Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 (31108 Views)

Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 / Liverpool Vs Aston Villa -(2- 0) On 5th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Slynation(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Apart from the so called tapin CR7 does everything else... He's the most complete athlete in the game. Scores all type of goal with both legs and head. What did those mentioned players do that Ronaldo hasn't done? undecided
Did van nisteroy win balon d'or?
Since CR-7 won the Balon dor with tapins, don't you think VanNisteroy should have won it as well??

Anyways Lovers of good football knows the truth...
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Slynation(m): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I thought you were even smart.So Inter Milan is now belittled just cos pessi can't score against them,even under guardiola and xavi+iniesta era.BYE!!!
Oga... Those guys are living in past glories!!
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2020
Xanslyte:

Your father is an idiot.How many penalties has your Lord and savior ronaldo played compared to Messi.You are just like a bat.You can sense greatness but you can't see greatness.Ronaldo is great but there's surely one greater than him.
Messi only has 20 penalties less than CR7..
Have sense.

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

CR7 brings out the best in everyone around him... He broke a 61 year juventus record in his last match, dybala has been hot this season since many years he's been with juve. Same Dybala your goat can't motivate in Argentina.
Only God knows the things CR7 whispers in his ears to perform excellently..

Very soon that ciro immoble nonsense will be stale... Just 4 more goals cool
Lol I can now see you Ronaldo fans are truly funny.Was it not not dybala who scored the 2 goals that knocked out barca in 2017 in the Ucl even when they had msn.Was dybala not part of the teams that went to the champions league final in 2015 and 2018.How could dybala bench higuain, aguero and di Maria in the Argentine squad.Bro just reduce the weed you are smoking you'll be all right.Good night.

5 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 12:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Slynation:

Since CR-7 won the Balon dor with tapins, don't you think VanNisteroy should have won it as well??

Anyways Lovers of good football knows the truth...
Good lovers of football with not stupid sentiments knows Ronaldo is not a tapin... A tapin doesn't win balon d'or just like that, talk more of 5 balon d'ors. Go to sleep kid

Upadate that pic.. He has 31 goals now

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2020
ominilongest:
But how?
How person go con meet you for one place
Break records,set record
Still con leave U there to dey pursue d record grin
Cr7 na weyrey o grin grin
E do Messi bad no b small
As una dey get mouth dey talk sef dey baffle me
I wish cr7 start his career in laliga
E go dey like 1000goals like this E sure for me
Dude even scored in every fxxcking minute in laliga,Messi wey don dey there since sef no C d record set
No b this year Messi just break his record for most laliga Hattrick

I mean Messi broke ronaldo record grin grin grin
Laliga wey E meet Messi Messi still dey pursue his record
And una sti dey there dey shout penaldo
Ur matter tire me no b small grin

Cr7 na machine Biko
Him or no one else
Ororo!
grin cheesy i swear bro... These messi fans tire me no be small.

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 12:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Xanslyte:

Lol I can now see you Ronaldo fans are truly funny.Was it not not dybala who scored the 2 goals that knocked out barca in 2017 in the Ucl even when they had msn.Was dybala not part of the teams that went to the champions league final in 2015 and 2018.How could dybala bench higuain, aguero and di Maria in the Argentine squad.Bro just reduce the weed you are smoking you'll be all right.Good night.
Forget champion league goals and him being part of the team in 2015 and 2018.. Has Dybala ever been this hot for juventus? Yes or no?
This present dybala would bench higuain like he's currently doing.. And even bench di maria.

Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by akimbomimer: 12:33am On Jul 06, 2020
RonaldoFan100:

Ronaldo 25 goals, top of the table (trophy)
Messi 22 goals, 2nd on the table (no trophy)
Wow shocked...hahaha.... your dumbness is out of this planet mahn... cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by bayelsaowei(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Good lovers of football with not stupid sentiments knows Ronaldo is not a tapin... A tapin doesn't win balon d'or just like that, talk more of 5 balon d'ors. Go to sleep kid

messi has 6 balon dor..how do you like that?

2 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by bayelsaowei(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Forget champion league goals and him being part of the team in 2015 and 2018.. Has Dybala ever been this hot for juventus? Yes or no?
This present dybala would bench higuain like he's currently doing.. And even bench di maria.

Goodnight!
dybala has always been good..except you started watching him the moment got to juventus? Just confess..

Higuain is getting pretty old and it's only logical that dybala would end up being the key guy at the front..

I bet you didn't watch when dybala destroyed barca like my friend reminded your forgetful brain about..

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Dayodragon:

RONALDO has only been featured in 24 games out of 30 games.. immobile has never missed a game 30 games with 29 goals.. and Ronaldo was benched against minor teams to be fit against tough opponents.. while messi keeps shinning in Spain against those mediocre teams.eiber and co , and goes missing in big games..

