Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' (69811 Views)

Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels / Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Moji12(f): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:
Mercy johnson gave birth before her..why didn't they do dat..or,is her own baby "kannywood baby of the year"..nonsense.
no that one is igbohood baby of the year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy awon asslickers radarada they will be the one to still talk behind her for marrying her ancestor.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Princedapace(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2020
nuelsam:
the way we worship money in this country is quite disheartening.......u didn't give this first baby an award,u didn't give the last baby an award but a baby birthed mid year,fiaam u don ggive am award..kukuma give am the best actor of the year na.....lol my people! Money must be made!!

That is the major problem of the black race which we have failed to accept.

We love and worship material things way too much. That love for money and material things is why we go into politics to loot endlessly.

It is still the same love for money that whites and Arabs saw and capitalized on till date.

An average black man, Nigerian, wil sell his community most treasured commodity in exchange for houses in London.

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by tot(f): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Some people throw away self respect and values once they hear M.O.N.E.Y
Shameless folks

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Plumville: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pure long throat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ndi akpiri ogologo....

Tututufia!
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by honest1480(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
These actors have turned to politicians. All these are for money. How many of other actresses who have given birth and their babies received such awards?
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by PaulH07: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
AlexReports:
Actress and new mum, Regina Daniels and her husband Ned Nwoko received the President of the Actors Guild, Emeka Rollas and some members to their Abuja home on a courtesy call.

The delegation presented a gift which was received by Ned Nwoko at his weekly family sports reunion.

“This is our baby, Nollywood baby of the year, we are here to rejoice with your family” Emeka Rollas declared.

See more pictures from the visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5iJbtRE6I

Is that a bar in Ned's building?

Men this man dey flex no be small...

I just blew 7k on beer and cigarettes yesterday.

That's my foodstuff money for a week oh...

Chei! God help me. And I'm tryna save to open a bar this year end...it is well embarassed
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
We are still in July na shocked shocked shocked

Baby of the year?? shocked
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by bedfordng(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
money mata
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by VirginFinder: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Constantjohn:

Who told u that Regina Daniel is a genuine born again Christian

Read the post again...You missed my point.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by VirginFinder: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
StillWiz:

Where the verse dey for Bible ��

Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Mark 10:8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
Mark 10:9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Akankedesiree(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
okay
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Akankedesiree(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by ronaldbecky(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
BluntBlunt:
Butt lickers. Why not just suck on Ned 's balls.
hahahahaha..

2 Likes

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by 1Sharon(f): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
and they don't help actors that are dying of cancer/kidney disease
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by MozB: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
See all of them... Ass lickers
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Jaqenhghar: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:
Mercy johnson gave birth before her..why didn't they do dat..or,is her own baby "kannywood baby of the year"..nonsense.
Mercy Johnson didnt invite them to eat rice

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by katily2(f): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
[b][/b]w
DaddyRochie1642:
Actors Guild Of Nigeria Thinks That Need Nwoko Will Splash Money On Them For Giving His Baby That Title grin grin
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by StillWiz: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
VirginFinder:

Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Mark 10:8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
Mark 10:9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Okay I don see am. But it doesn't prove your point
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Ajsmart(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nollywood Baby of the Year grin grin
Some people are just plain stupid grin

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by VirginFinder: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
StillWiz:

Okay I don see am. But it doesn't prove your point

How doesn't it?
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by okrote4real: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Because of money, they named a some baby, baby of the year. What about other Nollywood personalities who put to bed this period? That's why the industry seldom progress. Awon associated beggars.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by raphy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
even some nollywood actors n actress are on this platform hiding in the back of a monicker..

I see them up there i won't mention names o.
let me just say the baby is welcome to this world of covid.

let them put award in the trash can mercy Johnson is more important than this small girl wey just start eating casava.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by specimenG: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Do you reside in Ibadan?
I have a glo sim worth 5gig data for a week and 25k worth of airtime for 2k.
Call or chat me on 08062291428
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
their members are dying on dialysis machines and they care not about raisingmoney.. but make billionaire wife deliver, they are at the door begging
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Reelnah: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:

Thank you jare.
I thought I was the only one who hard d news of mercy Johnson
Apart from mercy self I'm sure there are other people who gave birth this year
Money in d bank......
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by olumide006: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
WANT TO EARN A DEGREE AND GAIN A USEFUL SKILL?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Zeza: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
AlexReports:
Actress and new mum, Regina Daniels and her husband Ned Nwoko received the President of the Actors Guild, Emeka Rollas and some members to their Abuja home on a courtesy call.

The delegation presented a gift which was received by Ned Nwoko at his weekly family sports reunion.

“This is our baby, Nollywood baby of the year, we are here to rejoice with your family” Emeka Rollas declared.

See more pictures from the visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5iJbtRE6I
money don finish this year be that na, anyother baby na 2021
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Denique(f): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

One bottle of Henny for you babe cheesy cool
Life's so eazy with Shawn Carter... grin
How are you doing?...Cheers to a wonderful week!
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by EzzyCarter: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Denique:

Life's so eazy with Shawn Carter... grin
How are you doing?...Cheers to a wonderful week!

now you make me want to buy you a real drink cheesy , unique Denique wink @ the bolded...

I am doing great and I trust you're doing the same as well? Cheers darling smiley
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Denique(f): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

now you make me want to buy you a real drink cheesy , unique Denique wink @ the bolded...

I am doing great and I trust you're doing the same as well? Cheers darling smiley

So, your initial offer was audio? shocked...I'm shocked! wink
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' by Tywo2018: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Don't mind them hypocrites everywhere.
donbachi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.