Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone (78117 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Ojiofor: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

Let obaseki go back to his private business if so.it is not only through pastoral work one can serve the lord. You can do so through so many ways even in politics.

You and I know why he is running for office is to loot like others .

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by kabillionaire(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Shame on this country!
Someone with a record like that shouldn't be given a political appointment, talk less of contesting for one.
As for Oshiomhole, I hope him and his likes learnt a lesson, he played dirty politics in 2016 against his opponent; now his words and revelations are back to hunt him.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Dansuqi: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

You and I know why he is running for office is to loot like others .

All of them are the same so stop playing the moral card
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Ojiofor: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

All of them are the same so stop playing the moral card

Did you see like OTHERS?
No one is excluded.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Kay25(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
frog12:
stop selling damaged goods to us using jesus.

even hushpuppi will tell you hes a born again christian.

hahaha...Thank God he never said so but I know there is no damaged good in jesus he is the great repairer of all things
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by frog12: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
the man is even charged with 700 million NAIRA fraud.

are you just dumb?
you can vote for jesus like children!

Dansuqi:

If Jesus our lord and saviour can forgive all sins,who are we to do otherwise? If you want to oppose someone,do so on legal and present reasons not past and vague reasons
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by applebee: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Validated:
So, Pastor is not denying Oshomole's statement ... he was a cultist.

Do pyrates resign membership? I doubt it ooo. shocked shocked shocked
yes we do. It’s easy. Submit your resignation letter and you’re no longer a Pyrate
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Judeerons32: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bros and who will go into politics? Thieves?
Lashist:

Bros you are part of the foolish nigerians we have in this country...if he has changed, its not politics he will go into...he can do humanitarian jobs or other stuffs...not politics that is always very dirty and full of violence
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Ayed44: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kay25:

And how are sure He is not in christ?you don't know no man's heart sir
I did not say he is not in Christ. What I'm saying is that as a human, u don't have the power to decide whether somebody is in Christ or not. Your job is to join hands with other patriotic Nigerians to prosecute Ize-Iyamu for crimes bordering on cultism and terrorism.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Lashist(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:
Bros and who will go into politics? Thieves?
He should leave politicians for politics...pastors should go and share the word of God cheesy
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Donwizzye50(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin shocked
Lashist:

He should leave politicians for politics...pastors should go and share the word of God cheesy
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/ize-iyamu-denies-pouring-acid-on-student-as-undergraduate/
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Kay25(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ayed44:
I did not say he is not in Christ. What I'm saying is that as a human, u don't have the power to decide whether somebody is in Christ or not. Your job is to join hands with other patriotic Nigerians to prosecute Ize-Iyamu for crimes bordering on cultism and terrorism.
okay I understand you better but this are no crimes he is currently charged for now..He has not denied the fact of being part of cult and said he did o crime I think we need overlook that since no court has declared him a criminal neither has any body chared him for it
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by SonyaSpence: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0wraFMeObM

This guy really finished Iyamu..
There's nothing left to say!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Arewa1408: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
bookson:
I perceive something smelly here.. I pity this man cos his now godfather has already destroyed his image beyond redemption. He is trying so hard to defend himself against his very own GODFATHER (OSHOMOLE)'s loquacity and careless talks. What a campaign strategy!! I wonder what this man's manifesto will be like.. #SMH

I swear we have MAJOR PROBLEMS in this Country. Imagine the nonsense you are talking. This man was accused of pouring acid on a fellow student, he was rusticated, he was a member of a cult group. Today he is a pastor and APC governorship candidate. You are not even concerned about the guy with acid wounds, you are not concerned about this type of record as a Governorship candidate. All youre saying here is how Oshiomhole destroyed his records. Na wah!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Bbass1990(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
If this record can still be this potent even after 30+ years, I wonder how relevant Dis present generation would be with there carefree acts on social media's.

Ur actions can hunt you down.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Oxb90: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
chrisxxx:

Then let him remain in his domain of repentance-The church. That is the only place old things are not remembered.
In the secular world Records are kept and are recalled when needed
wow! That's epic

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by ospido: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

But pastor almost won in 2016 if not for federal might.all these media fights do not matter to the electorate.what matters is which party impresses the electorate on the election ground.in this corona period,there is much hunger and poverty.this would take front stage before any cult allegation

If your last statement is anything to go by then why mention Shuaibu in your earlier post?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by ospido: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
applebee:
yes we do. It’s easy. Submit your resignation letter and you’re no longer a Pyrate

Have you received Ize-Iyamu's letter?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Halo22: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
So in a nutshell, he is telling us that he is still a cultist. Edo people, the ball is now in ur court.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by softthings: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:
Are these the roads and schools Obaseki will showcase?
Whatever POI was over 35years ago really should not b a campaign issue. Even if he was a cultist now he is a pastor that is a testimony.
Can Obaseki supporters start listing his achievements?
When they loose the argument on issues they resort to personal attacks.
APC taught them that!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by shestrong(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I conveniently believe the acid narrative; you are indeed a Cultist and you never mentioned that you renounced from the Pyrate Confraternity. What's then the difference between a Cultist and a thief or a rogue? For a fact I am certain you were denied the privilege and recommendation of going to Law school by the Faculty of Law ,Uniben. That means the evidence against you must have been so incontrovertible , overwhelming too and same has cost you the opportunity of being a Barrister, the same reason why choose to be addressed as a Pastor.

The Bottom line is you are a Crook.
Gbam
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by bizzibodi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Ize iyamu is a cultist .

Edo people don't need a cultist to govern them at this time .
Let who is not a cultist/wizard from Edo state caste d 1st stone.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by jamalkareem(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Awwa Seadog, Sayle On! Seadog is not a cult group, google SeaDogs and thank me later
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I conveniently believe the acid narrative; you are indeed a Cultist and you never mentioned that you renounced from the Pyrate Confraternity. What's then the difference between a Cultist and a thief or a rogue? For a fact I am certain you were denied the privilege and recommendation of going to Law school by the Faculty of Law ,Uniben. That means the evidence against you must have been so incontrovertible , overwhelming too and same has cost you the opportunity of being a Barrister, the same reason why choose to be addressed as a Pastor.

The Bottom line is you are a Crook.

you will be unpleasantly surprised how much love the edo masses have for crooks--- wait and see grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by novodecipher: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Dyke15:
Biko na only me wey no dey perceive anytin again?
... Go and do COVID test. Mind you it's not a life sentence. It's well with you.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Dyke15(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2020
novodecipher:
... Go and do COVID test. Mind you it's not a life sentence. It's well with you.
Dat wz d 1st tin i did nd it came out negative bro
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Behindthewheels: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by segun18(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Politicians

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election / Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.