Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? (1066 Views)

Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Good day all.
I have been gradually balding for some years now, say about 4 years. And i believe there is a sure fire way to regrow my lost hair. I have tried a few, but havent recorded any success. I knw how this has affected my self
esteem. Please i call on my fellow guys who were bald in the past and have successfully regain their hair to give me information on how you guys did it. Thanks

MODS PLEASE PUSH THIS TO THE FRONTPAGE.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by dimexy247(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2020
I concur
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by WakeNbaked: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Turn am to locks.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2020
dimexy247:
I concur
tnx bro, i hope some one comes with a genuine solution. Only guys going thru this would understand my pain.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2020
WakeNbaked:
Turn am to locks.
i want the full compliment of my hair back. Which wan be locks?
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by WakeNbaked: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
i want the full compliment of my hair back. Which wan be locks?
Dreadlocks
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by osamz007: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Use weed .

People opinion o not mine
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2020
WakeNbaked:

Dreadlocks
don't you think the front part of my hair has to be plenty before i can even do that?
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2020
osamz007:
Use weed .

People opinion o not mine
Dont even knw how to apply that. Do you knw anybody that has tried that first hand and it worked for him?
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by dimexy247(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2020
There are two methods I know of that guys employ:

First method is surgery which I believe is expensive and probably not available in Nigeria

Second method is the men's wig, can be perfectly done by expert that no one will ever notice it.
TerryMcGinis:
tnx bro, i hope some one comes with a genuine solution. Only guys going thru this would understand my pain.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by WakeNbaked: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
don't you think the front part of my hair has to be plenty before i can even do that?
Picture of your hair
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by layzie: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:

Accept ur fate and embrace ur life. Don't allow smtn as trivial as balding to affect ur self esteem. Tuface is bald, isn't he.
The only way is via hair transplant as done by footballers- Rooney, David Silva etc. It's not cheap and it's not available in Naija

1 Like

Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2020
layzie:

Accept ur fate and embrace ur life. Don't allow smtn as trivial as balding to affect ur self esteem. Tuface is bald, isn't he.
The only way is via hair transplant as done by footballers- Rooney, David Silva etc. It's not cheap and it's not available in Naija
I Refuse to believe there isnt a solution other than transplant. Thanks for your input.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2020
dimexy247:
There are two methods I know of that guys employ:

First method is surgery which I believe is expensive and probably not available in Nigeria

Second method is the men's wig, can be perfectly done by expert that no one will ever notice it.
thanks. I want my own hair back.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2020
WakeNbaked:
Picture of your hair
ill share later.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by layzie: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
I Refuse to believe there isnt a solution other than transplant. Thanks for your input.

No wahala. Spend your money and your time and u will still get to my conclusion. I hope u don't burn off the remaining part of ur head in ur trials.

Peace and out.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by lomprico(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2020
shine your head! there is no remedy for it. welcome to the club cool
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2020
layzie:

No wahala. Spend your money and your time and u will still get to my conclusion. I hope u don't burn off the remaining part of ur head in ur trials.

Peace and out.
lol. Are you bald?
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2020
lomprico:
shine your head! there is no remedy for it. welcome to the club cool
You are bald too?
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by layzie: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
lol. Are you bald?

My hair line started receding in SS3. I was 16. One thing I have learnt is that balding doesn't deny u anything. I still got the finest girls when I was single. Your personality is what attracts things to u. Don't focus on the head and u will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2020
layzie:

My hair line started receding in SS3. I was 16. One thing I have learnt is that balding doesn't deny u anything. I still got the finest girls when I was single. Your personality is what attracts things to u. Don't focus on the head and u will be fine.
okay boss. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll do just that.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by TransflectTP(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by lomprico(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
You are bald too?

yeah, and loving it. you dont have a choice but to.

dont allow it dim your self esteem. it shows you are a manly man, your Male testosterone are high. wink

a woman that will love you will love you not because of your hairline. cheers.
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by Talknochip(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Try KUZA 100 % INDIAN HEMP hair and scalp treatment.

It may not grow ur hair rapidly, but it will darken your scalp and grow it to a very appreciable level that will boost your confidence.

Thank me later
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by joshjc(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Buy finasteride drug
Re: Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? by Mariangeles(f): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
okay boss. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll do just that.

Try eating foods that promotes hair growth.
Foods that contain quality protein like eggs.
Apart from protein, eggs are rich in biotin and iron that are essential for hair growth.

Eat at least 2boiled eggs everyday. You should also take fruits too for maximum absorption of nutrients.
Drink lots of water too to prevent dry scalp.
Quit smoking if you do.
Stay away from all forms of caffeine.
Also, hair treatments like hot oil massage on your scalp to help stimulate blood flow might be very beneficial.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Have Tested Positive To New Contagious Disease After Lab Leak In China / Please Help Me With Body Cream Recommendations For A Dark Skin / Microbiology Council Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.