Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' (69804 Views)

Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels / Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2020
VirginFinder:
Congrats

When you are faced with making tricky decisions, the best decision to make depends on God and what His word says about the issue.

No genuine born again christian lady would marry a married man no matter how rich!

But for an unbeliever, it's a jackpot.

Who told u that Regina Daniel is a genuine born again Christian
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by EmekaBlue(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
baby no even show for d pic
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Zinny25(f): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2020
I don't think she's the only actress that gave birth this year

money is good oooo

ass lickers mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Donben007: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2020
In fact mk una dey dere dey hate Ned and Regina.. Una nor go go hustle... Congratulations my Delta Prince
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by litathom(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Anything just to receive Cash gift from Ned. Nah Naija money him kuku dey spend
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by blackgold7777(f): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2020
majamajic:
Actors guild can whorship money , ehh
Single baby gift they didn't come with , they will be expecting envelopes after eating like hungry lions
Buy common baby bicycle , no !
baby bicycle money plenty na.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by InvertedHammer: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2020
nuelsam:
the way we worship money in this country is quite disheartening.......u didn't give this first baby an award,u didn't give the last baby an award but a baby birthed mid year,fiaam u don ggive am award..kukuma give am the best actor of the year na.....lol my people! Money must be made!!
/
Award to the baby?

Please don't tempt Alexreporter.

I am sure his blacksmith is molding one already for the baby. Watch out.

/

5 Likes

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by majamajic(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2020
blackgold7777:
baby bicycle money plenty na.

For organization like this it's not much , yet they can't buy it
No how they will not go with 100k each , yet they can't get a tangible gift before coming
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by priscaoge(f): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2020
When money is involved undecided undecided Bunch of hungry shameless behind lickers.

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by mrkings84(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Ok, waiting to watch the first movie the baby will be starred in......

Let me suggest a tittle for the movie...
BRILLIANT BABY....or
BILLIONAIRE BABY....or
MY BABY'S BABY...

abeg I don tire to think of tittle, u can make ur own suggestions

3 Likes

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by blackgold7777(f): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
majamajic:

For organization like this it's not much , yet they can't buy it
No how they will not go with 100k each , yet they can't get a tangible gift before coming
guy na you see am so
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by ray1550(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
nawaoooo so many ways to look for this M O N E Y , well i dey my own i no find trouble
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Discombulator: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Shameless petty hustlers would do anything for a paycheck
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by ray1550(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2020
mrkings84:
Ok, waiting to watch the first movie the baby will be starred in......

Let me suggest a tittle for the movie...
BRILLIANT BABY....or
BILLIONAIRE BABY....or
MY BABY'S BABY...

abeg I don tire to think of tittle, u can make ur own suggestions
no be lie na season n film e go be
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Denique(f): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Lawson081:
nothing Roddy rich no go see inside box

Asslicking on fleek Cos...
“She got the mojo-deals, they've been asslicking
She sucked an oldie soul to get the Cash App”

wink
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Chochovini: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:
Mercy johnson gave birth before her..why didn't they do dat..or,is her own baby "kannywood baby of the year"..nonsense.
. MERCY J snatched or let me say “stole“ the man she calls her husband from another woman who already had 2 kids for him in overs. So I learnt though, I don‘t know how true is that story.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Ejaisky: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Everyone want to share in Ned's money.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Naijaarchive(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
We worship money alot in this country....
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by toprealman: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
majamajic:
Single baby gift they didn't come with , they will be expecting envelopes after eating like hungry lions
Trust Alex de reporter.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by gnykelly(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I won't be surprise..
If another group comes up with another title
You see 2020 so..
Money must be made...

grin grin grin
at least they're not defrauding anyone
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Arkway: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2020
And where is the baby
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by mrkings84(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2020
ray1550:
no be lie na season n film e go be

Pikin way him papa na billionaire why Dem no go feature am for film sharp sharp?
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by golddare: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2020
AlexReports:
Actress and new mum, Regina Daniels and her husband Ned Nwoko received the President of the Actors Guild, Emeka Rollas and some members to their Abuja home on a courtesy call.

The delegation presented a gift which was received by Ned Nwoko at his weekly family sports reunion.

“This is our baby, Nollywood baby of the year, we are here to rejoice with your family” Emeka Rollas declared.

See more pictures from the visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5iJbtRE6I

So the rest babies are not babies of the year.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by PureGoldh(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2020
majamajic:

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by adecz: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Hungry na
bad thing

Fine baby boy tho

!! cool cool cool cool

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by majamajic(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2020
blackgold7777:
guy na you see am so

How u see am ? Good

It's not fair , I know a friend during wedding , he will eat , drink , the worst during gift presentation , he will collect 2 envelopes , fold one into one go present to couples , collect bucket. If u talk he will tell u ,na u see am so

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Tapout(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2020
majamajic:

I swear, this one is next level clout chasing
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Cuntface: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2020
This AGN president na big idiot
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2020
make money o

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by LEOSZ(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Mehnn you see why dey don't take Nigerian awards seriously agn....wtf what kind of ass licking is this.... Nollywood Baby of the year grin grin grin grin is not necessary....congrats to Regina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.