Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,402 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? (6276 Views)

Niger State Government Urges FG To Consider Landmass In Revenue Sharing / Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Ijebus are not yorubas they a from sudan leave them alone angry

What language do they speak?
Sudanese?
Help me ask him to tell us the meaning of Awujale , Kayode in Sudanese language

Oponu grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Mace0lane: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
GuyWise101:

Why is jajaslim a yoruba man more concerned with what happens in the East than Easterners.... Spits
You don't want Yoruba to be concern about the East but your father n forefather wanted to rule Lagos, label it no man's land n million of your wretched kinsmen still board Ekenedili daily to come to the West for survival.

1 Like

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Deebwebb: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

What nonsense are you saying?

Which Ilaje in the same Ondo State where I dey?
Which Aworis?

Better learn history before saying trash.
aworis claim they are not Yoruba,don't kill yourself little boy..yorubas don't have a stake in lagos...ijebu say the same think,no need getting angry over it when Yoruba's do the same thing to us.Ijaws,aworis and Benin are the only people who can claim Lagos not Yoruba people..

2 Likes

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Goodmarlian: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, is Yoruba land also limited to 6 SW states?
Kwarra and kogi is not Yoruba they belong to fulani grin now accept defeat .I am very sure they can't be included in your oduduwa republic unless you want blood to spill maintain you lane.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Kwarra and kogi is not Yoruba they belong to fulani grin now accept defeat .I am very sure they can't be included in your oduduwa republic unless you want blood to spill maintain you lane.

Like wise Aniomas and Those in rivers ain't Igbos grin

Let's concentrate on our 6states and yours 5states grin

1 Like

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Deebwebb: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Sudanese?

Oponu grin
I just google...

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
aworis claim they are not Yoruba,don't kill yourself little boy..yorubas don't have a stake in lagos...ijebu say the same think,no need getting angry over it when Yoruba's do the same thing to us.Ijaws,aworis and Benin are the only people who can claim Lagos not Yoruba people..

Yes, they are not Yoruba, they are Igbos grin

Are you okay now?
grin

Sorry, is bode George a Yoruba or not? grin

Since he's a Lagosian, lemme see your IQ grin
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Deebwebb: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

grin you guys started it first,a game Fulani's are using against all of us now,this is the main reason you guys should support odua republic than one Nigeria,imagine next 20years,try it now before they take strong hold on those people..fulanization is heavily sweeping there currently..even in Lagos an emir is there already

1 Like

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
I just google...

Kayode in his name is Igbo language grin

Even ekiti governor, Kayode Fayemi is not Yoruba cos Kayode is not a Yoruba name grin
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Goodmarlian: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Sudanese?

Oponu grin
shocked

Oooooh!!! You see how you contradict yourself? na una the dey claim say Ikwerre and Aniomas are not Igbos even though they speak our language, eat out food and bear our names and practise our culture now ethnic groups is now by language ABI chaiiiiii.
Hypocrites indeed grin
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Nigeria is a disgrace to Africa, if you have never said anything bad about Nigeria before then you are a hypocrite.

That’s your opinion. Nigeria has been doing Africa proud for centuries. As a matter of fact, other African countries should step up and carry the torch too once in a while. It’s not just entertainment, we dominate in everything, represent Africa in everything. Only thing we’re guilty of is bad government and insecure people like you who are colluding with the enemy to diminish Nigeria’s accomplishments and project only negative aspects about Nigeria to the world. You have self esteem issues that’s deeply rooted, switching passports or citizenship is not going to change your fortunes, you are a lost cause.
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

shocked

Oooooh!!! You see how you contradict yourself? na una the dey claim say Ikwerre and Aniomas are not Igbos even though they speak our language, eat out food and bear our names and practise our culture now ethnic groups is now by language ABI chaiiiiii.
Hypocrites indeed grin

Check my topic I never say that

https://www.nairaland.com/5967453/igbos-should-accept-ikewerre-avoid
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Deebwebb: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

shocked

Hypocrites indeed grin
hypocrites indeed,imagine telling me that I am not igbo because I am in south south,like I never existed before this region was created

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
We're pursuing it, but we don't show it, it's underground work.

