Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today (39704 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Happy birthday to you boss of life, one of the few people that I respect most in this life, BARACK OBAMA makes the first list grin. Age with Grace sir
what of Mr Ruga the shock absorber did he make ur list
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2020
MunorAnne:
Amebo! Dem ask you?

ur amebo mama ask me and I answered
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by RPG2020(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Happy birthday to you boss of life, one of the few people that I respect most in this life, BARACK OBAMA makes the first list grin. Age with Grace sir

Enter house with your respeck

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by sisisioge: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Chai! This guy is seriously hot!!! His beards,...awww...I love you papi kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Happy birthday sir!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2020
The real Zaddy!!

Happy birthday, Sir RMD! God bless you, and keep you in good health all the days of your life, in Jesus' Name!

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by malaria(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Our every day crush then in the 80's ,,a forever young. Age gracefully

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Constantjohn:

Itsekiri are yorubas...

Most of their names are yorubas

Sammy07 pls come

I'm here who says Itshekiri ain't Yoruba
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ledaman: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2020
RMD aka segun Kadri

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
martineverest:
Yoruba Ke?..... u think the 'mofe' is Yoruba?...

Richard is from Warri, Delta

Yorubas dey warri.

They are Itshekiri.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Adewale1603(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
RMD The great Godfather. Baba for the boys Hbd sir
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2020
martineverest:

If mofe isn't Yoruba, what about Dami?

Igbo?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Yorubas dey warri.

They are Itshekiri.
RMD is an URHOBO man.....he bears ITSHEKIRI name

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

If mofe isn't Yoruba, what about Dami?

Igbo?
damijo not dami....RMD is an URHOBO man
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2020
martineverest:
RMD is an URHOBO man.....he bears ITSHEKIRI name

Okay.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by luminouz(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2020
martineverest:

Mofe is from Eyimofe(this is what I want)..a Yoruba word
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by luminouz(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2020
sisisioge:
Chai! This guy is seriously hot!!! His beards,...awww...I love you papi kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Happy birthday sir!

Iffa slap u...

Love me,u hear? Love me and leave him alone tongue
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by paix(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2020
azmanaty02:
His first wife was older than him with 5years
Is that a birthday wish?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what of Mr Ruga the shock absorber did he make ur list
Mr what?? undecided
See as I dey look you

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2020
RPG2020:

Enter house with your respeck
See as I fold my hands dey look you grin

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by adecz: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Every 2 years, this man dey
commot one year from his age.

2 years from now, he will be
6O years old.

His true age is 68, we sabi am
since & his mates Warri days..

Dem say he attend Uniben & studied
theater arts, but cleverly didn't say
whether he graduated..

To much wayo for this post
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Stillthebest: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2020
shocked

He looks that age. He is only cute and Behind.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by PureFace1(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2020
Constantjohn:

Itsekiri are yorubas...

Most of their names are yorubas

Sammy07 pls come

I am Yoruba but Itshekiri aren't Yoruba.

They want their own different identity so they are not Yoruba
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by PureFace1(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm here who says Itshekiri ain't Yoruba

Itshekiri want their own different Identity so they are not Yoruba.

They may be related to Yoruba but they are not Yoruba.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by PureFace1(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Yorubas dey warri.

They are Itshekiri.

Itshekiri want their own different identity so they are not Yoruba
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2020
PureFace1:

Itshekiri want their own different identity so they are not Yoruba

Bro OPC dey warri.
And you should understand that anywhere OPC dey, nah Yoruba land.

Their language is 80% Yoruba, 20% Edo and urhobo

But their culture is benin influenced

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2020
luminouz:

Mofe is from Eyimofe(this is what I want)..a Yoruba word

my former classmate bears that name and she is from effurun ,Warri ..she is urhobo.

that fact that the name sounds Yoruba or it's a Yoruba name doesn't make him yoruba.... Tboss (tokunbo),delẹ momodu ,Délé Giwa etc all got Yoruba names ,but they aren't Yoruba
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2020
martineverest:
my former classmate bears that name and she is from effurun ,Warri ..she is urhobo.

that fact that the name sounds Yoruba or it's a Yoruba name doesn't make him yoruba.... Tboss (tokunbo),delẹ momodu ,Délé Giwa etc all got Yoruba names ,but they aren't Yoruba

Then the scenario will be either of their parents are Yoruba.

Or either of their families.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by sisisioge: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2020
luminouz:

Iffa slap u...

Love me,u hear? Love me and leave him alone tongue

Who you oga? Baba hot there you dey talk you grin
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2020
martineverest:

Depends on their surnames and tribe. Itsekiri is part yoruba.
But if dad is igbo/urhobo/anioma and mom is yoruba, you find such names common.

I find your assertion 'that a name is yoruba doesn't make the bearer yoruba' wrong. I have given you instances of where such names are common.

Rotimi Amaechi is another example. Rotimi is a yoruba name so his mum is yoruba and dad igbo. Will you now say he is not a yoruba man? He is both yoruba and igbo,though he may be more predisposed to his igbo side
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by luminouz(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2020
sisisioge:

Who you oga? Baba hot there you dey talk you grin

Lmaooo...

I'm hot too and younger babe wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren / Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.