Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples (1809 Views)

Fatai Adams Is Dead! Ondo PDP Chairman Dies / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In / 'Gani Adams Is A Mad Thug Elevated To The Rank Of Nobles' - Maiwada Dan Mallam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

People like Nnamdi kanu can't control 100 Yorubas if it were SW.

We make use of our brains here.
We talk when things are bad or good.

We don't follow unreasonable people.
Ya ya but u follow tonubu
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Sammy07: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
4get yarn zombie . Southwastee is as useless as NE... because the SW terrorist will cannibalize their citizens for peanuts. SW is truly a dungeon...

Type in English Abeq
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Sammy07: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Ya ya but u follow tonubu

Tinubu did more than Orji families
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Tinubu did more than Orji families
Me one major project tinubu did in Lagos
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Sammy07: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Me one major project tinubu did in Lagos

Mention 1 orjisss achievements outside Abia.
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Deebwebb: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Is this how odua republic will be?this people have given one man too much power which was bad.....btw Yoruba's are too divided,that's the problem they always had,hmm I just hope they come together and get odua republic cos from what I heard from a reliable source the Fulani's through the govt have a very wicked plan for them in Lagos and kwara..step 2 of there agenda is already going.
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Sammy07: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
Is this how odua republic will be?this people have given one man too much power which was bad.....btw Yoruba's are too divided,that's the problem they always had,hmm I just hope they come together and get odua republic cos from what I heard from a reliable source the Fulani's through the govt have a very wicked plan for them in Lagos and kwara..

Our problem.

Face yours.
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by AntonVince: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:
I’m not always happy when Yorubas attack each other unnecessary like this. Tinubu is the political leader of the Yoruba race while Iba Gani Adams is the Are Ona Kankan ofo of Yoruba land. The two of them should work together for the unity and interest of Yoruba land and not be seen fighting dirty on social media. This nonsense must stop.
[/s]

Regurgitating this utter delusion for eons still wouldn't give it a modicum of validity.
Tinubu is only the leader of SW APC and that's all there is to it.

Be guided.
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Mention 1 orjisss achievements outside Abia.
Outside abia ..have u gone mad ?
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by ccffwx: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Can't you prefer your Yoruba women? What is wrong with them? For your mind, you are supporting Yoruba interests by preferring Ibo women, whether Delta or not, still Igbo. Keep shouting upandan. Mtscheeeew.

Sammy07:

I prefer Delta Ibo than Those in SE.

Make I go carry yam leg come home
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Sammy07: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
ccffwx:
Can't you prefer your Yoruba women? What is wrong with them? For your mind, you are supporting Yoruba interests by preferring Ibo women, whether Delta or not, still Igbo. Keep shouting upandan. Mtscheeeew.

Hey, was I talking to you?

I said I prefer Delta IBOS angry
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2020
seunmsg:
I’m not always happy when Yorubas attack each other unnecessary like this. Tinubu is the political leader of the Yoruba race while Iba Gani Adams is the Are Ona Kankan ofo of Yoruba land. The two of them should work together for the unity and interest of Yoruba land and not be seen fighting dirty on social media. This nonsense must stop.

Always crying and complaining?

U no dey tire?
Moreover the leader of yoruba land now is Ishaq Akintola.
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2020
seunmsg:

Bruv, it is normal and nothing to worry about. Many so-called Yoruba leaders envy the status and political clout of Tinubu because they view that as amplification of their own failings and impotence.

Even in your own household it can happen. Tinubu should change nothing in so far as he is not the one going around insulting and fighting people . He should keep doing his thing because a wise man accepts it is nigh impossible to please the world.
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Always crying and complaining?

U no dey tire?
Moreover the leader of yoruba land now is Ishaq Akintola.

It is you Igbos who queue behind mad men like Kanu, Oju-Iku and co. Yorubas don't deny hosting mad people but we do not indulge or follow them.

The likes of FFK, Fayose, Kemi Olunloyo, Akintola etal can say what they want and take any stance they like. It is a free world. Where Yorubas differ to you weirdos is that we view those folks with amusement whereas you would follow and worship them.
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Grayoso:

It is you Igbos who queue behind mad men like Kanu, Oju-Iku and co. Yorubas don't deny hosting mad people but we do not indulge or follow them.

The likes of FFK, Fayose, Kemi Olunloyo, Akintola etal can say what they want and take any stance they like. It is a free world. Where Yorubas differ to you weirdos is that we view those folks with amusement whereas you would follow and worship them.

Bla Bla Bla bla
Re: Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples by orisa37: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2020
OPC has never been notorious. It's a well revered GROUP in YORUBA land. GANI ADAMS holds a Title more honourable than whatever TINUBU has. His INFLUENCE is with the People from Lagos to Ekiti. TINUBU is a Political Leader only. GANI ADAMS is Political, Social Cultural Security Safety and YORUBA RACE. SUCCESS LEADER. He may not be as rich as TINUBU in Cash but He richer and purer in SPIRIT. He is not a SELL OUT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Believe Obaseki Will Win, Fayose Replies Bode George / BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election / Wike To FG: Stop Deceiving Endsars Protesters…you’re Not Being Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.