Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Dream Was To Own Two Okadas,one Danfo,says Hushpuppi. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Dream Was To Own Two Okadas,one Danfo,says Hushpuppi. (226 Views)

Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Was To Own Two Okadas,one Danfo,says Hushpuppi. by lawalmedia9: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Popular Nigerian Instagram celebrity,Ramond Abass Igbalode,known as Hushpuppi,once said his dream was to own two commercial motorcycles known as Okada and a commercial bus also called Danfo.

Hushpuppi,in a live Instagram video in 2018 said this in an interview with a social media influencer,Abisoye Micheal also known as Oyemyke.

The alleged fraudster who was transferred from Dubai to Federal Bureau of Invesigations(FBI) in the United States of America(USA) is facing charges on money laundering,fraud and conspiracy,said he grew up in Oworonshonki,a Lagos community of mainly low and middle-income earners.

Read more;https://www.lawalmedia.com/my-dream-was-to-own-two-okadasone-danfosays-hushpuppi/
Re: My Dream Was To Own Two Okadas,one Danfo,says Hushpuppi. by Openbusiness3: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
Re: My Dream Was To Own Two Okadas,one Danfo,says Hushpuppi. by donbachi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
and u for still dey happy..maybe grow from their.but greed and big eye no gree u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice A Young Orphan / Seven Things To Know About Late Tolulope Arotile / Lion Share DM For More Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.