Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. (845 Views)

Hello Everyone, Please Celebrate My Birthday With Me Today (photos) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Widall: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hi friends, my birthday is coming up on Saturday 11th July. Though that's not the issue, d issue be say I no get money to celebrate am, d money I have now na for other projects, my friends are calling already that they are coming in full. If they come I will spend at least 30k on drinks and food.

How do I escape this and not get them disappointed cos I don't have such money to spend.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Widall: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Widall:
Hi friends, my birthday is coming up on Saturday 11th July. Though that's not the issue, d issue be say I no get money to celebrate am, d money I have now na for other projects, my friends are calling already that they are coming in full. If they come I will spend at least 30k on drinks and food.

How do I escape this and not get them disappointed cos I don't have such money to spend.
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Davryme(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
If u r totally in charge of your life decisions...this should be the least of your problem bro.

U will definitely have to leave ur house and stay somewhere else till later in the day/evening.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by bigdammyj: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ask Google
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Your friends should be the ones spending on you on your birthday.
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by HomerTimpson: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Very simple,just prevent you've got COVID-19 on that day
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by tobechi20(m): 3:53am On Jul 06, 2020
you want us to give u money to celebrate abi
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Widall: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Davryme:
If u r totally in charge of your life decisions...this should be the least of your problem bro.

U will definitely have to leave ur house and stay somewhere else till later in the day/evening.
But they will feel so disappointed.
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Widall: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2020
tobechi20:
you want us to give u money to celebrate abi
Oga I no need ur money abeg.
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by humility101: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Form sickness grin
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Kyngfarabale1(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Widall:

that's the problem with we humans
we think about Wat people will say but we don't think about our Peace of mind
during this past sallah of this pandemic I told my friends that I don't have money for usual sallah enjymnt....some agreed some got angry and I told them... if u fit borrow me 50k I go pay u by next year june
Naso everybody Silent ooo
use ur head or face the pressure after then
peace lol
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by skyhighweb(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2020
n also spread coro come ur side.
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by dododawa1: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2020
you forgot your friends are here.
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2020
The only way to escape it is to be like me.

How? Have only 1 male friend or max 2 and let those friends be smarter than you. The rest of your friends should be female (but don't tell them your birthday — most of my female friends don't know my birthday even when they incessantly ask).

This is why I have never celebrated my birthday ever since I was born. Life is sweeter when you can control the crowd that can have access to you.

Everyday to me is a celebration and I eat whatever I want and drink whatever my brain can carry.

So, don't be controlled by peer group. Learn to curtail things so you can live long.

Most people who will die of high BP is because of their negligence to control things today.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Callie(f): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Davryme:

I agree 101% with the bolded... Learn to make decisions about the way you want to live your life without any apologies.
My birthday is on Wednesday and I'm not bothered about it. I'll only snap pictures and take myself out
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by xxxXXXxxx: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:

How? Have only 1 male friend or max 2 and let those friends be smarter than you. The rest of your friends should be female (but don't tell them your birthday — most of my female friends don't know my birthday even when they incessantly ask).

This is why I have never celebrated my birthday ever since I was born. Life is sweeter when you can control the crowd that can have access to you.

Everyday to me is a celebration and I eat whatever I want and drink whatever my brain can carry.

So, don't be controlled by peer group. Learn to curtail things so you can live long.

Most people who will die of high BP is because of their negligence to control things today.

This is wisdom
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Humanoid01(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
"I don't have enough money" . Wetin hard for there? What kind of disappointment are you talking about? Bro, get rid of that "people pleaser" attitude, it'll do you no good.

Everything happens for a reason.

You don't have enough money this period to celebrate your birthday. This is for a reason.

Your friends are insisting that they'll storm your house [in full] expecting you to spend on them on your birthday, when it should be the other way round. This is for a reason.

Do you want to know what I'm thinking? Well here it goes. This will help you know those who're real and those who aren't.

If they don't stay, then those people are not meant for you. If they stay, then it's all good. That's it.

By the way, happy birthday in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
People pleaser spotted.
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by rhodman: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:

How can I like this more?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Tell them you ain't gonna celebrate it at this time because you can't afford to, it's that simple naa. Hian

If they insist, then make it a potluck party, after all, what are friends for? cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday. by Davryme(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Widall:

That's is why we are humans Bro.
We are all trying to survive this 2020 no one planned for.
If they are truly your friends they will not feel disappointed. They can come together and give you a memorable birthday without spending much.
Every day no fit dey sweet.
Problem no dey finish for this life.
And u didn't commit SIN

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's Car On Fire / Do We Also Have Lady Code? / Britain’s First Gay Dad, Multimillionaire, Becomes Dad Again With Daughters Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.