Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Online Cake And Smoothie Class. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Online Cake And Smoothie Class. (448 Views)

Online Cake Shop / Making Chapman And Smoothie / A Lady Ordered For A Superhero Cake And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Cake And Smoothie Class. by loverealities(f): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2020
CAKE AND SMOOTHIE AFFAIR

FREE CLASSES TO COMMENCE TODAY AND PAID CLASS ON WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY

*COURSE OUTLINE*

- POUND/PLAIN CAKE
- ZEBRA CAKE
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN
- RED VELVET
- CHIFFON CAKE
- FRUIT CAKE
- SPONGE CAKE
- CHOCOLATE CAKE
- MANDORA CAKE

*SMOOTHIES*

- BANANA MILK (without ice cream)
- BANANA MILK SHAKE
- BANANA-BERRY SMOOTHIE
- WATERMELON SMOOTHIE
- PEANUT BUTTER BANANA SMOOTHIE
- STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE
- GLOWING SKIN SMOOTHIE

*FREEBIES*

- FRUIT JUICE
- BANANA MILK JUICE
- RASPBERRY JUICE
- TIGER NUT DRINK
- MANGO CAKE
- CARROT CAKE
- MAYONNAISE
- JAM

Registration is #1500 and #1000 for the first 10 persons.

Click on the link and send me a message.

https:///c/2348177624569

Re: Online Cake And Smoothie Class. by Nedlog01(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.

It's for those in Nigeria.
Re: Online Cake And Smoothie Class. by blessedchild234(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
*SPENDING OUR TOMORROW, TODAY : OUR INDIVIDUAL/ NATIONAL CHOICES !*

My mother graduated in 1965 & got a teaching job at Government College, Ibadan. The teachers were given car loans & she bought a brand new Opel Kadett. They were to pay back the loan over 4 years. However, one of the teachers took half of the money the others took as loan Bought a fairly used car & got a driver. So, when other teachers would drive to school & park their brand new cars, his driver would drop him off in the morning & come pick him at closing. My mum said they laughed at him, calling him "Acting Big Man" because he got a driver But he'd just smile. One day, one of the teachers had cause to go out of the school during school hours. He returned to report that he saw his colleague's driver using his car as taxi! When they "reported" his driver to him, he said he was aware- that was why he hired a driver. Why park a car for 6-8 hours, when it can be making money for you? The other teachers were stunned: suddenly, he didn't look as stupid as they thought! Now, because of the extra income from using his car as a taxi, he was able to pay back the loan in a year . By the 2nd year, he bought a 2nd car to add to his taxi fleet. By the 3rd year, he bought 2 more taxis! By the 4th year when my mum & others finished paying their loans, this guy had 6 taxis. Then he bought a brand new Opel Kadett, the newer model! Other cars were 4 years old My mum said, that was the moment they realised who was smart & who was foolish among them all. This happened 1965-1970. I was born 1968, in the midst of this. That story was told to me in 1979 when I entered secondary school, FGC Sokoto. It has remained with me since then. Today, I see too many young folks more interested in spending the money they don't have to buy the things they don't need to impress people who don't like them. Too many people living fake lives in these days of social media. The Hushpuppi generation: fake it till you make it. I've seen people pose by cars they don't own to take pictures & post on social media. Young people don't seem to understand discretion: the competition to outdo each other in the "I've arrived" ranking is just too much. My niece, an undergraduate asked me to buy her a phone. I asked what type does she want: she mentioned a type, I checked the price: 300k! Now, I use an Infinix Hot 5 worth 35k, thereabouts- it was even a gift by one of my site contractors. But this 20 year old girl wants to use a 300k phone! Something is definitely wrong somewhere. Seriously, we can't continue like this. My generation is halfway out. I am afraid for the younger generation, those aged 16-30. I honestly don't know what this world would be like when they are in their 50s & 60s.
Mike Murdock says, "A foolish man will enjoy a perfect today & lose a perfect tomorrow. A wise man will forfeit a perfect today to gain a perfect tomorrow. MATURITY IS THE ABILITY TO DELAY GRATIFICATION". Every young person needs to understand this. May GOD's mercy prevail upon us, may HE give them sense. Amen.

Copied...

(1) (Reply)

Smokable Size Catfish / Recommend A Good Food Supplement / How To Make Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.