I'm sure none of you guys knew when these hold (in the screenshot below), cos it wasn't in the media

Deebwebb:
grin you guys started it first,a game Fulani's are using against all of us now,this is the main reason you guys should support odua republic than one Nigeria,imagine next 20years,try it now before they take strong hold on those people..fulanization is heavily sweeping there currently..even in Lagos an emir is there already

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
hypocrites indeed,imagine telling me that I am not igbo because I am in south south,like I never existed before this region was created

I didn't say any of that.
Check my thread

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Goodmarlian: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
kingawothefirst:

That’s your opinion. Nigeria has been doing Africa proud for centuries. As a matter of fact, other African countries should step up and carry the torch too once in a while. It’s not just entertainment, we dominate in everything, represent Africa in everything. Only thing we’re guilty of is bad government and insecure people like you who are colluding with the enemy to diminish Nigeria’s accomplishments and project only negative aspects about Nigeria to the world. You have self esteem issues that’s deeply rooted, switching passports or citizenship is not going to change your fortunes, you are a lost cause.
If the present Nigeria where freedom of speech is an abomination, a country where 1 naira was not shared to her citizens during a one month lockdown if such a counrty is good to you then your are not sincere to your self.

1 Like

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Goodmarlian: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deebwebb:

Leave this ewedu guzzling clowns alone we already know their game plan its failing already grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Deebwebb: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Yes, they are not Yoruba, they are Igbos grin

Are you okay now?
grin

Sorry, is bode George a Yoruba or not? grin

Since he's a Lagosian, lemme see your IQ grin
but you people claim chibuike amechi is not igbo so what's the fuss,aworis is awori,Yoruba is Yoruba. grin even google know Lagos is not part of Yoruba land..

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

If the present Nigeria where freedom of speech is an abomination, a country where 1 naira was not shared to her citizens during a one month lockdown if such a counrty is good to you then your are not sincere to your self.

All you do is complain, what part are you playing to ensure change. Who did you help during the lockout, instead of sitting online bashing your country everyday and welcoming outsiders to bash your country along with you, what are you doing to make your country better?
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
but you people claim chibuike amechi is not igbo so what's the fuss,aworis is awori,Yoruba is Yoruba. grin even google know Lagos is not part of Yoruba land..

Which people?

You people are still obsessed with Lagos?? Ask Azikiwe what happened to him when he won’t leave Lagos matter alone, you better face your potopoto region and let sleeping dogs be
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Deebwebb: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

We're pursuing it, but we don't show it, it's underground work.

I'm sure none of you guys knew when these hold (in the screenshot below), cos it wasn't in the media

ohh really this is nice, before what befell Hausa people in the north happen to us

3 Likes

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deebwebb:

You guys usually let emotions to run over you.
We're are just using you guys to catch fun and you're falling for it though.
It's good.

This is my thread.
I asked you to check it.

About Awori.
Learn, my brother, learn grin

Are Aworis still not Yoruba? cheesy
Metaphysical cheesy

Goodmarlian where you dey grin
Are Ijebus still not Yorubas cheesy

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Deebwebb: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Which people?

You people are still obsessed with Lagos?? Ask Azikiwe what happened to him when he won’t leave Lagos matter alone, you better face your potopoto region and let sleeping dogs be
cheesy don't kill yourself oo,you people started it first.

1 Like

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Goodmarlian: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
kingawothefirst:

All you do is complain, what part are you playing to ensure change. Who did you help during the lockout, instead of sitting online bashing your country everyday and welcoming outsiders to bash your country along with you, what are you doing to make your country better?

You lead by example I am biafran not Nigerian its just a matter of time .

2 Likes

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Deebwebb: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

You guys usually let emotions to run over you.
We're are just using you guys to catch fun and you're falling for it though.
It's good.

This is my thread.
I asked you to check it.

About Awori.
Learn, my brother, learn grin

Is Awori still not Yoruba? cheesy
Metaphysical cheesy
lol but that's what we are doing too and you people are falling for it too,see that one above kingawo whatever already cursing everybody,nairaland is just fun and at the end nothing here matters in the real world..nice thread though..disintegration will stop some identity crisis before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Goodmarlian: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Aniomas are waking up they are now accepting their Identity my girlfriend is from delta she is Igbo

1 Like

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

You lead by example I am biafran not Nigerian its just a matter of time .

Yes that’s because you are delusional. Come back and respond after you’ve woken up from your slumber, you are day dreaming.

After you’ve woken up, show me your biafran passport, id, and currency?
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
lol but that's what we are doing too and you people are falling for it too,see that one above kingawo whatever already cursing everybody,nairaland is just fun and at the end nothing here matters in the real world..nice thread though..disintegration will stop some identity crisis before it is too late.

True.

1 Like

Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Sammy07: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Aniomas are waking up they are now accepting their Identity my girlfriend is from delta she is Igbo

But no part of kwara or kogi Yorubas denied their Yoruba ness is what I'm trying to explain to the other guy.
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deebwebb:

Bros, I’m not cursing anyone grin I’m using you too to catch fun
Re: Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? by Goodmarlian: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

But no part of kwara or kogi Yorubas denied their Yoruba ness is what I'm trying to explain to the other guy.

Go and tell an okun man he is Yoruba I guess you have not me one before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass / Enugu Assembly Passes Landlord Tenant Bill / North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.