Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out (116523 Views)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Moscodee1990(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Damn, hoping the surgery is to solder the dick back.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Silkgotti(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Manson1:
Too bad... Quick recovery

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nmezor(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mean lady undecided she will definitely live to regret it

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
I hope those who are planning to marry more than one wife are seeing this.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SexytorresE(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
What kind of deep sleep warrant a sucksexful act from this witch? 2ndly , it’s this same word “I live it to imaginary God to judge” that is why we are the same place we are till date . 3rdly, Muslim women should stop This act of jealousy, ur religion permit 4 wives or so, why then getting jealous of what ur religion permit of? lipsrsealed all this will stop when African keep “I leave it to sky God” behind b4 we get there . For now we are still living blindly in The name of religion. Why living her to imaginary God when she should be dealt with ? Why then do we have laws ? If we can leave it to sky God? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by kalufelix(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Farki:

See this is why women will continue to do things like this, because they feel can get away with horrible crimes unpunished.
So you saw that ..remember she is 8months pregnant too... I am in SHOCK... In real SHOCK :shocked ... Even the comments here nobody is talking about the murderer... I am in real SHOCK shocked .. This must be fake news

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by RPG2020(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
In the book of year 2020 say fear no other person than me except women and don't close your two eyes when spending time with them

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
redsun:
Good for him. What does a poor man need two wives for?

He cannot afford 100k but he has two wives.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by PattyMike(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Which safekeeping lmao, Nigeria! If it was abroad the man's penis would be put in Ice immediately and then reattached.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Terrible and painful Experience..

You need Healing of the Heart , soul and body..
Only GOD Can do that!

Stay strong Bro! Be positive to yourself!

Don't hurt yourself or anyone!
Look up to God! Prepare yourself for Eternity!
There is Nothing God Cannot Do!
fairytale. grin
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by AmuDimpka: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is so wrong
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
so he has no money but he married 2 wives, i don't get it. sad

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by 9gerian: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Never!

They (women) would be screaming blue murder, and forming hashtags all over social media by now. All female TV and radio programs would be airing and replaying the violence against women in abusive relationships.

Now that it is a man, they are giving tacit support to the woman through very weak reprimand and unlimited excuses.

The necessary and usual outrage is conspicuously absent.

Anfieldboss:

I'm quite sure you wouldn't attribute mental instability if the tables were turned and the woman was the victim

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by kalufelix(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nmezor:
Mean lady undecided she will definitely live to regret it
You mean a murderer that should be in jail by now

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nkyben: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
THIS ONE IS WIFE FROM HELL

SHE DEVIL!

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by redsun(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
akaza90:
So the man is going to live without prick, or will he die sad sad :
(

It will become stunted like an amputated leg. And if what's is left is still long enough, he might still be able to use it to chuck and pee.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by delpee(f): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
I hope the woman will be tried for attempted murder. This is more than assault. Foolish and very wicked woman indeed.

10 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Vitamin17(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
oga she really finished you grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Vokians(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Genesis 1 vs 1: Ye men, fear "Women" more than poverty and ye shall live long.
Which kind of real prophet? Prophet when dey misquote bible

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
PattyMike:
Which safekeeping lmao, Nigeria! If it was abroad the man's penis would be put in Ice immediately and then reattached.
true, i wonder what the safe keeping is for, if it's not reattached as soon as possible it will start to decay.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nkyben: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ufedolove:

I bet you didn't mean to say this. More like your brain was disconnected from your fingers when typing this comment.

Don't mind the animal
Na dem dem!

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nmezor(f): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
kalufelix:
You mean a murderer that should be in jail by now
Even if she in jail now she will still regret the act
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by KCNATH(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
If not 4 havin my own offsprings. To marry no dey my agenda

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Iceberg3: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
The coneheaded structure was fighting with his pregnant wife...got what he deserved
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by popcykaylah(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
loneprof:

I feel sorry for the man and I hope he gets justice, but why would a man who cannot afford 100k even think of marrying 2 wives?

Polygamy is the reason for what he suffered cos no woman wants to share her home with another. They will kill the man and train the kids to hate each other. It's not worth it at all...
Maybe na when the first wife wan take wahala kill am Baba go marry another one. But he was foolish enough not to have divorced her .. he kept fire under his roof and slept there .. if na man do this one now the whole internet will be on fire .. I hope he gets justice ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Yankee101: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Store in ice

Can still be attached
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by mamatwiny(f): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anfieldboss:

I'm quite sure you wouldn't attribute mental instability if the tables were turned and the woman was the victim

Why won't I? This check is to forstall another occurrence. If indeed she is mentally unstable, she won't stop at the husband, but may still kill her child or even take her own life.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by kalufelix(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
SexytorresE:
What kind of deep sleep warrant a sucksexful act from this witch? 2ndly , it’s this same word “I live it to imaginary God to judge” that is why we are the same place we are till date . 3rdly, Muslim women should stop This act of jealousy, ur religion permit 4 wives or so, why then getting jealous of what ur religion permit of? lipsrsealed all this will stop when African keep “I leave it to sky God” behind b4 we get there . For now we are still living blindly in The name of religion. Why living her to imaginary God when she should be dealt with ? Why then do we have laws ? If we can leave it to sky God? cheesy
I was hoping to read where police arrested her... This must be fake news..

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by ThePointMan(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
I see alot of people making funny statements and jokes about this issue. And sadly, it may just end that way.

But no, this has to be handled fully.

This case should not be swept under the carpet.

There should be an organisation to take up this issue and commence full legal actions against the woman in question, to serve as a deterrence..

Violence is not a gender thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by mamatwiny(f): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
popcykaylah:

Maybe na when the first wife wan take wahala kill am Baba go marry another one. But he was foolish enough not to have divorced her .. he kept fire under his roof and slept there .. if na man do this one now the whole internet will be on fire .. I hope he gets justice ..

Is he not a Muslim? They don't need wahala to marry 4 wives. It is their religion, infact commandment .

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nkyben: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

but you are sharing other people husbands on sugar daddy levels ?

But you can loose him abi

So that's all you can say
Because the way ur going it's obvious you can do thid kind of this or evenu more
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Transfered all the way from FMC jalingo to Gombe, what of FMC in yola? They don't have equipment too?
Common prick surgery, we can't do in our FMC, the giant of Africa.

I really feel for this man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.