pastor Dana Coverstone On The Events Of September / Is The Holy Spirit 'god?' / Download All Audio Sermons Of Apostle Johnson Suleman Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.