Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Inuwa Abdulqadir Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inuwa Abdulqadir Is Dead (21721 Views)

Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office / APC’s Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inuwa Abdulqadir Is Dead by AnanseK(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

Of course it doesn't but it significantly reduces the likelihood. Compare the life expectancy / expectancy figures in the West to what we have in Africa. I know some of you like to defend these thieving politicians at any cost but please do so with sense.

Nothing to do with thieving politicians, I hate them too. But medical care may improve quality of life but doesn’t abolish death.
I can’t accept a misleading statement because of your blackmail. People in the West also die.
Re: Inuwa Abdulqadir Is Dead by tot(f): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
AnanseK:

Nothing to do with thieving politicians, I hate them too. But medical care may improve quality of life but doesn’t abolish death.
I can’t accept a misleading statement because of your blackmail. People in the West also die.

Cop out. Hate them indeed yet be defending them all over the place. Why not demolish all the hospitals and medical centers where you live since according to your brilliant logic they are not needed undecided

Duh, people die everywhere but there is a reason we have life expectancy and mortality rates, to be able to compare objectively across different places. Anyway, I'm sure this is above your head, no point wasting my time.

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Abdulqadir Is Dead by Testimony1988(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Not a good news for APC.
Re: Inuwa Abdulqadir Is Dead by AnanseK(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

Cop out. Hate them indeed yet be defending them all over the place. Why not demolish all the hospitals and medical centers where you live since according to your brilliant logic they are not needed undecided
Duh, people die everywhere but there is a reason we have life expectancy and mortality rates, to be able to compare objectively across different places. Anyway, I'm sure this is above your head, no point wasting my time.

Such an ignorant person. You would have argued better if you chose to discuss quality of life rarther that death which is not what hospitals are preventing you dunce. Imagine the idiot saying that I’m defending someone here - some of your imagined enemies I suppose. I only say my opinion you slowpoke.
Re: Inuwa Abdulqadir Is Dead by tot(f): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
AnanseK:

Such an ignorant person. You would have argued better if you chose to discuss quality of life rarther that death which is not what hospitals are preventing you dunce. Imagine the idiot saying that I’m defending someone here - some of your imagined enemies I suppose. I only say my opinion you slowpoke.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Postpones Launch Of eNaira / Farooq Kperogi Condemns Kadaria Ahmed's Anti-Media Article / Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.