Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] (8758 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2020
It sucks when everyone is sleeping and you're taking pictures with your front camera while on bed at 1 AM and the sound of the camera is disturbing the entire neighborhood.

Modified: Pictures deleted.

1 Like

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:21am On Jul 06, 2020
I'm broke. Please, let someone send me card to do sub. I'm using freebasics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by tziz(m): 1:26am On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:
It sucks when everyone is sleeping and you're taking pictures with your front camera while on bed at 1 AM and the sound of the camera is disturbing the entire neighborhood.

At bolded, Guess you are using an itel or Imose phone cos those phones gat real loud shutter sound..

10 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:27am On Jul 06, 2020
It's worse than iTel.

2 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Mathfan0147(m): 1:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Casan0va: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by tobechi20(m): 3:57am On Jul 06, 2020
in your last topic,you mentioned you are now a millionaire since you started selling books. today u are broke....hmmm

10 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by sonofanarchy(m): 5:00am On Jul 06, 2020
this man self.. you need friends in your life, you are depressed

24 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Tastemoney(m): 5:07am On Jul 06, 2020
tobechi20:
in your last topic,you mentioned you are now a millionaire since you started selling books. today u are broke....hmmm

Believe what this guy posts at your own peril undecided

12 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Tastemoney:

Believe what this guy posts at your on peril undecided
The mumu Op is a hustler. lol

11 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by phemmyfour: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Loneliness....that's all I see
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by tundchip2: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2020
Beautiful bed post lamp. Did you create that yourself?
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Meedon: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2020

You fit manage 50 Naira card because I no get pass that one

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Nice comments above.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2020
@Phemmyfour, loneliness? That's impossible. More like "too picky and hates crowd."

Most Nigerians are too evil and wicked to be in close range with you. Keep them in a distance. That's what I do and I have never lacked peace of mind ever since.

What is disturbing me is too much everything for free without stress.

Free food
Free light (24/7)
Free money (24/7)
Free p*ssy (24/7) (She left at 8 PM yesterday after cooking catchfish for me — I refused banging even though she wanted it to happen — just a new cute female friend of last week. I don't date, so I have the freedom to have as many female friends as I want without complaining)
Free time
Free speech
Free water
Free from academic stress
No relationship stress
No financial stress
No heath issue
No depression
No oppression
Just fun and progress

I have to give God praise by always being happy. Those that are not in my shoe will never understand and this is why I smile when they abuse or say the opposite of what I am.

My only prayer is for my haters and fans to experience the freedom, joy, good health, and happiness I have.

Hatred or abuse is borne out of lack, pains, and depression. Since I don't have those, my lifestyle will seem odd to those who are going through those aforementioned things.

Las las, God will heal them if only they believe and stay focused in life.

6 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Mandela27: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2020
@iLegend,the undispuTed boss!
I want 2 be like u

2 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol @ilegendd.If you sabi,you sabi.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Thanks for yesterday brov
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2020
You're welcome, all my bosses and chairmen above. I'm loyal to your government.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Corbin: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Ilengend
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Corbin: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:

ikr
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by emmy512: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2020
tobechi20:

Went to his site and saw overpriced book with bad quality cover in a bad quality site. At 7k.

I asked for he's amazon kdp link, even went as far as checking kindle myself and nothing was there.
Was hoping he'll counter me by the morning but when you lie you can't argue well.

I.legend no come oppress people with audio money.
Thanks
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2020
So, let me keep you guys entertained a little before I log out.

So, I just left the kitchen where I warmed the remaining catfish my new friend cooked. Damn, she can cook.

While she was cooking, I was at the door staring at her huge ass. That thing is TOO big. Anyway, I'm always honest. Even before she came, I told her I'll do that and I did.

There is no way you'll look at such ass and your dick will not stand even if you're a pastor.

Modified: pictures deleted.

2 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Thank goodness you disappointed some peeps by not posting the girl's buttocks.Coolio cheesy
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2020
So, I fulfilled my promise.

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2020
@StubbornGENIUS, a picture of her ass is here, but such a huge weapon can't be posted online to avoid my haters resorting to soapy.

The time they'll use in attacking will end up being used for soapy.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Corbin: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2020
grin
iLegendd:
So, I fulfilled my promise.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Lmfao @"huge weapon".Well,you are right about your haters resorting to soapy.I see many guys viewing the thread,soap and vaseline in hand only to get disappointed.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
The mumu Op is a hustler. lol

don't insult the only nairalander I cherish alot
ilegend
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:
@Phemmyfour, loneliness? That's impossible. More like "too picky and hates crowd."

Most Nigerians are too evil and wicked to be in close range with you. Keep them in a distance. That's what I do and I have never lacked peace of mind ever since.

What is disturbing me is too much everything for free without stress.

Free food
Free light (24/7)
Free money (24/7)
Free p*ssy (24/7) (She left at 8 PM yesterday after cooking catchfish for me — I refused banging even though she wanted it to happen — just a new cute female friend of last week. I don't date, so I have the freedom to have as many female friends as I want without complaining)
Free time
Free speech
Free water
Free from academic stress
No relationship stress
No financial stress
No heath issue
No depression
No oppression
Just fun and progress

I have to give God praise by always being happy. Those that are not in my shoe will never understand and this is why I smile when they abuse or say the opposite of what I am.

My only prayer is for my haters and fans to experience the freedom, joy, good health, and happiness I have.

Hatred or abuse is borne out of lack, pains, and depression. Since I don't have those, my lifestyle will seem odd to those who are going through those aforementioned things.

Las las, God will heal them if only they believe and stay focused in life.

I believe u always

ALL HAIL THE LEGEND OF OUR TIME

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / Is This Kind Of Sex Possible? / I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.