Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? (1707 Views)

Does Anyone Know About This Miracle Or Ghana Seed ? / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Ghana Seed Health Benefits For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Good morning. I heard of the efficacy of this seed for purging the body system and cleaning the stomach walls of waste stuck there. I feel clogged up, i cant seem to find them in my locality (ajegunle apapa). Can anybody help me with a pic of these seeds and how to get them and use them? Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? by victoriokelvin(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yes I can help you with the seed. You are in apapa, apapa is close to Aguda in surulere. So go to Aguda market in surulere ask of iya Sahidat she sells all kinds of Agbo, she has the seed. She has it for 100, 200 and 300 depending on the amount you want. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
victoriokelvin:
Yes I can help you with the seed. You are in apapa, apapa is close to Aguda in surulere. So go to Aguda market in surulere ask of iya Sahidat she sells all kinds of Agbo, she has the seed. She has it for 100, 200 and 300 depending on the amount you want. Thanks
thanks man. Sorry am replying late. I am very close to apapa. Yes i managed to get it but it was useless as it turns out that im allergic. I vomitted when i used it. Pls is there anytin else i can use to flush my system? I can hardly go to toilet sir.
Re: Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? by abilolakemmy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
Good morning. I heard of the efficacy of this seed for purging the body system and cleaning the stomach walls of waste stuck there. I feel clogged up, i cant seem to find them in my locality (ajegunle apapa). Can anybody help me with a pic of these seeds and how to get them and use them? Thanks.

Hi
I will like to recommend a dietary supplement that helps with cleansing of the body system.

It helps with great relief of constipation and also detoxification of the system.
It is a product made from natural sources.

You'll feel so light and clean on the inside.

Send me a DM to get yours
https:///2348101109455

Re: Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
abilolakemmy:

Hi
I will like to recommend a dietary supplement that helps with cleansing of the body system.

It helps with great relief of constipation and also detoxification of the system.
It is a product made from natural sources.

You'll feel so light and clean on the inside.

Send me a DM to get yours
https:///2348101109455
Will it work? I feel like i might have a blockage
Re: Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? by abilolakemmy(f): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
Will it work? I feel like i might have a blockage

It works. It cleanses
DM https:///2348101109455
Re: Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? by abilolakemmy(f): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? by imagrg(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Boil a lot of ginger, garlic and lime together and drink half a cup morning before meal and evening after meal for 4 days. YOU will get that trash off your system pronto.
It helped me when I had such health challenge. I believe it will work for you too.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,cure That Foul Smelling Virgina Today And Stop Your Embarasment And Shame / deleted / Most Effective Malaria Drug Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.