Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] (8753 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2020
@Emmy512, I know your technique and I'm smarter than that.

I removed all my known books from Amazon because of people like you.

Your type will monitor, steal, and replicate. You won't even stop there — you'll make sure you get my account banned and get me destroyed; else you won't be happy. My sadness will be your joy.

I tried to help you guys but realized some of you are just looking for my downfall. What have I done wrong to deserve this?

If you want my book, Google it or go to Walmart, Apple bookstore, Google, Barnes & Nobles, Scribd, Kobo etc. and you'll see them — they are all over Europe and the US.

If the book is too expensive for you and you can't afford it, look for cheaper books by other authors and leave what you can't get alone. Is it everyone that can afford a Lamborghini?

Here is my Apple link: https://books.apple.com/ie/artist/joe-clef/1406072621#see-all/recent-books

Why are you so particular with Amazon? So, you can look at how I word my book descriptions, my rank, and my catalogue, my categories, covers, reviews, and then start stealing and replicating. Learn to be original and stop chasing iLegend.

See, I'm 10 steps ahead of you in the dirty game you're trying to play, so I know your plans — evil-minded people who derive joy in haunting down those progressing more than them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020

1 Share

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:
So, I fulfilled my promise.
Aboby pass them gv me nah
dat yanshhh go make sense for me ooo hahah
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Hi iLegendd

Been following your post now for a while and I must confess I'm inspired. You are young, handsome and rich The desire of every young person is to get settled with wealth early in life. Its a tremendous blessing you know.

A point where one has no worries nor prayer points, only giving of praise to God and enjoying life as one comfortably marks out plans to leave a lasting legacy and occupy more territories.

I am truly inspired by you and I must confess you are truly knowledgeable and vast.
I started writing a book so I can publish also but haven't gone any where with it. Hoping to finish it so i can publish it on Amazon too.

I pray God makes more people like you. Who will be settled early in life. Besides try and marry o��.
I know its not just hard work and by your own making that you are where you are today and still going higher. Grace and mercy through divine providence set you on the pedestal and you fully maximized it.

My prayer for you is cling more closely to God and enhance your fellowship with Him through Christ Jesus, that you become fully His and work towards advancing His kingdom here on earth. Being born again is the single most important thing one can become on earth. And serving the purposes of God is the most rewarding thing any can do on earth.

One of the wisest person that has ever lived upon the earth, having gotten all that he desired, remarked at the end of his days on earth..."remember now your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come when you shall say, "I have no pleasure in these""
you can get that quotation from Ecclesiastics 12. When all is said and done, its what you did for eternity that will matter. For every one must appear before the judgement throne of God at the end of his life, to account first of all for his response to His Son whom He gave to save mankind from their sins and to make a way for them to forever be with Him, then for how he spent his talents afterwards.

If u need more, you can contact me for tools, materials that will help you on this track... Thanks boss.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Thank God you have learn your mistake, don't let what happened during the Memory improvement book saga happened again
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Abeg, make I check my Amazon account to see how much I don make this morning before these badbelly Dem go make me vex.

I just checked and realized I only made 1 sale since morning and my profit is 9,200 Naira. So, I'm 9,200 Naira richer while my haters are 9,200 emotionally down with frustration.

Chai! I wicked o! Making my haters more depressed than they were. Plenty abuse go just drop after this comment I made.

No Amazon ads, any form or ads or marketing. The keyword and description + cover and content do the marketing by itself and generate money every single f*cking day.

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Meedon: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
Thank God you have learn your mistake, don't let what happened during the Memory improvement book saga happened again

People are bad oooo
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2020
@Ambitiouschap17, I have really learned. They stabbed me on my chest, but I didn't die — thank God.

It will be hard for Nigeria to be great when we Nigerians always attack a messenger and ignore the message.

1 Like

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by ledaman: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm broke. Please, let someone send me card to do sub. I'm using freebasics.
You should be grateful with ur conditions some don't av phones, while some are on hospital beds!
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2020
@VLTA, Wow! This is the type of long comment I love reading over and over and not all the abuses.

I truly appreciate. Thanks a lot.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2020
The only way you overcame that is because, you have a clean intention, you show all that there's a way to make money online by not scamming.

They can never hurt you, so far you didn't wish them bad

1 Like

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Extra tip for men.

When you are always honest with women, great in bed, and with a cool sense of humor, you won't spend a dime.

Those men who say all women want is money don't really know what's up. All my life, I have principles and one of them is never giving a woman more thank 5k no matter what.

If she's my younger sister, wife, children, parents, or relations, then I'll spend any amount.

But when it comes to food, I love overfeeding everyone — including my fowl or pets.

So, the moral of the story is: Be honest to women and everyone. Don't be a 1 minute man. Develop a sense of humor and be confident in all you do.

Don't allow people control you.

