Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock (3118 Views)

A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / Giant Snake Killed This Morning At Otammiri Nekede Imo State / See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock by 9Ebiscoo: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2020
A lot of questions arose pertaining the recently discovered cave in Thailand known as the Naga cave because of it’s creepy look. It looks exactly like the head and body of a giant snake. Read to find out more.

If you take a closer look you will obviously see the resemblance of the external part of the cave to the body of a curled giant snake. The body of the cave looks like it has scales on it and the elongated part clearly looks like a snake head

Could this mysterious cave be a cursed giant snake? well nobody knows

At first look , people might think that it is a giant snake that turned to stone in a scene from a movie, but actually, to me, it’s just a part of newly discovered cave in Bueng Khong Long, Thailand. The locals named it “naga cave”. Are you wondering how the name naga came into this ?, don’t stress your brain, that’s why I’m here . The word Naga in Sanskirt language means snake or serpent.

In Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, the Naga or Nagi are divine, semi-divine deities, or a semi-divine race of half-human half-serpent beings which can occasionally take human form. They are principally depicted in three forms: wholly human with snakes on the heads and necks, common serpents, or as half-human half-snake beings.They are common and hold cultural significance in the mythological traditions of many South Asian and South-east Asian cultures.

Most Naga creatures are depicted with giant serpent bodies and upper torsos of human . There are also versions which have no arms , just a human head in place of the snakes head. The best example of Naga is Medusa, Greek mythology gorgon. Another example , do you remember that old Indian movie titled Nagina ; about a girl that usually turns to snake when the master plays the flute. That name Nagina still means Naga in India.
Portrayed Image of Medusa

Going back to the this mystery, could it really be a cursed giant snake that turned to stone? Some Bueng Kan locals think that it might be the giant snake from their folklore. According to them , millions of years ago, there was a king named Yoo Lue King who was cursed to be the Naga for causing a city to fall into a lake, so the king turned into a giant snake. It was said that he can only escape the curse if the city would be reborn. When this giant snake died. It was discovered that it’s body was not perishable, for millions of years , it’s body was deposited with soils and rocks, how it surfaced and became a part of the cave.. nobody knows. Could it be that the lost city resurfaced on earth in form of a cave formed from the giant snake that turned into rock?, are you looking at me to answer that too? I don’t know either.
These are the photos a facebook user Ord Thanawanij shared on his page

I hope this article helped a little to solve some questions you have concerning this mysterious cave.

If you have any contribution at all or more information concerning this, leave it in the comment section

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/the-story-behind-the-mysterious-giant-snake-that-turned-to-rock/

Re: The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock by Vyzz: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Re: The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock by ruggedtimi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Re: The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock by sagna112(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Re: The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock by DatIbibioboy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have nothing to say sha lipsrsealed
Re: The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lala... onje ti gbono grin
Re: The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock by HMarshal(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
9Ebiscoo:
A lot of questions arose pertaining the recently discovered cave in Thailand known as the Naga cave because of it’s creepy look. It looks exactly like the head and body of a giant snake. Read to find out more.

If you take a closer look you will obviously see the resemblance of the external part of the cave to the body of a curled giant snake. The body of the cave looks like it has scales on it and the elongated part clearly looks like a snake head

Could this mysterious cave be a cursed giant snake? well nobody knows

At first look , people might think that it is a giant snake that turned to stone in a scene from a movie, but actually, to me, it’s just a part of newly discovered cave in Bueng Khong Long, Thailand. The locals named it “naga cave”. Are you wondering how the name naga came into this ?, don’t stress your brain, that’s why I’m here . The word Naga in Sanskirt language means snake or serpent.

In Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, the Naga or Nagi are divine, semi-divine deities, or a semi-divine race of half-human half-serpent beings which can occasionally take human form. They are principally depicted in three forms: wholly human with snakes on the heads and necks, common serpents, or as half-human half-snake beings.They are common and hold cultural significance in the mythological traditions of many South Asian and South-east Asian cultures.

Most Naga creatures are depicted with giant serpent bodies and upper torsos of human . There are also versions which have no arms , just a human head in place of the snakes head. The best example of Naga is Medusa, Greek mythology gorgon. Another example , do you remember that old Indian movie titled Nagina ; about a girl that usually turns to snake when the master plays the flute. That name Nagina still means Naga in India.
Portrayed Image of Medusa

Going back to the this mystery, could it really be a cursed giant snake that turned to stone? Some Bueng Kan locals think that it might be the giant snake from their folklore. According to them , millions of years ago, there was a king named Yoo Lue King who was cursed to be the Naga for causing a city to fall into a lake, so the king turned into a giant snake. It was said that he can only escape the curse if the city would be reborn. When this giant snake died. It was discovered that it’s body was not perishable, for millions of years , it’s body was deposited with soils and rocks, how it surfaced and became a part of the cave.. nobody knows. Could it be that the lost city resurfaced on earth in form of a cave formed from the giant snake that turned into rock?, are you looking at me to answer that too? I don’t know either.
These are the photos a facebook user Ord Thanawanij shared on his page

I hope this article helped a little to solve some questions you have concerning this mysterious cave.

If you have any contribution at all or more information concerning this, leave it in the comment section

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/the-story-behind-the-mysterious-giant-snake-that-turned-to-rock/

Lol,SMH,humans,always trying to find an explanation to things.& The irony is,there are many things we will never ever know in this life.

We will leave earth without discovering a quarter of this Earth's real stories,secrets & happenings.
Maybe our mind can't just take it.

(1) (Reply)

Adult gsd sold / Adult Female Alsatian Dog For Sale / Tibetan Mastiff Pups For Sale In Nigeria...newly Given Birth To With Parent Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.