Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter (240 Views)

President Buhari Condemns Killings In Anambra, Benue / One Minute Silence To Honor Boko Haram - Buhari Gives Order (video) / Fighters Trained By Gaddafi Working With Boko Haram – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter by DerickOC: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned yesterday’s attack on a United Nations’ aid helicopter by Boko Haram terrorists, describing it as dastardly and unfortunate.

The President says it is yet another desperate rearguard action by the terrorists who have been under intense pressure from the military.

He is however reassuring the international community and Nigerians that the attack which claimed the lives of two people, including a five-year-old baby, would not go without severe consequences.

He adds that the security of foreigners and Nigerians remain the top priority of this administration.

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter by XXXXTENTACION: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
No hard feelings he should just do the right thing and end boko haram cool

but anyway they won't end it untill it affects one notable politician undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter by MajesticKris: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
The more this things happen �� the more we lose our chances of getting help...

failed Government
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter by MajesticKris: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
true I pray it happens soon... they keep pampering those guy's... they know what to do, but they won't so long they are comfortable in their houses with their securities...
XXXXTENTACION:
No hard feelings he should just do the right thing and end boko haram cool

but anyway they won't end it untill it affects one notable politician undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter by XXXXTENTACION: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
MajesticKris:
true I pray it happens soon... they keep pampering those guy's... they know what to do, but they won't so long they are comfortable in their houses with their securities...
most naija Politicians don't give a fu€k about what happens to the people but the sad thing is this same people would still vote and support the politicians cool
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter by MajesticKris: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bro I've never liked ApC cus they make too much Noise...

a friend wanted to kill himself during the past election due to his love for the party, I'm so happy seeing him complain everyday about how things has been going for him...
XXXXTENTACION:
most naija Politicians don't give a fu€k about what happens to the people but the sad thing is this same people would still vote and support the politicians cool
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter by XXXXTENTACION: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
MajesticKris:
Bro I've never liked ApC cus they make too much Noise...

a friend wanted to kill himself during the past election due to his love for the party, I'm so happy seeing him complain everyday about how things has been going for him...
Dem no dey beg person wey chop beans to drink water undecided

but some unrepentant zombies like MANNABBQGRILLZ still dey support their darling daddy cool
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter by Passionate888: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Idiot presid!0t
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Helicopter by Mynd44: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2020

(1)

Twitter Account Of Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Obama And Others Hacked Btc Stolen / Olawale Aremu Daniel For Fraud / Self Defence What Every Nigerian Man Ought To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.