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Hope my report will be like yours someday.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2020
@Ambitiouschap17, no, it won't. It will be better than mine as long as you keep at it.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Jessepaid(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:
It sucks when everyone is sleeping and you're taking pictures with your front camera while on bed at 1 AM and the sound of the camera is disturbing the entire neighborhood.

beautiful bed lamp... the blue light looks calm and soothing.... your room looks lit bro

1 Like

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2020
@Jessepaid, it doesn't look lit enough until I get this bed frame below. It's 320k plus or minus.

1 Like

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Motivation.

The iLegend's lifestyle is:

1. Create a digital content that'll fetch you money from generation to generation
2. Lie on your bed and make money
3. Don't mingle too much with people (especially Nigerians) because most of them are Devil's incarnate — to evil-minded to be among people making progress
4. Withdraw and invest
5. Motivate people to venture into legit business as you did
6. Ignore haters and keep progressing (haters secretly admire/love you)
7. Hurt nobody and allow nobody to hurt you, but if they try to hurt you, tear them without mercy and attend their funerals
8. Do your monthly TV subscription, but don't watch TV more than 7 times a week
9. Travel, take pictures, and have fun
10. Don't forget the Lord is good — all the time

So, if anyone wants to live the iLegend's lifestyle, all you have to do is stay legit, stay focused, and don't allow people distract you.

And oh, don't forget to take picture and catch fun. Seeing in believing and believing is also seeing. Some will be motivated by the pictures while some will the angered by it. Las las. Legit show off is part of promotion. If you know, you know.

Unlike Hushpuppy kind of show off. All fraudsters and scammers will not have rest of mind from those they scammed. They'll surely be caught and disgraced.

So, I'm jobless and chilling in my cold room while the TV is on without anyone to watch it.

This is the sweet life of a jobless man. It's good to be jobless and free from societal pressure.

And oh, number 11: Give haters what to talk about and keep them busy in vain while you're secretly busy in productive ways.

Modified: pictures deleted.

2 Likes

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Tundeamoo: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Boss I respect you �� Host me for your house hungry dy catch me bro
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Aimerosa25(f): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
iLegendd:
@Phemmyfour, loneliness? That's impossible. More like "too picky and hates crowd."

Most Nigerians are too evil and wicked to be in close range with you. Keep them in a distance. That's what I do and I have never lacked peace of mind ever since.

What is disturbing me is too much everything for free without stress.

Free food
Free light (24/7)
Free money (24/7)
Free p*ssy (24/7) (She left at 8 PM yesterday after cooking catchfish for me — I refused banging even though she wanted it to happen — just a new cute female friend of last week. I don't date, so I have the freedom to have as many female friends as I want without complaining)
Free time
Free speech
Free water
Free from academic stress
No relationship stress
No financial stress
No heath issue
No depression
No oppression
Just fun and progress

I have to give God praise by always being happy. Those that are not in my shoe will never understand and this is why I smile when they abuse or say the opposite of what I am.

My only prayer is for my haters and fans to experience the freedom, joy, good health, and happiness I have.

Hatred or abuse is borne out of lack, pains, and depression. Since I don't have those, my lifestyle will seem odd to those who are going through those aforementioned things.

Las las, God will heal them if only they believe and stay focused in life.
you Sabi,u gat no worries at all

1 Like

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by ImahGabi22(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ok so I'm among those who purchased Ilegend's ebook (Lasticle) and not only did I read it and gain knowledge...

But...

I was inspired to write an email to sell his book...
I hope he sees this and ...

This is the Solution You Need.

Hey Nlanders,

Let me tell you a story.
Jude is a successful business man who has a beautiful wife and two kids.

He's a guy who travels a lot and hardly has time for his family.

And so? Isn't it good he's making money?

Well...
His wife cheats on him.

Not because he isn't often around, but because whenever he is...

..he doesn't last as long on bed with her.

He came to me recently after he caught her ( Only God knows how many times she must have been doing it) and complained bitterly and contemplated sending her out of his home.

I strongly advised against it because that doesn't solve the problem.

A guy like Jude doesn't last up to 5 minutes without short comings. (Pun intended).

That's why I recommended my book to him, Lasticle.
And if you're like Jude and need to last as long as you want to make your woman wonder if you use drugs...

Then Lasticle is the solution you need
It is proven to work time and time again by my students and I which means you no longer have to inject/use 'temporary fixes' to last long in bed.

If you want to be that man that lasts as long as you want, then you'd better get your copy of his book.

We're currently doing a promo for the book.

They're being sold by the hour...

And once they are gone, it won't be up for sale at the promo price.

Pick up your copy of Lasticle today at N10000 before it shoots up.
[LINK].
Wetclef.

P.S: Now Jude recently came to my office and was smiling like a chicken because of how his wife praises his bedmanship.

Cc. Ilegendd

1 Like

Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by purples25(f): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
It's hard to control someone that you can't shame.
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lol. I like your composition.

ImahGabi22
Re: It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Haha. Too hard. In fact, it's one of the hardest things on Earth.

@Purples25.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? / Caught In The Moment … (18+) / Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.