That's why Ronaldo has scored against all the top6 Serie A teams this season alone.. how many has messi against laiga top6 lol...
grin grin grin
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2020
All these matches are entering but when i want to play bet9ja thunder will wire me abi
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 12:39am On Jul 06, 2020
bayelsaowei:
dybala has always been good..except you started watching him the moment got to juventus? Just confess..

Higuain is getting pretty old and it's only logical that dybala would end up being the key guy at the front..

I bet you didn't watch when dybala destroyed barca like my friend reminded your forgetful brain about..
Dybala has always been good but never this good
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 12:40am On Jul 06, 2020
bayelsaowei:
messi has 6 balon dor..how do you like that?
We talking about CR7 being accused of tapin, you talking about 6 balon d'or.
Why u dey always talk out of point?

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
The GOAT coaching a defender and an Attacker
May God Bless U

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by ofiko123(m): 1:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Viva Barcelona..

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 06, 2020
ominilongest:
But how?
How person go con meet you for one place
Break records,set record
Still con leave U there to dey pursue d record grin
Cr7 na weyrey o grin grin
E do Messi bad no b small
As una dey get mouth dey talk sef dey baffle me
I wish cr7 start his career in laliga
E go dey like 1000goals like this E sure for me
Dude even scored in every fxxcking minute in laliga,Messi wey don dey there since sef no C d record set
No b this year Messi just break his record for most laliga Hattrick

I mean Messi broke ronaldo record grin grin grin
Laliga wey E meet Messi Messi still dey pursue his record
And una sti dey there dey shout penaldo
Ur matter tire me no b small grin

Cr7 na machine Biko
Him or no one else
Ororo!
If Cristiano start his career in La liga in 2003, he would get multiple loans to many small teams
He would never be as great as he is now!!

School of Ferguson was the best for him!!!

Man United formed him!!!

Salah's goal stat in the EPL is better than Cristiano's tho!!

SALAH has more hatrick' in lesser year than Cristiano ever had in the EPL!!!

SALAH >>EPL version of Cristiano!

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 06, 2020
RonaldoFan100:
STFU.
Messi can't win shit_ for Argentina and you can Messi football. You are fuvking sick in the brain
Eder's cup grin

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 06, 2020
Dayodragon:

RONALDO has only been featured in 24 games out of 30 games.. immobile has never missed a game 30 games with 29 goals.. and Ronaldo was benched against minor teams to be fit against tough opponents.. while messi keeps shinning in Spain against those mediocre teams.eiber and co , and goes missing in big games..

That's why Ronaldo has scored against all the top6 Serie A teams this season alone.. how many has messi against laiga top6 lol...
You can't be saying that to someone that is about to destroy an Assist all time record!!

Playmaking is the reason why Cristiano will never be better than Messi, Pele and Cruyff!!

3 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Apart from the so called tapin CR7 does everything else... He's the most complete athlete in the game. Scores all type of goal with both legs and head. What did those mentioned players do that Ronaldo hasn't done? undecided
Did van nisteroy win balon d'or?
Athlete?? How many Olympic medal does he have??

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 06, 2020
eni4real:
If Cristiano start his career in La liga in 2003, he would get multiple loans to many small teams
He would never be as great as he is now!!

School of Ferguson was the best for him!!!

Man United formed him!!!

Salah's goal stat in the EPL is better than Cristiano's tho!!

SALAH has more hatrick' in lesser year than Cristiano ever had in the EPL!!!

SALAH >>EPL version of Cristiano!
k kid go to bed now.
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

It's time to call Modric grin

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Goodnight!
This is the worse version of Dybala!
Dybala was far better than this before Cristiano joined!

2 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Possiblegee:
k kid go to bed now.
Cristiano didn't teach you enough Propaganda??
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 06, 2020
eni4real:
Cristiano didn't teach you enough Propaganda??
celebrate this night cuz you won tonight only for you to cry next week againgrin now go to bed kid .

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Possiblegee:
celebrate this night cuz you won tonight only for you to cry next week againgrin now go to bed kid .
Who is the Propagandist? Is that all Cristiano taught you?? You are still in year 1!
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 06, 2020
eni4real:
Who is the Propagandist? Is that all Cristiano taught you?? You are still in year 1!
yen yen yen yen
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Possiblegee:
yen yen yen yen
Year 1
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2020
immaculatesense:
It is on record dat if Messi shud av another laliga assist this season which actual he wud...he will become the first player in history since statistics of matches are bn kept to av 20 or more goals and 20 or more assists in a single league season throughout all the five major leagues...wat another record to set by Messi
Rewind to. Theiry Henry 03/04 season...most of y'll started watching football in the 10's
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

come and congratulate me osiso
I love seeing Ronaldo and messi in the same pics..just like dis one!

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 Draw @ 4:00PM Today! / Best Stadium In Europe / UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.