Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

It's Frustrating � - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It's Frustrating � (328 Views)

Unemployment Status, Can Make One Look Frustrating, Pls Help I Need A Job. / Somebody Please Help, Its Becoming Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Frustrating � by Kennethvnimrod(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
I wrote articles for someone on nairaland and since he received my work.he haven't make any response, The sad reality is that there are people – a lot of people – who will happily take advantage of every benefit you have to offer them, but when it comes time to pay up, they’ll refuse to do so. It hurts. It’s frustrating. They’ll have an excuse, of course, but the bottom line is, you’re not getting paid.

What’s strange is, these same person Bock me on WhatsApp and delete all the messages he sent to me, he ignore my phone calls, The hypocrisy make my head spin. Cause my phone got spoilt after I complete his work .. God see you and he will definitely judge
Silly man ! He named is platform green vibes- I think, ignore him anywhere you see him, he will just use you and dump you...
Re: It's Frustrating � by tobby20: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Are u just knowing Nigeria is not 4 u
Re: It's Frustrating � by Hausa(m): 4:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Kennethvnimrod:
I wrote articles for someone on nairaland and since he received my work.he haven't make any response, The sad reality is that there are people – a lot of people – who will happily take advantage of every benefit you have to offer them, but when it comes time to pay up, they’ll refuse to do so. It hurts. It’s frustrating. They’ll have an excuse, of course, but the bottom line is, you’re not getting paid.

What’s strange is, these same person Bock me on WhatsApp and delete all the messages he sent to me, he ignore my phone calls, The hypocrisy make my head spin. Cause my phone got spoilt after I complete his work .. God see you and he will definitely judge
Silly man ! He named is platform green vibes- I think, ignore him anywhere you see him, he will just use you and dump you...
Drop his nairaland name.
Re: It's Frustrating � by SirWhiteFish: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2020
nonetheless drop the images of the deleted messages and the name of the Moniker.

this thing is simple once you see a Moniker with few topics and it's recent, ignore them if the are looking for writers.
the legit ones will post with their main moniker
Re: It's Frustrating � by Kennethvnimrod(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Check it

Re: It's Frustrating � by SirWhiteFish: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Kennethvnimrod:
Check it
what's the person's Moniker

(1) (Reply)

Npower Stipend: Watch Sadiya Umar Live On Deutsche Wella (dw)hausa News / Vendors Needed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.