Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Was Scam Online - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Scam Online (8649 Views)

How I Was Scam By My Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scam Online by Openbusiness: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2020
QuinieR:

Thank you kiss lemme cry my cry in silence cry
Cry your cry in silence, on top wetin na The bank you paid to, go to the nearest branch to you, speak to customer care, show them your evidence of the transaction and chat. They wi help you retrieve your money. This is the main advantage of paying for goods with banking services. Assuming you paid cash now, then of cuz, u will cry ur cry. But in this case, if u cry any cry, u juz wana waste your makeup. Go to bank and get your money back. It might not be an immediate refund cuz they have to investigate, but you will get your money back in time. I dey watch u from here, if I hear fem say u dey cry, u wee soak garri with egusi
Re: I Was Scam Online by Petyprincess(f): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2020
This your thread made me remember last month,i wanted to get setting powder for 8k nd i mistakenly sent 8k twice because of connection nd oga said it will be reversed second day in the morning i said okay, second day came i didnt see no money i was like so 16k is gone like that grin na so i started insulting the man claiming he scammed me but the man said i should cool down he will reverse my money,i went to bank to report those foolish people told me being police report blah blah blah,while going back i just saw the refunded 8k i was happy ehh,the man was like I'm rude blah blah blah grin
To cut the long story short he refunded the excess money nd deliver my product the second day smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Scam Online by biddostandard: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2020
QuinieR:

I will go tomorrow..Thank you
sorry sis ,I don't think it will work ,the bank will probably keep postin u without doing nothing
Re: I Was Scam Online by darson09: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2020
You can get your money back. just call the bank your bank and the bank you sent the money too for scamming and they will restrain her account.
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2020
biddostandard:
sorry sis ,I don't think it will work ,the bank will probably keep postin u without doing nothing
They were not interested kinda in my story when I went,so I zoom off cheesy
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
This your thread made me remember last month,i wanted to get setting powder for 8k nd i mistakenly sent 8k twice because of connection nd oga said it will be reversed second day in the morning i said okay, second day came i didnt see no money i was like so 16k is gone like that grin na so i started insulting the man claiming he scammed me but the man said i should cool down he will reverse my money,i went to bank to report those foolish people told me being police report blah blah blah,while going back i just saw the refunded 8k i was happy ehh,the man was like I'm rude blah blah blah grin
To cut the long story short he refunded the excess money nd deliver my product the second day smiley
Your own is better
I got mostly all my stuff online,it was jst unfortunate I was scammed .i have been scam twice this yr
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Cry your cry in silence, on top wetin na The bank you paid to, go to the nearest branch to you, speak to customer care, show them your evidence of the transaction and chat. They wi help you retrieve your money. This is the main advantage of paying for goods with banking services. Assuming you paid cash now, then of cuz, u will cry ur cry. But in this case, if u cry any cry, u juz wana waste your makeup. Go to bank and get your money back. It might not be an immediate refund cuz they have to investigate, but you will get your money back in time. I dey watch u from here, if I hear fem say u dey cry, u wee soak garri with egusi
Funny guy cheesy
As for the money I give up biko
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2020
darson09:
You can get your money back. just call the bank your bank and the bank you sent the money too for scamming and they will restrain her account.
Not has easy as you type
Thank you smiley
Re: I Was Scam Online by Babara1994(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2020
LadyMedina25:
First of all look at the hair you want to buy 5k when its not rubber even synthetic is more than that price, this hair due to its length goes for 25k or more cus it’s short, I have been duped too by a friend,I made a mistake of buying one 18inches hair for 16k. Every time she will be telling me “Don’t enter water o, don’t enter water o” sad I never understood what she meant. I only used it once and it turned to sponge after it was beaten by the rain... it was that bad... from a legit hair vendor I got the real one for 55k and its going to a year now. Delivery between states can never be 1k for heaven’s sake even in this lockdown Mainland to Island is 2k, within Lagos 1k and interstate should be 3k... pls let’s be guided. I will rather go to the shop to get what I want and see for myself. Not everyone has luck with shopping online. Stay blessed.
55k for hair? This is what you people use money for
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2020
Babara1994:

55k for hair? This is what you people use money for

Lo grin

Why are u surprised?

1 Like

Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2020
QuinieR:

Not has easy as you type
Thank you smiley

Happy Sunday
Re: I Was Scam Online by Petyprincess(f): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2020
QuinieR:

Your own is better
I got mostly of my stuff online,it was jst unfortunate I was scam.i have been scam twice this yr
I was scammed once in 2018,even when i deposited the money myself to first bank account they made me write a statement with proofs and i kept on waiting still nothing has been done. First bank and access bank are worst bank that scammer usually use because they know how they so negligence with dealing with fraudulent account!!
I will advice you to move on, Banks will keep on posting you till eternity!

1 Like

Re: I Was Scam Online by Babara1994(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Lo grin

Why are u surprised?
I'm completely destabilized. So all those women asking me for airtime have a lot of money sha shocked
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

I was scammed once in 2018,even when i deposited the money myself to first bank account they made me write a statement with proofs and i kept on waiting still nothing has been done. First bank and access bank are worst bank that scammer usually use because they know how they so negligence with dealing with fraudulent account!!
I will advice you to move on, Banks will keep on posting you till eternity!
Yes I did already
Thanks dear
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Happy Sunday
Same to you
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2020
Babara1994:

I'm completely destabilized. So all those women asking me for airtime have a lot of money sha shocked

maybe u shud start giving men money instead of giving to women dt waste it

1 Like

Re: I Was Scam Online by ghettochild(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2020
VicM6:
My sis, 4get ur money.... stop doing online business.... dis people aren't trustworthy at all... although some of them are real but few... just few..... i heard a guy saying he bought a tv set from one guy by d name Onilebaba and later on he found out d tv was a trash.... So since then i lost hope in anytin online business...... Am not harsh, am jst angry how some people still trust some fellow individual's to d extent of sending them cash for a business trans...

Am sorry 4 ur lost of cash sis.... u said since march, b4 d corona stuff........ wait nd see wat will happen.
If have no better advice shut up, don't tell her to forget the money. She shd go to the bank n lodge a complain about the acct she paid into.. With hardcopies of the proof of payment n details of their conversation
Re: I Was Scam Online by biddostandard: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2020
QuinieR:

They were not interested kinda in my story when I went,so I zoom off cheesy
lol like I guessed ,you just have to move on and learn from the situation

1 Like

Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2020
What’s up with you Kroger, your WhatsApp message is not going anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** / Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics / Should You Ever Say Sorry To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.