Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (158714 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by GboyegaD(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
He traded his freedom a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by EmekaBlue(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
might be fun in there with sports, games, chats, stories, and sure 3square meals
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by andersononwubuy: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
I can make for you a good professional looking website, with amazing designs,like this ones below (photos) the website I will make for you will be responsive and functional both for mobile and desktop version

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by osazsky(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I can build one from Laundry supplies and a few chemicals
t bag scofield
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tillaman(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
His fellow hackers will break him out
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by colestephan86: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
winkmart:
Nigerian social media star, Hushpuppi is currently being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Chicago.

The Instagram celebrity who was arrested in Dubai in June, and extradited to the United States of America, appeared in court last Thursday.

A months-long investigation by the FBI led to his arrest last month by authorities in the United Arab Emirates, where Abbas was a resident. After which he was extradited to the United States of America.

FBI special agents obtained custody of Abbas and took him to Chicago.

Hushpuppi is being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, Chicago, the Federal Bureau of Prisons website says. He will be transferred to Los Angeles in the coming weeks, according the Justice Department.

https://lailasnews.com/see-chicago-jail-where-hushpuppi-is-metropolitan-correctional-center/
I assure you, those inmates will really want to meet him and learn more bad things from the puppy.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by MrBONE2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute
No Buddy you need to look for help from this man below and strike a deal with him grin

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
anonymuz:
they can't come to his aid now, yet he was there ambassador

Very disloyal designers... Somebody that single-handedly kept them in business for years!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by pretyval: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:
No police station in Nigeria is like this. The government doesn't even give a heck to whoever goes to prison. Little wonder Nigerians don't see it as a correcting facility but death sentence.

Which building for Nigeria be like that? Talk more or police station.... Dem never buy the latest cars finish na o build correctional facilities
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Francis567(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Na enjoyment Be this na
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Echo50(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
A new tract now warming up for Hpuppy by up coming artists. New movie titled " dubai scammers" comics........I better die or live like Hpuppy
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nairalandmonika: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
anonymuz:
they can't come to his aid now, yet he was there ambassador
How were they his ambassadors, u dey this Nigeria at all?
Did phyno n timaya not warn him about his lifestyle. While he was mocking phyno for putting on a fake shoe.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Omoslim26: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
Hushpuppi go prefer that place to living in ajegunle grin

mennh the worst thing to happen to anyone is to be imprisoned in a foreign land

mehn if dat guy just like himself make him find way arrange snipper for himself

because if them transfer am go USA prison

him hell fire don start be dat oo

7 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
might be fun in there with sports, games, chats, stories, and sure 3square meals

Still a fvcking cage!!! Even animals in his village back here won't wish for that.

6 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by RaymondLegacy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Make I book space first
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by FlatSkull: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hush puppy abeg hold dat soap strong
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by beejay85: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBONE2:

No Buddy you need to look for help from this man below and strike a deal with him grin
Raymond Reddinton
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Mowsid(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
so it begins
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Blackdisciple(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute

na so lolz

he might also need Reddinton or Michael Scofield
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Realfrankie(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Las Las him go still learn another work for the prison
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by UDUJ(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
The city of Chicago has the highest crime rate in the US. With the highest murder rates, highest number of gangs and largest number of guns.

Very rough city. And the prisons are the most dangerous.

Dude is in for a rough stay

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by FlatSkull: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
u wan go der? Beta no drop soap
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Borwizzy: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hmmmm... What baffles me, is make dem no inject am before him comot... They can make him useless i swear

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by eleko1: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Another 5 star luxury,If not for Magu,I for say make dem transfer puppy com zoo Prison for Benin/Birnin kebbi prison.Let see how he go look in 1/2months
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheKingIsHere: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Cutealexio:
Most prisons in US are private owned. This is what Nigeria should do in terms of prison reform

If they do that here, you will hve a high probability of going to jail for doing nothing or not commiting a crime.

Why do you think that there is a lot of black people who did not do anything are in jail?

These private owners make money from them, so any small thing, you re off to jail.

6 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by MrBONE2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
cool

I am going to rescue him..

Not enough, you will need help my man below grin

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ymstar(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
dynicks:
A perverted and highly notorious inmate on sighting hushpuppy entering the penitentiary would be like...

Omo! So na this guy them dey call GUCCI Taliban.. See as the guy fresh like today's bread....this guy fresh die!!....Make them arrange this guy come my corner abeg make I launch'am! Av got lots of reserved oils.....oboy!
wink can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by AsawanaDgreat: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
This guy go become president in naija one day, with what am seeing.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by kemmylove101: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Wow.. This video open my eyes gan. Now i see why africans stay away from hanging with black americans. Gucci king own don done oo. These are his sell mate.. o pari
2cribz:
Same prison whr rkelly dey.
Hush would come out more hardened and would start saying nigga nigga.dont fuc wit me.
Hush i sorry 4u.
Chicago only na home for most violent confra,Group Intimacy,sodomy. Hushpuppy yoir own don be. You go learn dia yankee pidgin of nigga.i aint. You was .i is. All those uneducated foolish yankee pidgin.hahahahaha. all those ugly thugs that migrated from haiti come dey do agbero for yankee. Hush see yourlife. Not even califonia. Chicago. Your own don be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft96tKF8Fs

Home of thugs. Chicago whr everybody dey carry better gun .dey sell crack for street,rob rape...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyqOlk7sibM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QElJr1G6FY
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Kenfil(f): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
remsonik:
Chicago prison is even more comfortable than some Nigeria house
Say what? Enter inside and see for yaself nah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Hifeylove: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
So can we call Spider-Man to come and test run this height of the prison wall?
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Pavillon: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gregorian2020:
This prison where the guy is being held compare it to some of our home here in Nigeria where will you prefer to stay pls be truthful to yourself because some of you are jumping that it is finish for him.
Hahan
Hahan!!

Hahan!!!...

Is this coming from a sane human being,
Abi I didn't read this very well.

So you mean you could forfeit your freedom, freedom to walk about and do things you like to a US prison, just because of how beautiful it is.

I swear I'm beginning to get scared for this generation.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.