Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers (416 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Serginho(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2020
CSP, Dolapo Opeyemi Badmus has revealed how people can identify a business that’s likely a scam.

She warned people to avoid ponzi schemes that promises huge returns on investment. She added that banks and other financial institution won’t promise such huge turnover on investment.

She wrote:

“Please what’s Binono Business! From all indications scammers capitalize on greed to get you off your hard earned sweat! Whoever is offering you 500k on investment of 100k is definitely a scammer! Even Banks and other financial institutions won’t give you such turnover ……Full Story:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/dolapo-badmus-advises-nigerians-on-how.html?m=1

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2020
sad Truly, nobody is an embodiment of knowledge sad. I understand scammers full everywhere etc, but there are still legit online things u can do.
She said 100k for 500k is not possible, hahahaha.. maybe she hasn't heard of Forex investment sha.
All the best for us all, am going

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Dannyfan(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
sad Truly, nobody is an embodiment of knowledge sad. I understand scammers full everywhere etc, but there are still legit online things u can do.
She said 100k for 500k is not possible, hahahaha.. maybe she hasn't heard of Forex investment sha.
how much you don make? Share with us

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Oya send Ur details, lol cheesy.
Dannyfan:
how much you don make? Share with us
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Dannyfan(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Oya send Ur details, lol cheesy.
08145239139: oya make I make money ooo
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol... cheesy cheesy, so I will send money to phone number, never knew it is possible sha..
Though am for real, Forex investment be hot cake,
Dannyfan:
08145239139: oya make I make money ooo
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Dannyfan(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... cheesy cheesy, so I will send money to phone number, never knew it is possible sha..
Though am for real, Forex investment be hot cake,
So nah my account you wan send information to? Abi nah money you wan send me ni make I sharply humble?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol, am not sending anything sha.. which info is that
Dannyfan:
So nah my account you wan send information to? Abi nah money you wan send me ni make I sharply humble?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by andyanders: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Anu, how do u go about that and what does it entails? You sound legit/humble and u don't look like a bad one.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2020
That is Forex exchange investment, it is good, if u get person wey can link u..
andyanders:
Anu, how do u go about that and what does it ent
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by SAMBARRY: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2020
She's right

A scammer will never have his way with a contented person

Greed is all a scammer needs as a platform for him to steal from you,not necessarily good Grammar or education.its all about how well they can polish their guile to activate your greed

That is why you will see a jss3 school dropout deceiving an educated person and convincing him to invest in some funny company and despite his bleeped up grammar he manages to have his way,why? Because he has latched on to your greed.youre educated but greedy

Greed doesn't let people think.it obstructs logical thinking.you cannot think deeply and weigh the pros/ cons

Some will even Tell you, don't tell your wife, don't tell your husband, don't tell your sister,they will discourage you, they're envious of you,if you tell them you won't get the profit because they don't want you to succeed and all that rubbish

You don't need a master's degree to do 419.even illiterates scam people,it's All about being crafty
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Dannyfan(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol, am not sending anything sha.. which info is that
100k to 500k now. Don't loud it here.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by andyanders: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Anu, how do u go about that and what does it entails? You sound legit/humble and u don't look like a bad one. Put more light. Have seen nd heard even people tht went into it after training, nd still lost their investment. Sorry bothering u Princess.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Ho, ok, that is not how it is calculated really sha, but u can make more than that
Dannyfan:
100k to 500k now. Don't loud it here.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Dannyfan(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Ho, ok, that is not how it is calculated really sha, but u can make more than that
How?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by Passionate888: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Why not write on how to identify fake sars agents?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Nigerians On How To Identify Scammers by XXLMANDIGO: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2020
E

(1) (Reply)

No Job: Nigerians Cries Out Over The Killing Of Gokada's Founder (pix,video) / Video: Watch Ill Treatments Nigerian Ladies Receive Abroad For Refusing.... / Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.